Taylor is the only woman destroying the male competition. Why doesn't ATRL support?

Treason

What do you expect non swifties to do? Build a shrine? 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan

• The Music Industry

• Lady Claire

• Tudors

I stream her **** all the time. 

Go away, I only have a shrine for Beyonce :suburban:

Because she's white. 

"Disliking Taylor makes you misogynistic" = "disliking beyonce makes you racist" 

• Haha 1

she's literally supported by atrl yall have such a strange victim mentality :rip: most of those men you mentioned are not even talked about in here and she's constantly discussed. but that's not enough, you want constant praise. cult vibes are strong 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Please stop trying to turn Taylor Allison into this underdog just because y'all have nothing going for u in this life

We do not support because the music is wack and way too safe 

• Like 4

not this white office lady feminism take again

:clack:

So we are supposed to support music we don't like just bc it's doing numbers? :rip:

She can sell a billion albums and debut with 500m on Spotify that i'll still think this album is a snoozefest made for 16yo white girls, i'm definitely NOT the demographic and most of ATRL outside of Swifties aren't either 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

Then why don't Swifties support other female artists like Beyonce or Ariana? 

A great question! Though, the same can be asked of the majority of Beyoncè and Ariana stans.

And lol at the misogyny claims as if ATRL is dominated by stans of male artists and just hate on Taylor bc she's a woman... be ******* serious for once :rip:

Because she is shady, shifty and greedy. There are our capitalist faves and then there is THE capitalist fave Ms. Swift. That is a level of capitalism that we can't get on board with.

1 hour ago, Phaunzie said:

Because she is shady, shifty and greedy. There are our capitalist faves and then there is THE capitalist fave Ms. Swift. That is a level of capitalism that we can't get on board with.

They're all capitalists babes, all greedy shady and shi*ty according to your criteria.. It's not Taylor's fault that people actually want to consume what she puts out.

4 hours ago, Diesel is Desire said:

They're all capitalists babes, all greedy shady and shi*ty according to your criteria.. It's not Taylor's fault that people actually want to consume what she puts out.

Read the comment, not once did I say they weren't capitalistic. They are however compared to Ms. Swift, they pale in comparison. Ms. Swift only becomes an ally when money can be gained. She is always centre in her politics, never outright picking a side. All causes she rallies behind is always based on money and capita. It is her fault hun, she is the one curated this image. If Taylor would at least do the minimum and speak out against the current injustice that happens in this country like all of her contemporaries, ATRL would probably like her more. 

She is always on the wrong side of history and the last to speak on anything. She is the definition of corporate feminism. I'm sry but like @Lady Claire said why should we stan someone just because they are popular at the moment. Do we look like (:pukey:) success stans to you?

Edited by Phaunzie

Because some of us care about the music more than we stan sales numbers.

• Like 2

Because she peaked musically with this masterpiece:

I'm confused. There are MANY Swifties on this board…probably more than any other stan/fanbase. 

She has the most stans on this website and her album threads are much bigger than everyone else's

Yet somehow some of her fans think she's a victim that this website is against :deadbanana2:

She's just that b'tch. The bigger star the bigger target blah blah

oa5yWW9.thumb.gif.2406ec8bd002aa6b26f381

18 hours ago, Ryan said:

Because of jealousy and hatred that people reduce her talent to "only being successful because she's a white woman" while they blatantly ignore her artistry as a lyricist and composer. 

:clap3: 

insta-ezgif-com-optimize.thumb.gif.afabc

Because white 

She is overshadowing Espresso and some people can't handle it :rainbow:

They better support.:biblio:

Edited by Shigo

On 4/19/2024 at 7:35 PM, pisuke said:

We know women can do better, quality wise. It is great in a way that a woman is "destroying the male competition" such as Drake and others. We just wish it was with someone better and far more interesting. 

Because maybe we're sick of her? Did it even came to your mind that NOT EVERYBODY likes her? She's everywhere already and the fact that you want more by saying disgusting lies about misogyny (?!) shows how insecure you are. For real? If my fave releases her music I'm not searching for competition and now that's what you're doing, trying to put everyone who doesn't like Taylor against her. Get help. 

God how much I hate Taylor fans they're ******* children with no life living and trying to relate to her romantic life :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.