Final Preds (5/11): "Fortnight" #1(2x) 15% lead, Richman #2, Shaboozey #3, Sabrina #4

Ger

15 hours ago, IBeMe said:

That Shabusssy song is REALLY good. An earworm and has potential to become the song of the summer tbh. 

:heart:   Everyone loves Shaboozey...

• Like 1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• B-Luke

• Kitboga

Million Dollar Baby is #2 combined On US Spotify with 4.2 million streams  :deadbanana4:

Fortnight is down to #5. 

Million Dollar Baby will be #1 next week (after Fortnight's 2nd week at #1) if he keeps doing those streams. Kendrick did 4.6 million but it will probably decrease in the next few days

This Million Dollar Baby song is amazing

Sounds like a #1 smash :jonny: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

This Million Dollar Baby song is amazing

Sounds like a #1 smash :jonny: 

Its on repeat for me since earlier this week. 

And taylor literally came and went huh? New and upcoming names truly outshined her. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Green said:

Million Dollar Baby is #2 combined On US Spotify with 4.2 million streams  :deadbanana4:

Fortnight is down to #5. 

Million Dollar Baby will be #1 next week (after Fortnight's 2nd week at #1) if he keeps doing those streams. Kendrick did 4.6 million but it will probably decrease in the next few days

Yeah no, the first time I heard the song on TikTok I thought the same thing. And that was just a snippet that was going viral. And it doesn't draggg along either lmao! He hasn't even released a video for it either which is actually INSAANNNEEE!!! :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, redsbae said:

Shaboozey is SLAYING! Black people really dominating in country is blowing my mind. Beyonce being a black woman with a solo #1 hit and next a black man challenging for #1 ?? I love to see it 

Truly, and it's insane because if it weren't for Beyoncé this year, who knows what this Shaboozey song would've even done.

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 6:55 AM, Gossip_Boy said:

People complaining about "khias" smashing as if all your faves weren't unknowns too before breaking out. That's how things have worked since the dawn of ******* time, shocking i know.

Pure stan brainrot.

LITERALLY OMFG! And it's part of the reason why some of them were "SO HAPPY!!!" That UMG was about to officially take off songs from TikTok. They just wanted their faves to keep clogging up the Hot 100 just to have some sort of "bragging rights" and were sick of unknown and new artists ACTUALLY having hits. :deadbanana2:

Literally just annoying a** stan culture lmao!

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 1

well given how TikTok is, it could also be big.

I never heard of this richman person until this week

1 hour ago, cuteboyzay said:

LITERALLY OMFG! And it's part of the reason why some of them were "SO HAPPY!!!" That UMG was about to officially take off songs from TikTok. They just wanted their faves to keep clogging up the Hot 100 just to have some sort of "bragging rights" and were sick of unknown and new artists ACTUALLY having hits. :deadbanana2:

Literally just annoying a** stan culture lmao!

The whole thing is giving boomer rock fans that were hostile towards any new bands/rock sub genres and were one of the reason rock was whipped off the mainstream completely. Turns out straight/gay doesn't matter, old people will always be annoying.

"fAkE StrEaMs!!1!!" 
Meanwhile it's been proven time and time again (even recently) that is far easier to fake sales. If anything I would question the sales some of these pop girls had during the peak of iTunes before I question streams. 

Like go listen to Britney Spears from 25 years ago and shut up fffs.

• Thanks 1

Poor Espressedso and Shabussy

• Like 2

Omg, that is massive, Tommy Richman :omg:

The predicted #2 went from Espresso to A Bar Song to Million Dollar Baby in just a few days  :dies:

Cheering for Richman. An organic bop!

• Like 1

Million Dollar Baby is SO good. Who even is this guy?  

This MDB sing is a bop :jamming:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

The whole thing is giving boomer rock fans that were hostile towards any new bands/rock sub genres and were one of the reason rock was whipped off the mainstream completely. Turns out straight/gay doesn't matter, old people will always be annoying.

"fAkE StrEaMs!!1!!" 
Meanwhile it's been proven time and time again (even recently) that is far easier to fake sales. If anything I would question the sales some of these pop girls had during the peak of iTunes before I question streams. 

Like go listen to Britney Spears from 25 years ago and shut up fffs.

EXACTLY this! Its giving boomer and half of them are like in their 20s :deadbanana2:

I'm sorry if we kept this same mindset then artists like Pitbull would still be taking over the Hot 100 LMAOOO!!! Like let's NOT. We need the versatility on the charts, cause if not Pop WILL be dead due to overexposure. It's unfortunate that they'd rather have the same mainstream artists rule the charts and not new upcoming ones. Even tho half of these same MFers claim they are "sooo concerned" about smaller artists never getting the recognition they deserve lmaooo!

Posted (edited)

euphoria predicted to be #11: 

Here's the updated prediction: 

Edited by pride4jc1222
  • Like 1

How many weeks are we thinking for Fortnight?

4 hours ago, DeadInside said:

How many weeks are we thinking for Fortnight?

At 1? Only 2 it seems. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

At 1? Only 2 it seems. 

I'm thinking 3 or 4 when radio is peaking she still has two sets of singles to ship those weeks. I think towards the end of May and in June 

Edited by woohoo

On 5/3/2024 at 12:15 PM, B-Luke said:

Poor Espressedso and Shabussy

Shaboozey was trying to take out Taylor Swift for #1 + now he won't even be #2.  

:gaycat6:

Final predictions: 

The chart is so exciting. Its giving 2008, 2014 competitive.

Like we have like 6 songs aiming at #1 at the same time.

Taylor already has two weeks, she doesnt need more, as long as the song has longevity in top 10, lets other newcomer snatch their #1 also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1