🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Babyface, Doechii - Girls Night Out: It doesn't really give R&B for me (RYM says it's R&B though) but it's huge bop. This will probably end up somewhere in the top of my list

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Sidibe - Tellin' U: Another cute song. Could have been a little bit shorter I think. I started losing interest during the last minute

Tori Kelly - shelter: Not a fan of her but I was bopping to this. Short and sweet

LISA - ROCKSTAR: I'm a blink, so I obviously stan the song but I gotta say it's more than lazy to submit a single that isn't even out for a week. Also it's obviously going to chart in lots of countries worldwide. In my opinion submissions like these defeat the purpose of this game 

Clairo - Sexy to someone: The song is nice enough I guess but I don't see myself revisiting it.

SG Lewis, Tove Lo - Call On Me: Sneaky move to submit the version of SG's album to evade the banned artist list :dies: But yeah, it's a major bop and you will be rewarded

Edited by Crashed

an extension has been requested! new deadline is 11am EDT on tuesday 2nd july... so 25 more hours <3

@Element @clue @wehavetostan @patchwerk @fiercE isaiah @brycehooha @Armani? @Guero @selena_lavigne @K$Ellie @Kelp @dejmieeen @Psycho @Bacardo Royale

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thecptz said:

an extension has been requested! new deadline is 11am EDT on tuesday 2nd july... so 25 more hours <3

@Element @clue @wehavetostan @patchwerk @fiercE isaiah @brycehooha @Armani? @Guero @selena_lavigne @K$Ellie @Kelp @dejmieeen @Psycho @Bacardo Royale

I Luv it so I am gonna give miss Cabello a stream!

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing

Morguedonna- Swim

this would have been nicer had it been shorter. I feel like I got it after 3 minutes as it stayed the same throughout. 

Avril Lavigne - Push 

I have not listened to an Avril Lavigne song since that Hello Kitty ur so pretty song oh wow. but yeah this was just okay. 

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations

she sounds so bored singing this song which is crazy considering how much vocal effects are used. this song should stay on the Forever 21 music playlist. not a fan. 

• Haha 1

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses 

I feel like something is off with her vocals? like they could have used some polishing? idk if i'm describing it but I enjoyed the general vibe of the song overall. 

50k For A Verse, No Album Out 

HYRA - Seventh Heaven 

I like the beat in certain parts but that's about it. there really isn't much to say, very generic. 

Anz & George Riley - You Could Be 

this was cute 

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi 

the first half was just her wailing with minimal music and then suddenly I get transferred to Brazil 

50k For a Verse, No Album Out

Summer Cake - Love Villain

I really enjoyed this actually 

Best of R&B

Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii)

oh this was a bop. I like how it had that old school feel but still felt fresh. 

Best of R&B 

Sidibe - Tellin' U 

this was very smooth to listen to. I liked it.

Best of R&B 

Tori Kelly - shelter 

i've heard so many good things about Tori so I was a little disappointed by this. it was just okay. 

Best of R&B 

Nao - Bad Blood

this wasn't bad but it's not really for me.

Crowning

Lisa - Rockstar

screaming at this being sent already. thank u for pandering to me 

Crowning

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

ive never listened to this girl but i've always heard of her. not really sure what I was expecting going into this. it was alright. 

Edited by Guero

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.