Does Beyonce continuously winning drive certain ATRLers insane?

Bears01

Yes. Same with Taylor and the Hive. 

Edited by Blade Runner

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rotunda

• byzantium

• Bears01

• FSXP

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH No because none of us get dividends from our faves streaming checks. We're here to kiki and discuss...and the girls that just released music are the current hot topic. I haven't seen anyone disrespect Bey recently. Nothing like what JLo fans have been enduring anyway.

I'm not sure who you're talking about but I think Gaga fans have moved on. 

spacer.png

No.

She's definitely successful, but she hasn't been able to create a consistent body of work for years. To me, it seems that her recent album releases and tours are mainly to support her lifestyle rather than being driven by artistic vision. While there's nothing wrong with this, it does make me wonder whether she can genuinely be labelled as an artist.

IMG_9516.gif?ex=661da2a9&is=660b2da9&hm=

I love seeing Beyonce win. She's one of my faves and even though Gaga is my main favorite artist I was actually a fan of Beyonce, Xtina, and Britney before she came onto the scene. It's amazing to watch her still killing the game 27 years into her career. I feel like how my mom did when she watched Madonna slay the game for over two decades and now I'm witnessing the same with Beyonce. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 7:29 PM, Kingdom said:

Its not just her winning, its the fact that is a BLACK woman who has the consistent level of excellence their whites faves do not have. Almost "like stay in your place black lady". We hear the undertones. 

:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.