• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

absolutely adorable :alexz3: I gotta grab one

Please Please Please shooting this back to number 1 on Spotify :wanda:

49 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

Drop the signed CDs, merch, remixes, etc

200.gif?cid=a595bef3cixl3gqclzswoomc0sth

If the song maintained 3M+ streams on US Spotify every day this week, does it have any chance at #1?

I'm already over that Post/Morgan song 

Posted (edited)

Why could she have saved those remixes for now omg :rip:

it's Time for Espresso (Starbucks Blend) :cm:

Edited by Khamis

This is expected to reach a new peak inside the top 3 next week on Billboard omg :WAP:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

If the song maintained 3M+ streams on US Spotify every day this week, does it have any chance at #1?

I'm already over that Post/Morgan song 

it's probably never going #1. post/morgan is #2 on apple music (while espresso is at #10) so they're still beating her on overall streaming, #1 in digital sales and they're also ahead of her on radio. they will prob hold to the top spot all summer long most likely. 

Edited by georgechxng

could the physical copies shipped yesterday make a difference? vinyl, CD and cassette...

US Apple Music

#6 (+4) Espresso NEW PEAK

She's really taking it:jonny5:

• Like 1

this is making me giggle but only bc stan twitter will go to shambles as if chart accounts don't do this for literally ANY achievement :dies:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, wish said:

US Apple Music

#6 (+4) Espresso NEW PEAK

She's really taking it:jonny5:

OMGGGG

as long as Top 3 im all good

Time for her to release Carpenter's Coffee and become a business mogul! :bam:

If she wants the US #1 she has to pull a remix with a fairly big name. But maybe she should save that feature for a new track

I know im' late but this song has me like:

Azealia Banks GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

14 hours ago, IBeMe said:

If she wants the US #1 she has to pull a remix with a fairly big name. But maybe she should save that feature for a new track

Nah, summer is far from peaking and this is the perfect summer song. I can see this topping the Hot 100 a month from now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Nah, summer is far from peaking and this is the perfect summer song. I can see this topping the Hot 100 a month from now.

she will probably get the number 1 when album drops

• Like 1

:WAP:

The true song of the summer 

The fact that this tweet was probably posted by some hag-twink in his 30s :skull:

5 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I love Olivia but her fans shouldnt take her success as something permanent :giraffe:
If Olivia comes with another album in the same vein of Guts-Sour with the same type of visuals they will call her repetitive-generic.

She really needs to stand out with her next record and do different things and genres. Evolve.

Pop Rock is  not working anymore in the charts. She needs to branch out. 
Something in my gut tells me, It will be over for Olivia if she doesnt reinvent herself :giraffe:
Olivia is also an Asian Artist and is kinda hard to appeal to the American Market with so many white people and latinos.
She needs really good music to have a loyal fanbase

If i were Olivia i would be real angry with Taylor Swift.  :biblionny:
She stole the royalties of her music and she also helped her biggest enemy to rise. "Sabrina Carpenter"
Im totally sure Olivia and Billie gossip about Taylor and they hate her deeply
Its time for BILLIE-OLIVIA to make their own bad blood. So taylor has some backlash again and Sabrina is able to rise in the mess
Is Sabrina Keeps Rising (Looks like it) Taylor will be totally threatened by her success. Specially cause she's a blondie blue eyes girl like her but YOUNGER.
Mark my words. My prophecy will turn into reality :eli:

Oh please Taylor swift is a mastermind. Sure she's older but she also can reinvent herself and keep the gp invested.And taylor did not ask for royalties its probably rodrigo who gave em because of the misery business situation. The bridge interpolated cruel summer bridge and same thing with look what you made mo interpolating im so sexy. Love olivia but i see her as having an avril lavigne career same with billie eilish. Sabrina is 25 kinda on the older side to be a threat to Taylor swift. She's got 5 years left of success at most. And to be able to have a career in yr thirties is a another obstacle to surmount. 

Need her to drop like Espresso(acoustic) or something to secure the top 3 peak. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.