Jade Thirlwall lead single apparently a Simon Cowell diss

glitch

If she's counting down weeks.. that'll be August… nnn please no :rip:

She's already taken so long, just get on with it! I'm still hoping/expecting an early July release.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

This thread being made in April and the song not coming out until July :rip:

• Haha 1

This pact not to release the same period is really a joke 

Is not like anyone will block the other . And i would understand not to release the exact same week but these gurls are taking months to release ONE song ( that will flop ) 

On 6/14/2024 at 5:28 PM, shark_heather said:

This pact not to release the same period is really a joke 

Is not like anyone will block the other . And i would understand not to release the exact same week but these gurls are taking months to release ONE song ( that will flop ) 

is this really still a thing? perrie and leigh-anne have released things recently almost in the same week

We are ready & seated

27 minutes ago, Troll Idle said:

We are ready & seated

We've been seated for so long our legs are going numb now! Time to get on with it! 

• Haha 1

When I catch her...the fact that the album was finished in SEPTEMBER last year and not a single song has been released :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, glitch said:

When I catch her...the fact that the album was finished in SEPTEMBER last year and not a single song has been released :deadbanana2:

It really took forever 

Jade especially should have released in 2022 

"Angel Of My Dreams" has been registered on ASCAP and The S*n are reporting the song is expected "imminently"

"The Jade Room" has also apparently been created as a space/brand for her to sell merch etc.

She's also still teasing a silent disco, so people think she'll host one at her nightclub Industry to tease the single for fans (which is a cute idea… nobody is travelling to South Shields for that tho ddd)

24 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

"Angel Of My Dreams" has been registered on ASCAP and The S*n are reporting the song is expected "imminently"

"The Jade Room" has also apparently been created as a space/brand for her to sell merch etc.

She's also still teasing a silent disco, so people think she'll host one at her nightclub Industry to tease the single for fans (which is a cute idea… nobody is travelling to South Shields for that tho ddd)

Send the ASCAP link please?

12 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

Send the ASCAP link please?

I only saw a screenshot on Twitter, but I've searched myself and there's serval songs registered under that name but none with Jade as either a writer or a performer… so I think perhaps the Twitter account was mistaken there?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.