Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

10 minutes ago, mael said:

I feel like these variant announcements are souring the GP, her social engagements have kinda plummeted.

News about alternative covers / vinyl vairaints from other artists doesn't get social engagements at the first place so

IQ9rCcp.thumb.gif.129f8fadea5ca80de8b186

We can discuss these kinds of things because it's Taylor

IQ9rCcp.thumb.gif.129f8fadea5ca80de8b186

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

So do we all agree

1. The Bolter edition (BEST)

2. The Manuscript edition

3. The Albatross edition

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, mael said:

I feel like these variant announcements are souring the GP, her social engagements have kinda plummeted.

She posted the variant announcement almost an hour late, that’s why it’s low right now.

51 minutes ago, Kimi said:

This is beyond cringe, another exclusive bonus track. How can you defend that? Reddit swifties have every right to drag.

With my purchase of the cd, vinyl, and cassette of course! Since I can do what I want with my money. :heart:

• Like 1

The hair is looking awful, the pose is garbaj and cupcakes are still defending it #NotMyCover

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, YR. said:

The hair is looking awful, the pose is garbaj and cupcakes are still defending it #NotMyCover

They only like it because it’s giving folklore vibes, ew:coffee2:

i like the new variant

I see something lurking

D500F83B-3AF6-4217-A015-826F7BBB19C6.thu

• Haha 3

love the new cover, it might be favorite 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YR. said:

2 minutes ago, Timeless said:

They only like it because it’s giving folklore vibes, ew:coffee2:

I don't like it either but you do realize it's ok if some people like something you don't? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

We will see, also educate is an interesting word used, how can you be sure based on titles only lmao, its giving bias, but sure you are the "educated" one lol, unless he cheated, the palestine supporter is good

The Palestine supporter who regularly wears suits from Israel-funding brands. I have a feeling “I call you out on your contrarian sh*t” will be a loud sentiment across this new album. :suburban:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

notice how it's always the brainwashed FOMO possessed i must buy and own and experience everything american fans that always have these meltdowns?

you DON'T have to buy every edition on every format i promise. just pick the one that appeals to you the most and get it. matter fact you don't have to buy anything at all. you can just listen to it on Spotify. no one is holding a gvn to your head and forcing you to spend hundreds of dollars on Taylor Swift. if you can't control your impulses to purchase every new edition that is your problem and not hers sorry.

you all need to have some real priorities in your lives. I've been a d!ehard stan of taylor since i was 14. i live, breathe her music 24/7 yet I've never spent a penny on a vinyl or a cd because i simply chose to spend my money on things i actually need in my life. 

thank you for listening to my TED talk 

Right? People need lives and hobbies to spend money on other than Taylor :deadbanana2:

She also has been doing the exact same pre-order tactics since… what, 2019? 4 Lover journals, 4 Midnights colors, 4 1989 colors… it’s not rocket science and it shouldn’t be remotely shocking at this point :deadbanana4: 

I’ll just wait until She inevitably drops signed versions in another two weeks, grab a signed copy of the one that appeals to the most, and leave it at that. And if no signed copies come, I don’t even need a physical. 

The 4 bonus tracks will be on Tumblr/Twitter/TikTok soon enough and then will hit streaming eventually too. Get a grip people! You wouldn’t have survived in the exclusive Japanese bonus track CD days. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Faux outrage will always make me giggle :fan: keep it up !!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

The new cover is cute but I wanna gag over a song not a picture

spacer.png

Lemme guess… swiffers are melting down because there’s a new variant and they’re pretending someone has a gun to their head asking for credit card details. Again. :gaycat7:

Some of y’all are in desperate need of a financial advisor

Spoiler

And therapist

• Like 6

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

Yeah, Ariana gave them 7 GOD AWFUL covers with the SAME RED COLOR, and getting praised there. A joke 😂

not too much on ponytail! 

The 3rd album cover was stunning

At least this variant is good unlike the last one :biblio:

• Thumbs Down 2

22 minutes ago, Klein said:

I don't like it either but you do realize it's ok if some people like something you don't? 

Who said it wasn't ok?

:suburban:

She can release as many variants as She likes, just don’t make them “limited”, “24 hours only!!!”, ya know?

2 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

At least this variant is good unlike the last one :biblio:

The Bolter WASHES The Albatrash with ease :ryan3:

34 minutes ago, Timeless said:

So do we all agree

2. The Manuscript edition

3. The Albatross edition

2. The Albatross editionT

3. The Manuscript edition

spacer.png

Edited by Yog
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Right? People need lives and hobbies to spend money on other than Taylor :deadbanana2:

She also has been doing the exact same pre-order tactics since… what, 2019? 4 Lover journals, 4 Midnights colors, 4 1989 colors… it’s not rocket science and it shouldn’t be remotely shocking at this point :deadbanana4: 

I’ll just wait until She inevitably drops signed versions in another two weeks, grab a signed copy of the one that appeals to the most, and leave it at that. And if no signed copies come, I don’t even need a physical. 

The 4 bonus tracks will be on Tumblr/Twitter/TikTok soon enough and then will hit streaming eventually too. Get a grip people! You wouldn’t have survived in the exclusive Japanese bonus track CD days. 

Please the Japanese bonus track triggered a core memory in me. The way I bought I think it was Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen and that CD alone cost more than what I've paid for TTPD variants. :rip:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Timeless said:

The Bolter WASHES The Albatrash with ease :ryan3:

Not with that **** brown filter it doesn’t 

Let's pretend to be MAGAs on Twitter and spread the word that the political party that buys the most copies of Taylor Swift's new album will get her political support

voting republican party GIF by LooseKeys

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.