• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• DLW

• Cloröx

• Sugden

21 reviews now and the score remains 77/100. 

Do we think Ajayii will react dragging or fake react loving?

swiftie-crying-sobbing.gif

4 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

PopMatters - 8/10, counts for Metacritic 

The lashings are over :clap:

the score didn't even change with it added. To many lashes I fear

• Haha 1

ijbol :dies: it'd be the BOLDEST thing about this album if she did this

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Trash said:

She's going to praise it I'm certain 

20240424_013529.jpg?ex=66296625&is=66281

They're out here just straight up admitting to sabotaging her and we're supposed to take anything about music critics seriously?

The amount of banned users in this thread.

:skull:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Trash said:

Why not both

Double review is comming

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

The amount of banned users in this thread.

:skull:

What are they being banned for? 

4 hours ago, Trash said:

She's gonna drag it and then she will "revisit" it and praise it after she gets death threats

• Haha 1

It kinda makes me giggle when I see certain bases making fun of lyrics from Taylor swift when their faves either can't write lyrics or use yada yada as lyrics… like you can call some lyrics cringe but that's also Taylor's identity sometimes. Just say you're circle jerking bc you are mad she demolishes your faves

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

It kinda makes me giggle when I see certain bases making fun of lyrics from Taylor swift when their faves either can't write lyrics or use yada yada as lyrics… like you can call some lyrics cringe but that's also Taylor's identity sometimes. Just say you're circle jerking bc you are mad she demolishes your faves

Yada yada goes with excellent production and melody... something this album lacks

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Im sure shes writing TS12 and it will be reputation 2.0 after the TV

On 4/22/2024 at 10:50 PM, Burn said:

Funnily enough I've noticed that a lot of the people initiating the Swifty/Hive fights are actually Little Monsters. :rip:

See what I mean:

6 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Swiftys, Hive, it's about time we put aside our differences and realise the Monsters are the real enemies.

whitney-houston.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

See what I mean:

Swiftys, Hive, it's about time we put aside our differences and realise the Monsters are the real enemies.

whitney-houston.gif

Sis I've been supporting cowboy Carter like crazy… don't put the Liddos in there they are fighting their own battles in hating Taylor for some… they don't need to hide behind Beyonce bc that fake alliance Hives/Swifties was already in shambles with Renaissance/Eras happened

Ava Max's Diamond & Dancefloors - 80. Why? 

:ryan3:

• Haha 10

The 3 Sputnik reviews...... what in the pits of hell bar of credibility

2 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Ava Max's Diamond & Dancefloors - 80. Why? 

The new acclaimed MPG i fear! 

Edited by ??????

The only reason this album isn't panned is because some publications are too afraid of her fans... Pitchfork as always gave it a fair review. RS made a fool of themselves once again with their bootlicking and pandering.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Why not both

Double review is comming

2 hours ago, Luckitty said:

She's gonna drag it and then she will "revisit" it and praise it after she gets death threats

The Sputnik of youtube

5 hours ago, Achilles. said:

20240424_013529.jpg?ex=66296625&is=66281

They're out here just straight up admitting to sabotaging her and we're supposed to take anything about music critics seriously?

I said the score was dumb af a few pages ago, but they're not talking about sabotaging it here. Read again. The implication is clearly that they think she deserves a lower score and they (at Sputnik) have the ability to be fair and RECTIFY (that's the word they used) what other publications got wrong but instead became part of the problem, most likely talking about the 4.5 review someone else posted.

I still disagree with the 0.5 score, but what they're saying is not wrong.

1 minute ago, More Than A Melody said:

I said the score was dumb af a few pages ago, but they're not talking about sabotaging it here. Read again. The implication is clearly that they think she deserves a lower score and they (at Sputnik) have the ability to be fair and RECTIFY (that's the word they used) what other publications got wrong but instead became part of the problem, most likely talking about the 4.5 review someone else posted.

I still disagree with the 0.5 score, but what they're saying is not wrong.

You say "they think she deserves a lower score" and I say… so what? Critics are responsible for their scores at their publications. They are not supposed to have an opinion on the aggregate score, nor assign a grade with the deliberate intention of manipulating said aggregate. That undermines the entire point of having an aggregate in the first place. 

This is the exact reason why aggregate sites like metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, or albumoftheyear shouldn't publicly reveal the score until all reviews are counted. That's the only way to get an honest result uninfluenced by nonsense like this.

• Like 6

its funny how oths think good reviews are paid for because they arent aligned with their opinions but praise the low scored ones and say reviewers are brave to speak their truth :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.