Student movement in solidarity with Gaza goes global; police crackdowns ensue

LIT

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, Kassi said:

It's a safety issue. The school is accountable for anything that could/might go wrong when adults congregate in a tent city on the campus lawn. 

There are generally rules to everything. Even the campus library closes after a certain time.

So the rules matter when people protest on campus, but not when Israel commits genocidal war crimes, targets and kills independent press, assassinates aid workers or any of the other hundreds of international laws they've broken?

Got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Kassi

• Communion

• Espresso

Literal Nazis. **** them.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Sun said:

And there's a special level of hell for people who support terrorists. Guess we're all going to hell! :celestial2:

not you literally admitting you support genocide i- 

Completely cognitively detached. 

• Thanks 10

29 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Anyone in here laughing at this, mocking the protesters or minimizing their efforts should be immediately banned from this website.

I get warnings when I make jokes about Taylor Swift fans but we have whole ass genocide supporters on here laughing in the faces of people trying to do SOMETHING? Absolute insanity.

This. Nazionists are the worst.

• Thanks 1

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Sun said:

And there's a special level of hell for people who support terrorists. Guess we're all going to hell! :celestial2:

Denouncing GENOCIDE is not an endorsement of terrorism.

The evil you're displaying makes me sick to my stomach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Sun said:

They didn't, but I'll let your delulu self believe that :ahh:

There's something deeply concerning how some of you feel entitled to respond to that user despite themselves posting as a Palestinian from Jerusalem. 

There's a brazen double standard as users who advocated for Russia's killing of Ukrainians directly in response to users posting from Ukraine would be rightfully swiftly ZTP'd.

Do Palestinians just matter less than European members?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, Communion said:

There's something deeply concerning how some of you feel entitled to respond to that user despite themselves posting as a Palestinian from Jerusalem. 

There's a brazen double standard as users who advocated for Russia's killing of Ukrainians directly in response to users posting from Ukraine would be rightfully swiftly ZTP'd.

Do Palestinians just matter less than European members?

I think it's time we all ask the mods directly in HQ.

This has been going on for over a year now and I can't keep coming to this sh*thole site if we're not going to take a collective stance against genocide and fascism.

• Like 1

Just now, Jjang said:

not you literally admitting you support genocide i- 

Completely cognitively detached. 

I have already gathered quite a while back that you are slow, but how exactly did you interpret that from my post? :rip:

Just now, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Denouncing GENOCIDE is not an endorsement of terrorism.

The evil you're displaying makes me sick to my stomach.

Girl, denounce all you want, but please don't cry on here acting like there aren't multiple threads on this forum with dozens if not hundreds of pages and posts with 20 of the same users outright laughing or supporting terrorist groups killing innocent Jewish/Israeli civilians. Just this past week I called the one slow user on this thread and his friend a terrorist supporter for these exact posts (one was posting suggestions on how Iran should have attacked Israel more strategically to hurt/kill more Israeli civilians) and yet I got muted from posting on ATRL for two days for doing so yet you are here stomping your feet that ATRL mods/admins support Israel in any shape or form. :rip: get a ******* grip and stop trying to play the victim, weirdo.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 11

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, Sun said:

I have already gathered quite a while back that you are slow, but how exactly did you interpret that from my post? :rip:

Girl, denounce all you want, but please don't cry on here acting like there aren't multiple threads on this forum with dozens if not hundreds of pages and posts with 20 of the same users outright laughing or supporting terrorist groups killing innocent Jewish/Israeli civilians. Just this past week I called the one slow user on this thread and his friend a terrorist supporter for these exact posts (one was posting suggestions on how Iran should have attacked Israel more strategically to hurt/kill more Israeli civilians) and yet I got muted from posting on ATRL for two days for doing so yet you are here stomping your feet that ATRL mods/admins support Israel in any shape or form. :rip: get a ******* grip and stop trying to play the victim, weirdo.

DO NOT equate you reading offensive opinions to over 30,000 innocent people who have been raped, murdered and filled with bullets.

7 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

So the rules matter when people protest on campus, but not when Israel commits genocidal war crimes, targets and kills independent press, assassinates aid workers or any of the other hundreds of international laws they've broken?

Got it.

