• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Twitter Swifties really believe anyone and everyone here are insiders, we- :deadbanana4:

No one knows anything about the album yet, not even the real "insiders".

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lesserafim said:

do we think signed cds are coming?

I want to believe they are but I have little to no hope.

:clack:

1 hour ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

and what if i say TTPD is gonna open with +2m? 

2M on YouTube? 2M on spotify? 2M on AM? :chick1:

Signed cds during release week so no one cancels their collectors cd orders. :butterfly:

Coming to show the girls how to drop a LONG and SKIPLESS album :clap3:

8 minutes ago, lesserafim said:

Not really sure shes been out and about lately but she is also a very weird person....might stayed up 4 days straight to sign some cds:johnald:

I think signed CDs were kind of a folklore / evermore thing because of all the free time she had during lockdowns. I doubt she'll do it for TTPD (at least not the kind of volume she did for folkmore) 

Just now, fab said:

I think signed CDs were kind of a folklore / evermore thing because of all the free time she had during lockdowns. I doubt she'll do it for TTPD (at least not the kind of volume she did for folkmore) 

Yeah she did signed CDs for all the pandemic albums and stopped the second the tour began. If she did signed albums now while in vacation they would most likely not be real.

• Like 1

For your sanity, clarification: the river song is not a 2-part composed song. It's the same song that had the demo titled differently in one of the versions.

17 minutes ago, lesserafim said:

For how many of the 9 currently announced physical versions of the album?

Just now, Teneo said:

For your sanity, clarification: the river song is not a 2-part composed song. It's the same song that had the demo titled differently in one of the versions.

wdym 9? we have the 5 vinyl, 5 CDs and 4 cassette

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

wdym 9? we have the 5 vinyl, 5 CDs and 4 cassette

I didn't know miss coin also had casette versions of the other variants and that the Target ones were already announced.

I stand corrected, then. For how many of the 14 currently announced physical versions of the album?

I had a cold so I had to pause my TikTok series trying to predict each song, and then in the last couple of days I'm seeing an A.I. version of an attempt at "Fortnight" spread all over TikTok :rip: 

16 minutes ago, airplane said:

Coming to show the girls how to drop a LONG and SKIPLESS album :clap3:

Now since when are you rooting for Taylor my dear? Not that I complain :ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

I didn't know miss coin also had casette versions of the other variants and that the Target ones were already announced.

I stand corrected, then. For how many of the 14 currently announced physical versions of the album?

All 14, 100k copies of each

xDGexH1.png

7 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Right....

8 minutes ago, Teneo said:

T,WCK/KK EMERGENCY! THE REAL INSIDER HAS SPOKEN! 

As a group, do we want to title the official version Tonight, We Cross Kern, OR Killer Kern before we learn the truth? Personally, I lean toward the latter, but I do appreciate a good Taylor song with a comma in the title...

GIRLS GET IN!

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, fab said:

I honestly think she will do it, she wants to break 25's record for sure and this is the moment, the absolute peak of her career, if it takes locking herself in a room for a week straight to sign CDs day and night she will do it. That's why we love her, she never half asses anything, every molecule of her is dedicated to being queen of pop. She has worked for everything day and night, which is why her success hurts so many feelings.

• Like 1

Omg Teneo alert! 

new tea dropped! We're being fed! 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm also a hybrid of both fyi 

Oh, Taylor best artist and Naruto best anime. I don't make the rules

:msmarvel:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

As a group, do we want to title it Tonight, We Cross Kern, OR Killer Kern? Personally, I lean toward the latter, but I do appreciate a good Taylor song with a comma in the title...

GIRLS GET IN!

Honestly I prefer Killer Kern title. 

@Teneo any lyrics? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

Now since when are you rooting for Taylor my dear? Not that I complain :ryan3:

Actually excited for this one cause i liked folkmore so i hope this sounds similar :bird:

7 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Honestly I prefer Killer Kern title. 

@Teneo any lyrics? 

ChatGPT better get to work :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

The way this thread is 10% music discourse posts, 20% different cover meme'd gifs spammed, 10% posts talking about the variant announcements, 40% rankings, 20% discussions about one singular person. 

And now we have group tags when a certain someone posts. 

Change the title to 'Taylor Swift - The Tortured Fans Department / Teneo Base' at this point. Do you want me to provide my posts in 4 colored variants too? Y'all never gave this **** to the "she's releasing a documentary talking about folkmore and the rerecordings", "the everson buckingham palace sessions" or the "enchanted mv coming in july" foretellers. 

Post Malone

21 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

As a group, do we want to title the official version Tonight, We Cross Kern, OR Killer Kern before we learn the truth? Personally, I lean toward the latter, but I do appreciate a good Taylor song with a comma in the title...

GIRLS GET IN!

The former feels like a classic Taylor title, the latter rolls off the tongue better though. :bird:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.