• bad guy

she's coming for her Endless Summer Flop era

Those shower pics make it look like that she has a gray beard

Its givin bad tumblr

"Stuns"

rhoa-nene.gif

More like giving the ick

She looks so stupid

this woman is allergic to serving - she needs to reassess herself spiritually :biblio:

On brand indeed :clap3:

6 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Define "stunning"

spacer.png

ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.0da8597517231

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Haha 1

I don't know how to explain it but in that second picture she actually looks like a horse. 

• Haha 2

idk but shes actually serving, would've been charli or grimes and yall would be like oooh mother

• Thanks 2

I love her and I've loved her since the x-factor when she wore those huge bows. I've been a fan forever and met her on her CAMILA M&G tour… But this? I don't know. It seems forced and doesn't feel natural for her. I might be wrong, but I just feel a certain disconnection. 

• Like 1

giving conspiracy theories symbolic enthusiast

bf9bfffb48abdcc80def4210d6d525b9bdd4a6d4

those pics are from King Kong Magazine

4 hours ago, ohjulia said:

I love her and I've loved her since the x-factor when she wore those huge bows. I've been a fan forever and met her on her CAMILA M&G tour… But this? I don't know. It seems forced and doesn't feel natural for her. I might be wrong, but I just feel a certain disconnection. 

yeah me too it's so jarring and sudden compared to how she presented herself before that… i like her and Familia had some bops on it but this rebranding is not it for me :doc:

serving fugly after flop

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ohjulia said:

I guess it feels 'forced' and 'unnatural' because she's been the same for more than 10 years, carrying the latina girl next door image. People got used to it.

Plus she has a baby face and a cute personality, which makes difficult for people to see her as a sexy woman. It's the first time she's exploring her sexuality in her music and also in her image. 

Edited by vinicius

She's giving a mix of 2023 Miley Cyrus and first-half 2009 Gaga. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.