Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

38 minutes ago, wish said:

LUNCH SNIPPET at 0:09 :jonny5: Sounds like a smash!

Omfg :loki:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wish

• dalladallamallamalla

• selena_lavigne

• TouchinFree

42 minutes ago, wish said:

BANGER. im loving all these snippets omfg

5 minutes ago, wish said:

This played live will be so good :jonny:

songs sound very fun. let's see.

Well didn't think I'd say this but "cries in Belgium". Looking at Amsterdam now

This Global Tour announcement before the album is out could be a very good strategy for the album :duca: 

• Like 1

Just love seeing her team draw the perfect cards in prelude to her album release. The disastrous rollout of HTE really taught them:rip:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 1

Heard that HMHAS has the third highest debut of pure sales this year, so what's the estimated figure like? Since it surpassed ES?

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Heard that HMHAS has the third highest debut of pure sales this year, so what's the estimated figure like? Since it surpassed ES?

Ariana did less than 80k pure I think so 100k is on lock for debut week at least. WWAFA did 170k pure and HTE did 154k pure, but HTE's streaming numbers that week weren't nearly as strong as WWAFA. If her streaming matches WWAFA or does even better a 300k+ debut is in the cards. But it's only 10 tracks so we'll see :celestial5:

• Like 4

:celestial4:  i need my ticket!!

Pre-ordered the alberm for my pre-sale access :heart:

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes. 

Pretty positive its 

TTPD

Cowboy Carter

HMHAS

ES

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6WKhxGrzQb/?igsh=MTlzcXRjYXhoN3BpbA==

Announcement up on her instagram! 

A shame she's not coming to Portugal, I'll try for the Barcelona dates 

Billie Eilish is going to hit the road in Brisbane, Australia this February 18, 2025 which would mean the 67th Grammys is already set for February 2, 2025.

I've never bought tickets to a show without hearing the album first but it's billie :jonny2:

got my pre sale code :gayalipacat3:

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I've never bought tickets to a show without hearing the album first but it's billie :jonny2:

got my pre sale code :gayalipacat3:

Good luck!

I think the snippets already give a taste of what's coming. So people already have an idea if they will enjoy the new songs or not.

Ofc i only do this for artists i love the prior body of work which is the case with Billie.

Also a tour like this is not only for the new songs, rarely an artist does that. I think she will keep a lot of her hits from the previous projects on the set list as she did before.

3 minutes ago, Dash_inthedark said:

Good luck!

I think the snippets already give a taste of what's coming. So people already have an idea if they will enjoy the new songs or not.

Ofc i only do this for artists i love the prior body of work which is the case with Billie.

Also a tour like this is not only for the new songs, rarely an artist does that. I think she will keep a lot of her hits from the previous projects on the set list as she did before.

I love the snippets we've heard so far so I'm confident in the album, it's just weird buying tickets before album release. I caught Covid from the HTE concert in Manchester so hope that doesn't happen again :emofish: 

perchedT :bird:

£400 for lower tier seats we- :emofish:

10 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

oh that's not....

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

those are the most expensive ones, right? i saw seats at 94-105£. how much is the floor ?
Barcelona the most expensive ones are 355€ i think

31 minutes ago, Dash_inthedark said:

those are the most expensive ones, right? i saw seats at 94-105£. how much is the floor ?
Barcelona the most expensive ones are 355€ i think

I saw nosebleed seats for around 90 pounds but I got nosebleeds on the side for £112 each 

I'm not a stan or a fan but ill check the album out of curiosity. Im more of a swiftie but i want to see why she gets that many awards. i liked everything i wanted though a lot and bad guy.

Chile.. these tour prices :skull: $220 at least in Boston. Not even checking NYC

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2024 at 7:19 PM, Kyoto said:

Oh my God. A POP song...an actual pop banger FINALLY from a mpg in this trash boring pop music era we're in atm. 

I don't wanna jump the gun but this is giving me late 00's early 10's gaga, Britney , Kesha...dark pop bangers :sosad: I miss positive pop bangers.  

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, kayliah said:

I'm not a stan or a fan but ill check the album out of curiosity. Im more of a swiftie but i want to see why she gets that many awards. i liked everything i wanted though a lot and bad guy.

Honestly listen to her previous projects first, you'll have your answer by the time you finish HTE 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

Chile.. these tour prices :skull: $220 at least in Boston. Not even checking NYC

Girl there were literally balcony seats for $100 & lower level seats for less than $200 lol. $200 is completely normal for lower level seating, have you ever purchased tickets for a main pop girl's concert before?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.