Kim Kardashian is going to go after Travis Kelce, watch

Blumoon

i dont think so but i think shell sign him up for skims as soon as they break up 

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• Bloo

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Phaunzie

18 minutes ago, BnPac said:

What? Who cares about her still and most men with correct self-esteem and respect don't date the Kardashians tbh. By the way which 2 songs are about that woman? I missed that info. 

Dating and pining after Matty Healy takes way less self esteem and respect than dating any Kardashian TBH

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She talked about Kim's kids and said her mother wished Kim was dead (mental illness runs in the family apparently). Literally unhinged line after unhinged line.

This is scary. Is it true she also talked about Joe's mental illness without his acknowledgment? 

What I don't get is why is she releasing this song here and with the reputation tv songs

Where did she sing about Kim. Im not a Taylor fan but i think you guys maybe reaching?

Didn't the Song **** Aimee already clear we left her in 2015.

Edited by vale9001

Imagine being a billionaire, in a happy relationship, 34 years, one of the most successful woman ever and still bitter about a girl who called you a liar over a decade ago, who by the way has allowed her kids to openly support you 😭😭

Edited by Nickimeetsatrl
  • Like 14

Why would this be about Kim Kardashian? :rip:

It sounds like it's about some woman who bullied her early on in her career. 

Just now, DougAF said:

Why would this be about Kim Kardashian? :rip:

It sounds like it's about some woman who bullied her early on in her career. 

The name Kim is capitalized 💀

She should get his nudes then leak them

JohnWayneHolland

Damn Taylor really is running out of things to sing about :rip: it's been almost a decade, let it go :rip:

• Like 5

Why is any of this 2017'd beef still being poked and prodded at in 2024? :rip: Close the yearbook! :khalyan2:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Imagine being a billionaire, I a happy relationship, 34 years, one of the most successful woman ever and still bitter about a girl who called you a liar over a decade ago, who by the way has allowed her kids to openly support you 😭😭

Taylor likely doesn't care about Kim. I'd imagine she just wrote this song to cause a stir and for PR for the album and for a song for her fans to dissect.

Kim seems to be unbothered by it all and is probably just happy to promote SKIMS now that so many people are paying attention to her social media.

Honestly, Taylor should move on from the Kardashians at this point. It's been 8 years since snakegate  and Long Story Short already served as a perfect conclusion to the drama. I don't see the point in extending the feud by bringing up Kim's daughter and saying that Andrea wished Kim were dead.

13 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Taylor likely doesn't care about Kim. I'd imagine she just wrote this song to cause a stir and for PR for the album and for a song for her fans to dissect.

that can't be true, Taylor Swift is an artistically gifted poet, the greatest songwriter of her generation, who only produces the best possible pieces of music… she wouldn't want dramas or PR stunts to grow her celebrity status… right?

• Haha 10

I'm sorry but if you think Kim "I only date black men" Kardashian is interested in Sage Steele fan Travis Kelce, gurl get a day job. That woman doesn't care about Taylor and her men.

10 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

I'm sorry but if you think Kim "I only date black men" Kardashian is interested in Sage Steele fan Travis Kelce, gurl get a day job. That woman doesn't care about Taylor and her men.

To be fair, she dated Kris Humphries who is almost white passing and has a similar vibe to Travis

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lil' Oz said:

It's 2024 and that family is totally irrelevant. We have moved on from them. THEE Taylor Swift has nothing to worry about, she's on top.

Looks like Taylor didn't move at all and that family is still relevant enough to write songs about them

5 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

To be fair, she dated Kris Humphries who is almost white passing and has a similar vibe to Travis

ok and? After him, she hasn't gone for anyone like him. Kim likes her men with spice and flava. Senor Kelce is not on the menu.

taylor still checking for kim ten years later? :rip:

Bold of you to assume he'd want anything to do with her. The Kardashians aren't attractive in person but it doesn't matter when 99% of their fanbase will only see them through a filter on their phones or on their reality show where they do multiple takes of a "scene". 

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

This is not 2016 where Kim can get away with anything 

I am sure she won't do anything 

are you delulu ? they make money off headlines? what is she not gonna get away with? her 14 year old followers bullying her on twitter? like bfr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.