Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

18 hours ago, Mr.S said:

Listening to the album now, it's def a 10/10. The vocal in this album feels opening up a lot more comparing to the previous albums. So many different sounds blended so well that makes it so intriguing and very Billie, she pulls a lil bit of rock, a lil bit of alternative, a lil bit of electronic music. 

First , How did you get to hear it bitchhhh :msmarvel:

Can you describe some songs? Or compare it to a mpg album? Does she serve Oxytocin level or bangers? 

Edited by TouchinFree

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wish

• Dear Reader

• badgirlriri

• bad guy

8 hours ago, Mr.S said:

Listening to the album now, it's def a 10/10. The vocal in this album feels opening up a lot more comparing to the previous albums. So many different sounds blended so well that makes it so intriguing and very Billie, she pulls a lil bit of rock, a lil bit of alternative, a lil bit of electronic music. 

I hope the album has the maturity of HTE and some of the productions on WWAFA, WDWG? :WAP:

• Like 4

oh she's gonna serve :jonny:

16 hours ago, Mr.S said:

She's so taking it. Time for me to bandwagon I fear 

17 hours ago, Mr.S said:

OMG

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The song lengths are amazing!!! She said NOTHING for the Tik Tok gurls :jonny5:

AND THAT INSIDER REVIEW? Ooo she's taking it, your honour :soda:

CAN MAY 17TH COME ALREADY?

"blue" being the longest track of her career is so &/@2$429!!!! i love her for that omg im so excited to hear it

• Like 2

I can't wait for this omg… if she surpasses Happier Than Ever, I might have to stan forever :WAP:

17 hours ago, Mr.S said:

17 hours ago, Mr.S said:

May 17th couldn't come sooner, I'm sensing a potential AOTY winner :wanda:

The way I know I'm going to eat with this album 

spacer.png

My hype level for this is 12/10.

• Like 1

Omg that lunch snippet :duca: I live for sounds like that :duca:

She gagged and bagged me as a fan with Oxyrocin and her last album. I think this album is gonna HIT ME HARDER than HTE :duca:

I hope we get a magazine cover in the next few weeks :gaycat5:

Got Fortnite for this lil concert chi :skull:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Got Fortnite for this lil concert chi :skull:

same

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Edited by BloodLuster

8 hours ago, notimetodie said:

"blue" being the longest track of her career is so &/@2$429!!!! i love her for that omg im so excited to hear it

I know it's going to be alt-rock BOOK ME :jonny5: I feel the L'amour song will be a transition from something like a ballad to the bouncy dance sound we were hearing from the snippets

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

It's like 3 songs in 1 song, super amazing track to end the album. I'm obsessed with the production.

So it's not True Blue (Remastered)? Oh wow.

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Wonder if it'll be a collapse like hearing HTE for the first time :jonny5:

Edited by bad guy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

It's like 3 songs in 1 song, super amazing track to end the album. I'm obsessed with the production.

:jonny5: Billie the woman that you are ugh

Oh wooow :jonny6:

Wait :duca:

If Mr. S likes it, then it must be amazing I fear. If you aren't already a fan of Billie, now's your time to bandwagon because she will obviously slay this comeback :alexz2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr.S said:

oh we are so up :jonny5:

3 songs in 1 omg

3 hours ago, Mr.S said:

OMG???? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.