• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

17 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Welcome To New York

London Boy

Paris

Coney Island (this one is just a snoozefest hurt by its placement in the tracklist)

Carolina

I can't believe you just put Christ's Island and CaroLana in the same tier as those other three :deadbanana4:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I can't believe you just put Christ's Island and CaroLana in the same tier as those other three :deadbanana4:

I streamed CaroLana the other day and I thought we didn't care for that song enough, it's so good 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I streamed CaroLana the other day and I thought we didn't care for that song enough, it's so good 

It deserved so much better from us as a fanbase. There are a few riders for Carolina (hello @Klein, let me tag you yet again today sjldkf) but not nearly as many as she deserves. 

I wanna be defined by the things that I love, not the things I hate
Not the things I'm afraid, I'm afraid
Orthethingsthathauntmeinthemiddleofthenight

I-

I-

I just think that-

You are what you love

Proceeds to spend the following 10 years of her career re-recording her albums out of spite, writes Mad Woman, My Tears Ricochet, Hoax, Tolerate It, Right Where You Left Me, Vigilante Hit, Karma, WCS, You're Losing Me, All Too Well 10 Minute and decides to promote her return to pop as an album talking about the things that haunt her in the middle of the night. And the next album after that, her first breakup album in a decade.

This **** will never stop being funny and it retroactively makes Daylight even worse. 

SVudR.gif

I guess those of you who love All Of The Girls and Carolena must have been fans of Dory speaking whale in Finding Nemo

SVudR.gif

• Haha 1

My sources are telling me that Taylor is covering the May issue of Vogue UK, unless King Charles d words by then, in that case they'll have to cancel it just like they canceled her 2022 cover when Queen Elizabeth died.

spacer.png

• Haha 5

the archer washes 70% of lover, including daylight 

so what now 

SVudR.gif

The Archer, another **** stain. Like go back to the Lover pre-release era. ME! out. You Need To Calm Down out. Her worst songs ever. And then she tries to do damage control, does that pick-me-girl lifestream in instagram announcing that she'll release track 5 ahead of the album as they are all beloved by her fans and she considered them some of her best work in their respective albums.

Then you hit play and hear "combat... I'm ready for combat...". It was bad for us. It was her "now you'll see!!" and she made a fool of herself. 

SVudR.gif

9 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I wanna be defined by the things that I love, not the things I hate
Not the things I'm afraid, I'm afraid
Orthethingsthathauntmeinthemiddleofthenight

I-

I-

I just think that-

You are what you love

Proceeds to spend the following 10 years of her career re-recording her albums out of spite, writes Mad Woman, My Tears Ricochet, Hoax, Tolerate It, Right Where You Left Me, Vigilante Hit, Karma, WCS, You're Losing Me, All Too Well 10 Minute and decides to promote her return to pop as an album talking about the things that haunt her in the middle of the night. And the next album after that, her first breakup album in a decade.

This **** will never stop being funny and it retroactively makes Daylight even worse. 

SVudR.gif

You sound dumb just fyi and none of these rants you're posting make sense nor are they entertaining to read. Stick to pretending to be an insider and entertain us like the clown you are or spare us this nonsnse please :heart: You're neither smart nor funny enough to pull this off.

Edited by Mandalore
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

T,WCK/KK EMERGENCY! THE REAL INSIDER HAS SPOKEN! 

As a group, do we want to title the official version Tonight, We Cross Kern, OR Killer Kern before we learn the truth? Personally, I lean toward the latter, but I do appreciate a good Taylor song with a comma in the title...

GIRLS GET IN!

38 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Well, personally I prefer a "comma" title. You're On Your Own, Kid is right there. Tonight, We Cross Kern is coming as a masterpiece, I can feel it :jonnycat:

I was thinking the same as @Dear Reader, the comma just adds drama and flair :jonny2:

• Haha 2

"When Emma Covers Drops of Jupiter" oh @Teneo you ate this one thing :ahh: 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Haha 2

hi I'm new and I've been lurking forever because I enjoy all the insights / commentary / meltdowns and the gifs oh my god the gifs are god tier

But I just could not stay silent when the heavenly godly name of the Archer and Daylight is besmirched, those two are classics I'm sorry :heart:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

It deserved so much better from us as a fanbase. There are a few riders for Carolina (hello @Klein, let me tag you yet again today sjldkf) but not nearly as many as she deserves. 

I ride HARD for Carolina. I think it's her second best droplet after Safe & Sound, genuinely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AnitaFalafel said:

hi I'm new and I've been lurking forever because I enjoy all the insights / commentary / meltdowns and the gifs oh my god the gifs are god tier

But I just could not stay silent when the heavenly godly name of the Archer and Daylight is besmirched, those two are classics I'm sorry :heart:

Welcome! :hug: 

I regret to inform you that we are at capacity for Lover stans, so you'll have to be waitlisted until we need more of those. 

SVudR.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What in the Holy Kern is going on in here

SVudR.gif

• Haha 6

high as a kite rn and the usual 8/10 "london boy" kinda sounding like a 10/10 ngl

SVudR.gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Welcome! :hug: 

I regret to inform you that we are at capacity for Lover stans, so you'll have to be waitlisted until we need more of those. 

SVudR.gif

I'm actually a folkmore stan but I needed to defend my underdogs :gaycat7:

6 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I ride HARD for Carolina. I think it's her second best droplet after Safe & Sound, genuinely.

nnn the way I almost tagged you too but I didn't want to be annoying

Spoiler

idc about annoying @Klein anymore nnnn :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

25 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

It's one of my fav song ever from her. If not top 10, then at least top 20. :jonny4:

• Like 3

Carolina is literally her best song ever and you can argue with the wall

Anyways can't wait to hit play on Tonight We Cross Kern 

spacer.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Klein said:

It's one of my fav song ever from her. If not top 10, then at least top 20. :jonny4:

See, it falls in and out of my top 3 every other week depending on my mental health at each given moment :jonny4:

• Like 1

I am also a Carolina rider, and an even bigger rider for Coney Island 

:jonnycat:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

high as a kite rn and the usual 8/10 "london boy" kinda sounding like a 10/10 ngl

SVudR.gif

I can't say I've ever been that high 

SVudR.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Carolina is literally her best song ever and you can argue with the wall

Anyways can't wait to hit play on Tonight We Cross Kern 

spacer.png

Ugh yes to both of these SVudR.gif

I eagerly anticipate streaming Tonight, We Cross Kern next Friday, April 5th. Additionally, I anticipate streaming Killer Kern (Tonight, We Cross Kern Original Demo Version) (From The Vault) on the following Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how close the chart competition is SVudR.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.