Spotify Day 12: TTPD 84.6m (-3.7m) | 1.63B total

B-Luke

i'm glad the numbers will end the online controversy (critics and overexposure) around this album and will be the final perception around this album, successful. 

it deserves to be, i'm so addicted. it has some fillers, but it's overall Taylor at her best! 

i do think she should stop for 3 years after the re-recordings tho. 3 years is the perfect timing, not too much, not too fast. 

• Like 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• B-Luke

• Donquizote

• itsjem

2 hours ago, ALA said:

:rip: 

When you put it like that, it shows how remarkable the streams have been so far

smash :clap3:

A 31 track album will have fillers. Heck even 10 track albums have fillers. Critics have been too harsh for no reason. TTPD has some STANDOUT tracks that shows Taylor at her best. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

her power is scaryyy

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

What :rip:

Full top 10 again seems pretty likely, but yeah weird that TOTC hasn't said anything since saturday

Entire top 10 is locked according to their discord 

Midweek predictions usually go out Tuesday night so it's not weird they haven't given any updates 

Hmm I was told that people hated the album. Why do they keep streaming it then? :confused:

Stable. 

The GP said yes. 

Poor critics and OTH :suburban:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

Hmm I was told that people hated the album. Why do they keep streaming it then? :confused:

The streaming farms on Oblivia are working overtime, I fear. :clack:

Still  above bad bunny on the 4th day…. That's unheard of.

aMEn to that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

What :rip:

Full top 10 again seems pretty likely, but yeah weird that TOTC hasn't said anything since saturday

Maybe the person is afraid of fueling something that might not happen (either way full top 10 or not) and get some weird reactions from people

Going by the base threads: Is this the first time an album crosses 150M hate-streams? lol

She always win in the end:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Xpress2019 said:

A 31 track album will have fillers. Heck even 10 track albums have fillers. Critics have been too harsh for no reason. TTPD has some STANDOUT tracks that shows Taylor at her best. 

Why are we acting like its some badly review album when its overall still positive? 

It has like 1 negative review a few mixed and the rest are positive. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Yeah, this album is a certified streaming monster and I wouldn't be shocked for it to outdo Midnights in the long run. I've had so many people at work talk about this one who didn't even know Midnights existed.

She really does always win :jonnycat:

• Like 3

Mother 

47 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

Only oth count as people to them, I believe 

:ducky:

• Haha 1

But it was PANNED! What happened? 
I was told she was over and all people even swifties hate her. 

• Like 1

It's supremely replayable. I had GaS? on repeat for like a whole day and today I have title track on repeat. I wouldn't be surprised if other people bounce around favorites like that. Tons of them across the 31 tracks.

She made this one for the fans who already like her sound. It's a culmination of her whole soundscape so far IMO. 

• Like 1

Her stability :jonny6:

No wonder certain stans are fuming. Their fave recent release is free falling on spotify like rock :suburban:

It's better than MIDnights. 

Critics just want to drag her for being overexposed. 

This is so shocking. I can never give her a 10 but she's really doing the thing :clap3:

GL3GuNPb0AA3UQ7?format=jpg&name=large

her number 10 song performing like a number 1 lead single for other artists... :bibliahh:

5 mil in the US :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.