Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

When i tell you i fell to my knees and started shaking and cackling like a mad hen :jonny4:

• Haha 2

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Can’t believe we’ll get another Track 5 in a couple of months. I have a feeling this one will be particularly destructive :jonny4:

• Like 3

So we don’t think it’s a pop album 

i love her but im TIRED

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

I’m praying this is going to be a soft rock pop album :jonny5:

Please don't make another Midnights. I would like her to be as experimental as possible

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I'm so confused. How would you all have wanted the Midnights photoshoot to be like? Dancing and partying and smiling and having fun? Literally none of the songs aside from Bejeweled and maybe Lavender Haze is like this :rip:

I'm in the group of people thinking the Midnights album cover (the original) is not really evocative of the sound on it (ironically, the only song that I find match with the esthetic of the original cover is WCS... a bonus track), but the vibe of the rest of the shoot is actually pretty on track. I think the vibe was reflective of Midnights, maybe just the clothing and general direction was evocative of the 70s imo. But the general emotion portrayed is fitting for Midnights thematically. 

• Like 1

The post about the album on Instagram became in 10 hours her most liked ever with 12M likes.

The presale numbers are gonna be a thing 

If it's anything like folklore or evermore, it won't be for ME but you cannot tell me that this woman doesn't work her butt off. I would say this would def be overexposure for ANYONE else but at this point, I think Taylor is just so powerful that she's immune. 

I don’t know what to expect to be honest. Still trying to process the fact that we’re getting a new album

in 9 weeks….. like I’m more shocked than the folkmore announcements because She is about to embark on the second leg of Her tour with two more TVs still in the pipeline. :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

If it's anything like folklore or evermore, it won't be for ME but you cannot tell me that this woman doesn't work her butt off. I would say this would def be overexposure for ANYONE else but at this point, I think Taylor is just so powerful that she's immune. 

Yeah, even though we knew TS11 was done, I'm terrified she's releasing it already because that probably means we're getting fed yearly at least until 2026 (because you can't tell me she won't write another album in 2024 and 2025), with the remaining TVs in 2025 and TS12 in 2026.

Edited by Klein

This album cover and name gives me major 1975 vibes. It also makes sense why she was dating Matty last year. The 2 weeks they spent together they were always seen leaving the studio :coffee:

8 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

I don’t think it will be part of a trilogy of folkmore since evermore is her worst performing album (love it still ).

I do think it will be a more sophisticated album than midnights with Jack and Aaron being the main producers.

Any of the insiders got any clues? :ducky:

My brain wants to call this The Dead Poets Society :laugh:

49 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

From your mouth straight to God's ears sister

She needs to lash Mr William Bowery with masterpieces like the ones he helped her with in 2020

image0.gif?ex=65ce213c&is=65bbac3c&hm=50

I thought we left the fraudulent Willem Bowels songwriting credits in the past. I refuse to give that man any credit for anything. He's lucky she sort of dug herself into a hole to try and get his talentless self a major award, or else I don't doubt he wouldn't happen been deleted from the credits when she left him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The album is going to sound like “Somebody Else” by The 1975. A synthetic, electronic, jazzy pop midtempo.

I will not allow myself to get my hopes up for this (but her snatching The 1975’s sound for this would end me) :jonny3:

• Like 1

It feels like Midnights era all over again. And Midnights doesn't even feel old yet :penguin:

12M likes on instagram. Almost surpassing the 1989 announcement 

Please please be a great album. She definitely has it in her, the album just needs to play to her strengths.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

Please please be a great album. She definitely has it in her, the album just needs to play to her strengths.

Comments like these are so ridiculous :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

I hope its less pop and more experimental... imagine if its like Bedtime Stories :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Her doing another album while still on the Eras Tour is crazy :deadbanana4:

apparently post malone and florence machine are on it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.