Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L PT. 2 — QUANTUM BABY'

kyliefever2002

she doesn't know how to pick singles so I still have hope there's at least one bop on here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• crf13

• redsing707

• GustavoBardusco

It's just unbelievable to me the talent and commitment this woman has, no bad era, I'm so ready for part 2 :WAP:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, highdefinition said:

she doesn't know how to pick singles so I still have hope there's at least one bop on here

highdefinition

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, highdefinition said:

Her last bad single choice was Pasadena, I think Bouncin, Undo, I can see the future, X, Talk to me nice, Needs and Uh huh were are great single choices, those were the most accessible songs from those albums.

I honestly think Nasty is not the bop everyone thinks it is? I don't know what you guys are hearing even having heard the full version. But that's okay, it has been a long time since she put something out I didn't vibe with.

I am excited to put all the songs together as one project though :jamming:

32 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

I honestly think Nasty is not the bop everyone thinks it is? I don't know what you guys are hearing even having heard the full version. But that's okay, it has been a long time since she put something out I didn't vibe with.

I am excited to put all the songs together as one project though :jamming:

Yeah, I'm not obsessed with it either

there are many better songs on the album 

• Like 1

Nasty indeed sounds very Rascal-like, but the difference for me is that there's a sense of ease/simplicity to her new stuff,

which makes everything feel more organic and effortless than a lot of her work prior. I love BB/ANG3L.

Again she sounds bored as **** but whatever, I'll take it

2 hours ago, Khris said:

highdefinition

X marks the spot now can you find ittt 

Khris

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Her last bad single choice was Pasadena, I think Bouncin, Undo, I can see the future, X, Talk to me nice, Needs and Uh huh were are great single choices, those were the most accessible songs from those albums.

were these all singles? 

I can see the future and X were good choices, the others not so much 

1 hour ago, highdefinition said:

were these all singles? 

Yes, Bouncin, I can see the future, Talk to me nice and Needs were released before the albums while Undo, X and Uh huh received videos post-release.

I don't see how any other songs from BB/A would've worked as singles, like, they are great but they are not as catchy as the others and don't have any mainstream appeal. 

2 hours ago, highdefinition said:

were these all singles? 

So, in other words, you want her singles to have a very specific sound and any singles that don't match that sound you want are "not good single choices”…. Hmmm

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crf13 said:

So, in other words, you want her singles to have a very specific sound and any singles that don't match that sound you want are "not good single choices”…. Hmmm

reading is fundamental bb

43 minutes ago, highdefinition said:

reading is fundamental bb

How else would someone interpret that? You're suggesting the majority of those singles were incorrect choices yet the only two singles you seem to think were correct choices are two very similar songs. None of those singles that were listed were poor single selections. They're the most accessible songs on their respective albums. 

• Thanks 1

I think this will be a three part project because of the 3 in the title, I'm just guessing 

• Like 1

The trailer is finally on YouTube

On 4/11/2024 at 6:59 AM, My20sBlues said:

I think this will be a three part project because of the 3 in the title, I'm just guessing 

wow, the fact that no one has thought of this before :dies: genius!!

• Haha 1

• Like 2

She's coming :duca:

I really love Needs im glad shes releasing frequently

15 hours ago, kishi said:

10/10 no notes

• Like 2

On 4/12/2024 at 8:34 PM, kyliefever2002 said:

Oh so I did read the 3 part somewhere. Hopefully it's coming in October/November this year

this will be boring...

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.