What does any of that have to do with campus safety? 

Campus safety rules typically include things like:

• Speakers must be invited by a campus org or administrations
  • Large gatherings and events must be registered
  • Permits are required to gather in certain spaces

etc etc.

If they had been arrested while protesting within the rules… then this thread would have a point. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Cameltoe Chariot
7 minutes ago, Kassi said:

• Speakers must be invited by a campus org or administrations
  • Large gatherings and events must be registered
  • Permits are required to gather in certain spaces

etc etc.

If they had been arrested while protesting within the rules… then this thread would have a point. 

Maybe I wasn't clear enough the first time:

So the "rules" set around what is appropriate for a protest matter to you, but you're not bothered when Israel commits genocidal war crimes, targets and kills independent press, assassinates aid workers or commits any of the other hundreds of international laws they've broken while systemically killing an entire nation of people?

Got it.

Oh no we broke the college rules and are being held accountable for it

💀

we have the 1st amendment and the right to protest but people forget even those rights have limits. It's not anything goes 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

17 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough the first time:

So the "rules" set around what is appropriate for a protest matter to you, but you're not bothered when Israel commits genocidal war crimes, targets and kills independent press, assassinates aid workers or commits any of the other hundreds of international laws they've broken while systemically killing an entire nation of people?

Got it.

These student can (and should) protest everyday from 12 pm to 6 pm.

That's pretty much the only relevant fact regarding this thread. 

If it was an off campus protest group who came on campus and set up encampments, I think it would be more clear why the school can't allow that to continue. Regardless, the rules are there to protect both protestors and non-protestors going about their daily business.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Of course the usual racist zionists in here are making fun of the situation. Losers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Ilhan Omar's daughter is one of the targeted students.

2 hours ago, Sun said:

supporting a literal terrorist group who have killed thousands of people and hold hundreds of hostages over half a year later

You literally just described Israel. It's very odd @Elusive Chanteuse likes posts that violate the ZTP policy from an obvious dupe. Not enough IP checks being done.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Kassi said:

It's a safety issue

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

These student can (and should) protest everyday from 12 pm to 6 pm.

That's pretty much the only relevant fact regarding this thread.

Sis, these pro-genocide talking points were already debunked.

• Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Oh no we broke the college rules and are being held accountable for it

💀

we have the 1st amendment and the right to protest but people forget even those rights have limits. It's not anything goes 

It's the way you always have the worst possible takes with the worst possible people cosigning them for me. :skull: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Sun said:

Iirl, denounce all you want, but please don't cry on here acting like there aren't multiple threads on this forum with dozens if not hundreds of pages and posts with 20 of the same users outright laughing or supporting terrorist groups killing innocent Jewish/Israeli civilians. 

There aren't. Hope that helps. 

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

It's the way you always have the worst possible takes with the worst possible people cosigning them for me. :skull: 

Have you considered that maybe he's just as bad? Staunchly defending Biden is one thing but then going around and trying to actively minimise any situation related to Palestine is giving closet fascist.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

55 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

No one makes you read anything I post.  Just keep scrolling if you don't like it 🤷

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rhqqyc187n1ixjyreq

more schools should start doing this.. the fact there are so many people in American soil openly saying they are pro hamas/hezbollah/houthis is insane.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

34 minutes ago, kawk said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rhqqyc187n1ixjyreq

more schools should start doing this.. the fact there are so many people in American soil openly saying they are pro hamas/hezbollah/houthis is insane.

How is someone's entire forum personality just "k-pop stan meets genocide-supporting Western supremacist neo-nazi"??? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 9

Good on these students :clap3:They are on the right side of history.

Members who have been falsely accusing other members of being pro-Hamas, pro-terrorism, pro "killing innocent Jewish/Israeli civilians" etc should receive a permanent ban. It is beyond ridiculous at this point. 

• Thanks 6

5 hours ago, Sun said:

And there's a special level of hell for people who support terrorists like the MANY on this forum. Guess we're all going to hell! :celestial2:

--

Still waiting for a credible article of how the university has succumbed to the protestors' requests and how protesting on a private campus with multiple warnings beforehand is illegal or an abuse of power.

Mods gonna let this slide? :deadbanana:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.