• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• B-Luke

• Donquizote

• itsjem

imgonnagetyouback is doing pretty well - I really think this has the potential to go viral.

So High School highest in The Anthology :clap3: 

The Albatross and The Alchemy better pull more, I will always advocate forthese two amazing songs :alexz:

'Midnights' had its 10th day right before Halloween, so its %-drop suffered because of that, but otherwise 'TTPD' is turning out to be Taylor's most stable album on streaming to date. :clap3:

• Like 3

Very sign good which is a stable extremely :jonny5:

Amazing to see how listeners are actually loving this album.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Waiting for that implosion

:ryan3:

Well.. you're going to wait for a long time then.

If you want something fun to look at meantime, your fave's catalog streams are right there in the ditch with her new single looking primed to join them soon enough...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Over 80 :clap3:

The Prophecy bodying as it should :clap3:

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Over 80 :clap3:

No female album not by Taylor has ever crossed the 80M mark, not even on release day

:hoetenks:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

If you want something fun to look at meantime, your fave's catalog streams are right there in the ditch with her new single looking primed to join them soon enough...

And you're a complete insecure jackass. Not everything is shade to Taylor, especially coming from one of her biggest fans. Thanks for making it obvious how much you worry about and keep up with my other fave though. 

:suburban: 

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Waiting for that implosion

Paste, Pitchfork and that bald guy didn't like it so the album is gonna flop at any moment now :ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miss Americana said:

I don't think he's a OTH, he was just joking :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Paste, Pitchfork and that bald guy didn't like it so the album is gonna flop at any moment now :ryan3:

And everyone was so sure the streams wouldn't be holding as well either... Funny how things have turned out. I guess reviews don't really matter when people want to listen to the material. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenBLadyG said:

And everyone was so sure the streams wouldn't be holding as well either... Funny how things have turned out. I guess reviews don't really matter when people want to listen to the material. 

This album is truly a great example that critics really don't matter at the end of the day. It's always great to see our faves getting acclaimed but what really matter is the public liking the album.

• Like 3

We NEED So High School to become a smash so Taylor gives us a rock album :jonny5:. I feel like she wants to do it but is afraid of flopping. 

• Like 1

Not DB & ICDIWABH acting like singles pulling over 5 million daily :rip: 

Guilty as sin? Top 5 streamed song now!

Oh, it is happening!  The take over.

Going strong :clap3:

Unfortunately could not reproduce the small day 12 increase that Midnights had, but definitely holding stable with some fantastic numbers.

It looks like Taylor is losing 2-3M daily now and stabilizing. I was told over and over and over on April 20th it would collapse and be panned critical mess. And now this thread is radio silence. :gaylorcat2:. If this stabilizes higher than some girls debut days:toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.