Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

ATRL Admin Ryan, we will be very good if it gets merged. We are just very excited for the new album. 🙏 we apologize for letting things get out of hand

I’m excited too! But some of yall were doing a lot. I’ll decide tomorrow. I got you. 

• Thanks 5

• Replies 48.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I was promised album credits today

:clack:

where are they

Oh the 100k debut incoming... Anyways it wasn't even an explicit gif bffr you guys just wanted to express your micropower reach... Dumb but sure go off i guess

These walls they put up to hold us back will fall down :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I have been writing sexual and romantic fantasies while thinking of TS11 since January 2023 and she served the album cover that perfectly encapsulates my writing.

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hereby conduct this thread to open

Edited by lenchen.
  • Haha 2

This feels like getting banned from going to the boardwalk for misbehaving.  

We'll be good, mom! 

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

I hope it gets merged, it was a lot of fun :gaycat7:

Sorry it got out of hand, but it was all in good fun and not meant to make anyone mad :rip: I'm just really excited for this album and want to be on this thread the entire day kiing with everyone 

• Like 4

I will say, I hope she kept a leash on Post's vocal warbling. It adds an okay effect when wielded effectively but I'm afraid it'll be all over the track and will make it less enjoyable. I love a good fry, but in balance :suburban:

• Thanks 1

Like this is A F***ING MOMENT.

I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU TAYLOR IS SERVING. AND WE HAVE ALL ORDERED OUR COPIES RIGHT?

All of this happening during Lover day :ryan3:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

Oh the 100k debut incoming... Anyways it wasn't even an explicit gif bffr you guys just wanted to express your micropower reach... Dumb but sure go off i guess

You’ll get this thread closed too if you keep acting like this. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I hope it gets merged, it was a lot of fun :gaycat7:

Sorry it got out of hand, but it was all in good fun and not meant to make anyone mad :rip: I'm just really excited for this album and want to be on this thread the entire day kiing with everyone 

No I'm just sad that I'm thread banned from the other one because I can't go back and get the links to any of the GIFs :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Why has this become such a mess :redface:

Because for some reason we're expected to talk about an album we know next to nothing about. I guess we can discuss how it's coming on the 19th

Fff I knew all those posts were gonna lead to the thread being closed :rip:

Anyways happy release week!

Just now, Rence said:

All of this happening during Lover day :ryan3:

nnn you know, I think it's in our best interests of self preservation to forget the album countdowns ever were happening :ryan3:

It's clear that our thoughts should only be about TTPD here :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Wow and just like that, the 900k preorders were canceled.  2k debut incoming.  We are lucky if it even charts. 

I would love the post malone song to sound like Circles, it's simply his best song

• Like 2

Just now, Redstreak said:

Because for some reason we're expected to talk about an album we know next to nothing about. I guess we can discuss how it's coming on the 19th

All we know is that the album cover is serving horny. So i don't know why they would close the thread. They MUST have their reasons.

The mods power tripping what's new

also not the boot licking. Some of you need self respect

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Mother is coming

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

No I'm just sad that I'm thread banned from the other one because I can't go back and get the links to any of the GIFs :gaycat6:

Let's hope we get the thread back tomorrow so we can get the gifs back. 

@Ryan @khalyan are we allowed to discuss her other albums since there's a "countdown" happening within the fandom where we listen to one album per day? Or should we keep the discussion strictly to this one?

• Like 2

Glitch, peace and better than revenge are very interesting song choices for the hidden words… it's so joever 

Just now, wastedpotential said:

nnn you know, I think it's in our best interests of self preservation to forget the album countdowns ever were happening :ryan3:

It's clear that our thoughts should only be about TTPD here :ryan3:

I don't understand why ATRL administration has an issue with the fact that Swifties turn their own album threads into Base in anticipation?  Who does it bother/affect?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.