Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• crf13

• redsing707

• GustavoBardusco

22 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I hate that she split this in 2 parts 

Came here to say this.  Lol! 

I guess I get it from a business perspective, but as a fan I hate it.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way she tried to deny second part existing when it's been done before Pt 1 even came out. I'm pretty sure she changed the tracklist now though, I can see Pt 2 being longer 

Edited by BlackoutZone
  • Like 8

i dead if album still not out

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

The way she tried to deny second part existing when it's been done before Pt 1 even came out. I'm pretty sure she changed the tracklist now though, I can see Pt 2 being longer 

wow her cowboy carter is coming :duca:

Yes ma'am

I don't think this will come out THAT soon, like this month, but I hope it will.

Tinashe fans are always more hyped for the full project while single tracks always divide us and kill the hype since she's so bad at picking the pre-album tracks

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, redsing707 said:

If someone would told us about the 27th April date I would have thought like you. Is that date cleared? I didn't see it.

It's on the metadata and well it's not like her singles are proper singles lol it's just a way to say she's releasing music videos and having the songs added to some playlists

• Thanks 1

I'm a little worried for the first time, dividing this album into 2 parts still doesn't make sense to me... although the visual restored some hope.

it sucks because part 1 has good production but it's giving small dick energy and she seems bored.

Visuals are good, production is good, dancing is good... She needs a big feature and some high energy bops.

• Haha 2

she just needs a cute look and a full out choreo section in the music video. Shay took her money and choreographed her walking around an empty warehouse for 20 minutes. I need Jojo to eat nasty girl the f*ck up so she can have a cute little tiktok moment. 

im just hoping this part is better than the first bc i only listen to 3 of the 7 songs and i love tinashe dowwwwwn

• Like 2

I feel like it's more of a "sister album" situation instead of a "second half of the same project" scenario tbh

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, stupidjock said:

it sucks because part 1 has good production but it's giving small dick energy and she seems bored.

Visuals are good, production is good, dancing is good... She needs a big feature and some high energy bops.

Treason song of the millennium what do u mean?
ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Khris said:

Treason song of the millennium what do u mean?
ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

It is :jonny: But we need people to know it even exists by some promo 

• Like 1

I am ready for what she is going to give. 

Nasty is going to be on repeat.

Coachella is going to be everything. 

:clap3:

• Like 1

Pre-save the song guys!!!

• Like 1

I didnt like the first BB Angel but im perched for this one :gayoncecat3: love this concept so far

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Wait so if Nasty drops this friday, then what is the 4/27 about?! The album??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.