Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

kyliefever2002

14 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Oh please Taylor swift is a mastermind. Sure she's older but she also can reinvent herself and keep the gp invested.And taylor did not ask for royalties its probably rodrigo who gave em because of the misery business situation. The bridge interpolated cruel summer bridge and same thing with look what you made mo interpolating im so sexy. Love olivia but i see her as having an avril lavigne career same with billie eilish. Sabrina is 25 kinda on the older side to be a threat to Taylor swift. She's got 5 years left of success at most. And to be able to have a career in yr thirties is a another obstacle to surmount. 

cat-baby-4201051_1280.thumb.jpg.a23722b0

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

extra run of 3K 7 inch vinyl restocked on her website!

I hate how obsessed I am with this song

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I hate how obsessed I am with this song

is it that sweet? i guess so

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

• Haha 2

Up to number 5 on Apple Music :wanda:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

the #2 peak next week feels secure

37 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

both songs top 5. 

so much for people *so sure* that one would cannibalize the other. it'll be interesting to see the game plan before the album drops

20 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

both songs top 5. 

so much for people *so sure* that one would cannibalize the other. it'll be interesting to see the game plan before the album drops

I'm hoping these are the only 2 songs released pre-album. Save the 2nd or 3rd song depending on what they do with PPP to hard launch on album release day. 

14 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Nah, summer is far from peaking and this is the perfect summer song. I can see this topping the Hot 100 a month from now.

the morgan/post song is perfect for summer as well and they're beating her ass on radio, digital sales and streaming rn so i find it unlikely but who knows. 

43 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

the morgan/post song is perfect for summer as well and they're beating her ass on radio, digital sales and streaming rn so i find it unlikely but who knows. 

Plus u got Eminem released her new single, & then apparently Katy, GaGa & Bruno Mars are coming too. Who knows how their songs will do? But it seems unlikely, she should release that remix she did with Cardi b 

Just now, Danny1021 said:

Plus u got Eminem released her new single, & then apparently Katy, GaGa & Bruno Mars are coming too. Who knows how their songs will do? But it seems unlikely, she should release that remix she did with Cardi b 

His* i meant haha 

So is Espresso closer to number one than PPP??

17 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

So is Espresso closer to number one than PPP??

Apparently yes. Vinyls shipped.

3 minutes ago, Poptart89 said:

Apparently yes. Vinyls shipped.

Ya interesting. I think even her team is shocked PPP took off this much! They were planning for an Espresso push this week before PPP went viral.

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Ya interesting. I think even her team is shocked PPP took off this much! They were planning for an Espresso push this week before PPP went viral.

So could we be looking at:

1. Espresso

2. Post & Walen

3. Please Please Please

1 minute ago, Poptart89 said:

So could we be looking at:

1. Espresso

2. Post & Walen

3. Please Please Please

I'm gonna pray for her to take the top 2... Chart accounts were predicting PPP is close to #1 before Espresso shipping / discount.

For us non-Americans, when does the Billboard Hot 100 update?

Rises to number 5 with the discounts and team Sabrina promoting. Bumps PPP down 1 spot to number 6.

The fact that losers (like me) here thought it would stall and be a Top5 Hit only.
ugh I LOVE to be proven wrong

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs
GP better FRY my (and ya'll) ass

On 6/10/2024 at 2:00 AM, Danny1021 said:

who has a remix ready with cardi b

i say by the beginning of july she should drop the tracklist and secure a vma slot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.