Are "my mother wished that you were dead" the most foul lyrics in pop music history?

Born to Run

50 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

why does Mariah's mother look more like her mother than her own mother

attachment-Screenshot-2022-02-08-at-23-2

Because Taylor and Ms. Carey probably go to the same plastic surgeon

• Haha 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• Wicked

• Ryan

• brazil

Top Posters In This Topic

Foul as in bad, yes.  Her diss track(s) are more hilarious than anything 

• Like 1

They playin my jam is more offensive to me. 

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

No. 

"That's why I ****** yo' *****, you fat mothafucka!" The opening line. 

The first verse:  "First off, **** yo' ***** and the clique you claim / Westside when we ride, come equipped with game / You claim to be a player, but I ****** your wife…"

Not even close. Not even in the top 100. Not even in the top 500. 

They're going to argue with you because of muh chart positions like this isn't one of the biggest songs in the history of the genre without being on the chart, because it was stifled after it was released as a single and the radio play slashed in half cause they didn't play it in multiple states... and it STILL escalated a war.

This site always wants to erase Rap from the 'pop' narrative while including R&B girls as "pop girls" when it suits their arguments. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

Wake up, the new ATRL emoji just dropped

GLgfoSvbQAE47uw?format=jpg&name=small

ZW3678A_64b06ba192d27_1920.jpg

• Haha 2

She's no Tila Tequila

• ATRL Moderator

No, I feel this one is more foul:

When I don't care, I can play 'em like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair, then make 'em bounce like a basketball

spacer.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Wicked said:

They're going to argue with you because of muh chart positions like this isn't one of the biggest songs in the history of the genre without being on the chart, because it was stifled after it was released as a single and the radio play slashed in half cause they didn't play it in multiple states... and it STILL escalated a war.

This site always wants to erase Rap from the 'pop' narrative while including R&B girls as "pop girls" when it suits their arguments. 

Ummm rap and rnb are two separate genres.

Tupac wasnt a damn pop artist be fr

It's just a rehash of Bieber's "My mama don't like you and she likes everyone"

That was poor as hell . Maybe she must have said it, but not a lyric. 

Pathetic attempt :coffee2:

6 hours ago, brazil said:

Which ex is she talking about? Poor guy probably didnt even do anythinf :deadbanana2:

Kim Kardashian

GLgfoSvbQAE47uw?format=jpg&name=small

2 hours ago, Blumoon said:

Ummm rap and rnb are two separate genres.

Tupac wasnt a damn pop artist be fr

Rap is a Popular genre of music, and Tupac is still to this day the global face of the genre.

Y'all can't even define "pop music" and your definition shifts based on the conversation. Mfs on here was saying SZA is a main pop girl because she's the main R&B girl and because she's popular she fits the bill. Make up your minds.

23 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Rap is a Popular genre of music, and Tupac is still to this day the global face of the genre.

Y'all can't even define "pop music" and your definition shifts based on the conversation. Mfs on here was saying SZA is a main pop girl because she's the main R&B girl and because she's popular she fits the bill. Make up your minds.

There's a huge difference between Gangsta Rap and Pop music, you're being very technical with the "popular" definition when it's pretty obvious what the OP and most people mean when they say pop music :rip: 

Nobody considers Tupac or the vast majority of rappers pop. Sza has at least done a number of poppish tracks so it makes way more sense to also see her as a pop artist like Janet, Mariah, Beyoncé, Usher, Alicia etc even if their main genres were R&B.

That Taylor recycling her sound thread was funny but overall y'all doing bad job this era. I would just sit this one out :doc:

Edited by Kern
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

There's a huge difference between Gangsta Rap and Pop music, you're being very technical with the "popular" definition when it's pretty obvious what the OP and most people mean when they say pop music :rip: 

Nobody considers Tupac or the vast majority of rappers pop. Sza has at least done a number of poppish tracks so it makes way more sense to also see her as a pop artist like Janet, Mariah, Beyoncé, Usher, Alicia etc even if their main genres were R&B.

I agree with this, but you should tell the rest of the site this :skull:

She needs to stop using her exes to sell records, it's getting tired

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Shimenawa said:

She needs to stop using her exes to sell records, it's getting tired

being off topic and talking about something you have no knowledge about? pick one sis.

op: no. that vile woman deserves lashings :gaylorcat2:

The way ATRL will really nitpick the smallest things to bring Taylor down :rip:

This is crazy. And to answer, no, far from

it.

Nah. That's American culture

Taylor needs to stop before she pisses off Kris Jenner. The one woman in Hollywood who's more evil and ruthless than Taylor herself.

If you think this is foul (in the vein of going "too far") then I have a feeling you're the kind of person to find ketchup spicy 

4 hours ago, Wicked said:

Tupac isnt the global face of rap music. Please stick to what u know about.

Sza makes alt rnb and the rest of the artists named maked rnb w the exception of Mariah who has mostly pop then became more rnb as she released.

Edited by Blumoon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.