Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

kyliefever2002

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, skyandground said:

8.4m on a Sunday... what a smash!

Should sit comfortably at #1 until Billie could challenge:clap3:

Espresso down to #2 on global with 9.7. Kendrick Lamar's Not Like us up to #1 with 10.9. Unless  diss tracks fall off she's not seeing #1 again until a remix or an album (assuming those make noise). 

Edited by Poptart89

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

This is the only song they play on the radio :deadbanana4:

• Confused 1

She's still climbing on Apple Music while doing 3 million daily on US Spotify

US Apple Music:

13  Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso  +2

If she survives the war of disses and Billie's new album she could have a chance for the #1 or at least a new peak in a month

But there's also Million dollar baby. If radio starts to play it then it's over

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Green said:

She's still climbing on Apple Music while doing 3 million daily on US Spotify

US Apple Music:

13  Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso  +2

If she survives the war of disses and Billie's new album she could have a chance for the #1 or at least a new peak in a month

But there's also Million dollar baby. If radio starts to play it then it's over

where's the promo? will that help?

she be leading with radio over those releases isnt it?

43 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

she be leading with radio over those releases isnt it?

Yes. Million dollar baby doesn't have airplay yet. Just crazy streams

Kendrick's songs don't have too much airplay neither and the streams will probably decrease after the hype of the Drake feud is over. 

I think this song will have legs so m I'm not really concerned with Kendrick and Billie having their moments

7 hours ago, Poptart89 said:

Espresso down to #2 on global with 9.7. Kendrick Lamar's Not Like us up to #1 with 10.9. Unless  diss tracks fall off she's not seeing #1 again until a remix or an album (assuming those make noise). 

:coffee2:  Image

2 hours ago, RoseBud said:

which songs above her will fall next week? 

12 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Some insider said she was going to drop an album in July. Let's see if it's a massive breakthrough album for her

who?? was it a reliable insider?

12 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Some insider said she was going to drop an album in July. Let's see if it's a massive breakthrough album for her

If she releases the second single in late June and it's another hit,, I can see her crossing 70k with a July release. Emails didn't peak high but had longevity so I feel like she has the momentum to debut high. Not Olivia numbers but it can be cute

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RoseBud said:

Midweeks has it looking a bit more stable in terms of points but still not seeing #1 anytime soon.

spacer.png

Edited by Poptart89

Lmao this is auto-playing after literally every song for me :rip:

But it's good, get that smash!

• Like 1

Up to number 12 on Apple Music! And 13 and 132(clean version) charting on iTunes :clap3:

I hope this smash can reach number 1 eventually. Song of the summer fr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Poptart89 said:

Midweeks has it looking a bit more stable in terms of points but still not seeing #1 anytime soon.

spacer.png

:coffee2:  I hope this stall out is temporary...we are going in the wrong direction and SNL may not help either since everyone will be listening to Billie

1 hour ago, MatiRod said:

Same, not complaining tho 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MatiRod said:

Same lmao, but can't help but bopping every damn time :jamming:

• Like 1

I have never listened to her music before, but this song is a bop and a half.

• Like 1

This is THE song of the summer and maybe Good Luck Babe! by Chappell Roan. 

This better go #1 or it would be a sin. To think Fortnight went #1 simply because it's Taylor when it's one of the most forgettable songs put out this year while this smasher hasn't even gone Top 3 and it's literally being talked about everywhere by everybody. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

unfortunate timing for her. gradual buildup of radio over the next several weeks should help though; if feather can top Pop, this def should

4 hours ago, CottageHore said:

This is THE song of the summer and maybe Good Luck Babe! by Chappell Roan. 

This better go #1 or it would be a sin. To think Fortnight went #1 simply because it's Taylor when it's one of the most forgettable songs put out this year while this smasher hasn't even gone Top 3 and it's literally being talked about everywhere by everybody. 

It's not that deep. Of course the bigger artist is gonna make bigger waves. That's just how things have always worked lol this has the potential to be a number one hit song soon. What we need to concern ourselves with is promo and longevity. A second single with album dropping in July would be ideal. Perform at the VMAs and go on tour Miss Sabrina! 

6 hours ago, RoseBud said:

:coffee2:  I hope this stall out is temporary...we are going in the wrong direction and SNL may not help either since everyone will be listening to Billie

Not everyone. Don't overestimate Billie and underestimate Sabrina. 

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

It's not that deep. Of course the bigger artist is gonna make bigger waves. That's just how things have always worked lol this has the potential to be a number one hit song soon. What we need to concern ourselves with is promo and longevity. A second single with album dropping in July would be ideal. Perform at the VMAs and go on tour Miss Sabrina! 

Never said it was deep, just expressing my thoughts :heart2:

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, RoseBud said:

It's back up to 10 mil daily streams on Spotify and some of Kendrick & Drake's songs have started to slip a little (Globally and in the US) with the exception of Not Like Us which I think will have legs. 

In the short term I don't expect any crazy spike in streams for Espresso that isn't overshadowed by Million Dollar Baby and Not Like Us (And eventually Post & Wallen, Billie's album bomb). I think her goal at this point should not be to try to get a #1 but just focus on staying stable until she's got a big name remix and more radio airplay because the charts are absolutely insane at the moment and they are not slowing down anytime soon.

Rumors on the album coming in July, with some big collabs. We'll see if that ends up being true, but if it is it should help her keep the relevancy going all summer and maybe give her another chance to see #1, even if with a different song. 

Edited by Poptart89

if anything this can be her Problem and hit #2 for all I can, just give me an album full of BOPS <3

• Like 1

Billie is unpredictable since her last album wasn't too well received but she has had WWIMF since then and Oscar's, etc. 

it could flop or pull massive numbers but I wouldn't assume she's challenging a 10M we figure. I think the highest track might do 6-8M

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.