Taylor is the only woman destroying the male competition. Why doesn't ATRL support?

Diesel is Desire

Jealousy, hatred cause She's white.... and it's not their fave smashing. Check the countless recent threads for evidence... how is a 'drunk' member allowed to post that thread the other day? 

yhegLx4.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan

• The Music Industry

• Ethereal

• Diesel is Desire

Accusing people of being jealous of Taylor for being white... what is this white supremacy ****.

8 minutes ago, mael said:

Jealousy, hatred cause She's white.... and it's not their fave smashing. Check the countless recent threads for evidence... how is a 'drunk' member allowed to post that thread the other day? 

yhegLx4.jpg

Just now, Jay07 said:

Accusing people of being jealous of Taylor for being white... what is this white supremacy ****.

...fans of other white girls not smashing but okay, please keep the accusations coming. And continue with your hate charade.

yhegLx4.jpg

• Thumbs Down 1

a white woman dominating POC (idk why you put ed sheeran since he already destroyed himself long ago) is not the flex you think it is

Edited by Asscatchem

Artists like Doja, SZA, Billie, Sabrina, (Tate), etc are still building up to that level. But women are killing it now in general.

I mean if you need to support artists just because they are successful, aren't you supporting them for the wrong reasons?

• Thanks 1

I stan music I like, gender is secondary. Taylor's album hype hasn't been matching the quality, very confusing

If u watch dragrace:

Im Raven and Taylor is Tatiana to me :-*

On 4/22/2024 at 2:54 AM, Asscatchem said:

a white woman dominating POC (idk why you put ed sheeran since he already destroyed himself long ago) is not the flex you think it is

Stop reducing women to the color of their skin. Grow the **** up 

Just now, SwiftLover said:

Stop reducing women to the color of their skin. Grow the **** up 

stop reducing people of color to their gender :coffee:

On 4/19/2024 at 11:29 AM, Diesel is Desire said:

Taylor Swift is the only woman who can pull the numbers she is pulling, destroying forces like Drake, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, and Bad Bunny.

Why doesn't ATRL support a woman finally being able to destroy the male-dominated industry?

Is it misogyny?

:clack:

Fb  by DC C by da zjj no r

because its her and the boys overslaying there faves :allears:

but I am amazed with all the Taylor hate tbh? .. but the US tends to like racist cowboys so isn't it a good thing Taylor is above them? ..

I only pay attention to the numbers in my own country. but I'm glad Taylor is #1 over all the basic country boys.  I only care for like Drake or Jack Harlow when we talk  MPB

I support 🙂

because she's basic and nothing special.

if we are dragging the men for being basic then taylor can catch these drags too especially for the level that the swifties have propelled her to.

• Like 1

Wtf is this thread?

The way SZA is STILL breaking countless records with her nearly 2yr old album that's STILL showing longevity. The same album that was released around the time Midnights was. The way Beyonce literally had the highest debut of the year for an album (with a COUNTRY album might I add) until Taylor dropped TTPD. Despite rap beefs between multiple A-list rappers and major controversies surrounding them.

Whats even funnier is how some Swifties are calling people's VALID opinions on Taylor's current lack of quality when it comes to her music "Mysoginistic". But the Swifties constant need to tear every single other female artist down WHILE trying to prop Taylor up as the best is quite hypocritical. And it's sadly a clear reflection of the age group they came from, and their misogyny as well.

When will y'all get that the GP does NOT care how much this album has sold. No one outside of Twitter and this forum is talking about that. Please stop with the coping, it's so weird. :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.