Are you hyped and excited for Taylor's new album?

bjorn

Are you hyped and excited for Taylor’s new album?   

312 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrandNewBrandon

• bjorn

• JoeAg

• The 1

BrandNewBrandon

I'm hyped for the threads on here and the Swiftie draggings and Taylor's desperate attempts with multiple remixes and discounts and also the lashings the Swifties will be getting and the meltdowns they'll be having if it doesn't outperform 21 or 25 and the excuses and the continues lack of #1 singles in most countries outside of the US but for the music? Nope. 

• Haha 25
  • Thumbs Down 17

I'm... moderately excited.

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

I'm hyped for the threads on here and the Swiftie draggings and Taylor's desperate attempts with multiple remixes and discounts and also the lashings the Swifties will be getting and the meltdowns they'll be having if it doesn't outperform 21 or 25 and the excuses and the continues lack of #1 singles in most countries outside of the US but for the music? Nope. 

Well they care about those stats just as much as Taylor does, so yes should be interesting INDEED! :nicole2:

If that Post Malone snippet is real then yes :duca:

not really

wasn't with midnights either

her releases are truly avengers films now like - genuinely dont give a **** but know i'll hear/see so much about it that it'll feel like it was something major

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah but tbh I feel like I should be more excited. Feels like Taylor just forgot about it, and I was much more excited for COWBOY CARTER

• Haha 1

BrandNewBrandon
1 minute ago, byzantium said:

Taylor's biggest fan, the first response.  The public is perched. 

And you, Debbie Downvoter, are MY biggest fan :heart:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 6

she just keeps dropping albums … so the hype kinda fades bc we know another is coming in 2025. 

yes, part of it is because we have no idea what it will sound like, hopefully not ever*ore  :duca:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

And you, Debbie Downvoter, are MY biggest fan :heart:

How childish. 

Absolutely. I have to admit though when she initially announced it I was in disbelief and didn't have the 'OMG' reaction I usually have. I was like 'What? No way it's so soon' But that's just because there's been so much music to digest. I initially was underwhelmed but of course now I'm fully hyped. A Joe break up album has been on my radar since Reputation. This has the potential to be bigger than Midnights considering everyone is expecting an increase in quality after she had to hold back on Midnights.

not at all :rip: in fact I hope I don't hear about her mediocre and bland music ever again :deadbanana4:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 10

14 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

:bibliahh:

pls, the way your 2009'd GAGA is still #1 mind is fuming. 

• Like 6

yes

3ee19ad906e1c1ddd9702f2f0cdd1635.thumb.g

• Like 2

I love songs with good story telling so I low-key do! :gayriahcat2:

• Like 1

No but who cares when the GP will be eating it up? 🤷‍♀️ 

Well it's gonna be the biggest album of the year and she don't even have to try:gaycat6:

as far as music quality I am assuming another Midnights like album. That Posty A.I. song was pretty good tho. Can't lie

The amount of Taylor haters on this forum :bibliahh:

the poll proves it all 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I was genuinely excited for Midnights, but after the letdown that was, my plan is to just have low expectations and be pleasantly surprised if she chews.

That Fortnite clip, if real, is pop perfection though. 

Edited by Ya Ya
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bjorn said:

The amount of Taylor haters on this forum :bibliahh:

the poll proves it all 

Well most of the Swifties are on hiatus until the album drops. 

I'm moderately excited as a casual fan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.