Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Post is vom. But a flo x Taylor Collab has been speculated for a while - I'd die. 

• Like 1

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

7 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Comments like these are so ridiculous :rip:

How so? I'm just hoping the album is great and I know she can bring it.

I cant wait! And with this one the focus is 100% on songwriting because you cant have POETRY in your album name and serve mid lyrics and pop cutsy pop bangeres:jonny6:

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I thought we left the fraudulent Willem Bowels songwriting credits in the past. I refuse to give that man any credit for anything. He's lucky she sort of dug herself into a hole to try and get his talentless self a major award, or else I don't doubt he wouldn't happen been deleted from the credits when she left him.

Girl let's not get conspiracy theory'd now

:clack:

• Haha 1

Don’t trust any rumors. Taylor keeps her circle tight and pays well to prevent leaks. 

the cover is giving me sexy PJ Harvey vibes, her Rid of Me is coming

• Like 1

I hope there are vigilante ****, dress and so it goes sex level bops and more delicate and soft rock songs like the last time and alternative like exile.

I have concluded that album would be Weather Station meets Shura and I would be pretty much here for that sound. The Lakes vibes are strong with the title, but album seems to lean to the sensuality too. Sophisti-pop excellence. :heart2:

• Like 3

I really really hope there's a different sound direction because as much as Midnights has some great songs in it, I hope it doesn't sound anything like it, nor Evermore or Folklore. Other than that, that's a great album cover and album title! Excited that I'll get to experience new material this June when I see her perform in London

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Girl let's not get conspiracy theory'd now

All of this is proved by her changing narratives about Jobless' piano skills and him getting added to production credits after the fact. Someone who would accept that to get a Grammy is not the unborhered king people want him to be :clack:

Please be soft rock

please be soft rock

please be soft rock

Fleetwood Mac / The War on Drugs / Joni Mitchell :jonny2: 

• Like 5

And when Tamara Lindeman is on the album, then what?

And when we get this spacey anthem too? 

• Like 2

I know you're going to say that singles before the album don't work for her and blablabla 

But taking into account that some people were rumoured to drop singles these days and they changed they dates, do you think something is comming? 

9 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I have concluded that album would be Weather Station meets Shura and I would be pretty much here for that sound. The Lakes vibes are strong with the title, but album seems to lean to the sensuality too. Sophisti-pop excellence. :heart2:

ohhhh we’d fall to our knees :jonny6:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

All of this is proved by her changing narratives about Jobless' piano skills and him getting added to production credits after the fact. Someone who would accept that to get a Grammy is not the unborhered king people want him to be :clack:

I'm no Toe stan, I just think he might have contributed with a word or two and the generous queen slapped a credit for him

Can we also add a dash of George Michael’s Faith? Oh, come on. :alexz:

The name is insufferable (I love it?)

4 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The album is going to sound like “Somebody Else” by The 1975. A synthetic, electronic, jazzy pop midtempo.

Jack probably got her hooked onto the Chaingang of 1974 who has a similar sound too :jonny5: 

• Like 1

decided i love the cover and the title (though i wish it was without the “the”) and that this album will be for the maroon/dress/so it goes/false god girls with a bit of folkmore in it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm no Toe stan, I just think he might have contributed with a word or two and the generous queen slapped a credit for him

He has a lot of skeletons in his closet I just know. 

10 minutes ago, Lemon said:

And when Tamara Lindeman is on the album, then what?

And when we get this spacey anthem too? 

a Tamara co-write would actually go ******* insane 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

a Tamara co-write would actually go ******* insane 

I was hoping they would meet halfway through much like with Dessner at one point ever since Ignorance came out exactly 3 years ago. That album is up there with Taylor’s sensibilities and is such fit. 

1 minute ago, orange22 said:

Hoping for some Skrillex production :beatfreak:

:snowball: trolling, I am aware. 
Please, we all know that if she ever was going to do something dance oriented, Andy Butler would produce her because: 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.