Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

13 minutes ago, YOYOKSupermacy said:

I really hope she'll release a variant that includes all the bonus songs, this is a mess:gaycat6:

I expect her do this in like a years time… 

If she pushes one now people will cancel their orders.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 48.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Can we get a mix with "The Manuscript" line (I love you it's ruining my life), the front cover of "The Bolter" and the back cover of "The Albatross"? :suburban:

• Like 2

I should have not be surprised but oh god Reddit… 

“cancel!!!!” “lol I canceled mine that the end” and on and on and on and… on.

but no words on Ariana (7) or Guts (15) or JT (4) 

The worst fans.

• Like 2

I wonder why she made this cover near the water. The photoshoot won't be just her in the bedroom this time? :clownny:

Just now, omrimayo said:

I should have not be surprised but oh god Reddit… 

“cancel!!!!” “lol I canceled mine that the end” and on and on and on and… on.

but no words on Ariana (7) or Guts (15) or JT (4) 

The worst fans.

My theory is that they're pre-ordering them all but just posting that on reddit for pick-me points :suburban:

• Haha 1

If you describe something or someone as an albatross around your neck, you mean that they cause you great problems from which you cannot escape, or they prevent you from doing what you want to do.

She said she could never give you peace Toe and she meant it :ryan3:

• Like 2

Just now, Klein said:

Can we get a mix with "The Manuscript" line (I love you it's ruining my life), the front cover of "The Bolter" and the back cover of "The Albatross"? :suburban:

"You can buy all versions and then there are stickers, so you can change the covers however you want" :ryan3:
just kidding

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

My theory is that they're pre-ordering them all but just posting that on reddit for pick-me points :suburban:

So much hate… 

I mean pick up one and leave us alone.

It’s very pretty and is giving me a little bit more faith that we’re getting little to no glitter pen trash. I really hope the artwork matches the music this time around.

She looks so young on that front cover

The two lines that came into my head when I seen this new variant cover was ‘I’ll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes’ and ‘stood on a cliff sided screaming “give me a reason’”

we’re in for a heartbreaking album I fear

Just now, omrimayo said:

So much hate… 

I mean pick up one and leave us alone.

you really need to stay out of that cesspool, it won't do you any good :heart:

she'll still thrive at the end of the day, whether they like it or not.

• Like 1

This is giving serious Tay masterpiece like im not joking 

24 minutes ago, Klein said:

What the **** is that song title? :rip:

Baudelaire is shaking

8 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

There's something fishy about all the bonus tracks starting with "The" 

It's giving concept idk

Watch the fourth variant break the pattern for no reason because she likes pissing me awf like that

:clack:

there`s no way she would do that.

The Alchemy is right there if she needs another track to name another variant and she dint use that so clearly we will get The .... as the final variant

Okay, the vibe of this new variant should hopefully put the “Midnights 2.0” heretics to rest. An absolute singer-songwriter masterpiece is coming. :eli::eli::eli:

• Like 2

waiting for other stores to update the website so i can buy this edition :suburban:

if there are supposed to be 5 variants will she reveal 2 of them in Singapore. I'm attending nights 3 and 4 so she better reveal one of them when I'm there :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

Okay, the vibe of this new variant should hopefully put the “Midnights 2.0” heretics to rest. An absolute singer-songwriter masterpiece is coming. :eli::eli::eli:

and we lose :eli:

WE NEED LOVER 2.0 

It's starting to give I Never Learn and I love it. That's the kind of heavy album I always wanted from her. Hopefully it's not another Midnights photoshoot situation cause chi....

Lykke_Li_-_I_Never_Learn.png

2 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

if there are supposed to be 5 variants will she reveal 2 of them in Singapore. I'm attending nights 3 and 4 so she better reveal one of them when I'm there :gaycat2:

5?? i think they're only going to be 4 variants, and the last one will be announced in singapore but on n1 i bet

• Like 1

Now someone posted the 3 covers and colors one after the other and I must say it’s way way better than 1989 for me. White to beige to dark gray. 

Sorry, but how many versions will she release upfront – week per week. I was a stan and became annoyed. The way she is pushing so hard for every single record she wanna break with that mechanics is so calculated and over the top already. Why can´t she just announce all versions at the same time?!

Edited by Friedrichhainz
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

The Albatross cover so far is my personal favorite. 7+1 baby.

It’s like… okay

I get that it’s annoying in general. It’s not good for the environment etc, all those arguments hold weight. And it’s not just Taylor, variants have become industry standard in the wake of the vinyl comeback. 

But these vinyl cuts are going to be uploaded online on the 19th - just listen to previews online, see which one you like most, AND JUST BUY THAT ONE :bird:

Just now, Peroxide said:

It’s like… okay

I get that it’s annoying in general. It’s not good for the environment etc, all those arguments hold weight. And it’s not just Taylor, variants have become industry standard in the wake of the vinyl comeback. 

But these vinyl cuts are going to be uploaded online on the 19th - just listen to previews online, see which one you like most, AND JUST BUY THAT ONE :bird:

What's wrong for the environment? 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.