Chlöe - "Boy Bye"

kyliefever2002

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

It's sad that Columbia seems to have given up on pushing her as a priority. And it all seems to stem from that long gap between Have Mercy and Treat Me. None of her singles have gotten a big push in any meaningful way since.

Good thing she still gets to release this 2nd era.

Rooting for her to have a hit with this one. 

• Like 5

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dottie Hinkle

• Cap87

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

It's sad that Columbia seems to have given up on pushing her as a priority. And it all seems to stem from that long gap between Have Mercy and Treat Me. None of her singles have gotten a big push in any meaningful way since.

They better get back to it with this single since it have potential.

This is the modern day irreplaceable she did her big one here 

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

I still don't get how Have Mercy smashed on radio (#1 on both rhythmic and urban formats, top 20 I believe on pop) and then Columbia never sends another single of hers to radio again after that, wth??

Boy Bye would be a great radio single too esp for the summer but Chloe seems to be in the dog house with Columbia so I'm not expecting much of anything to change there unfortunately. 

Edited by GeminiCat

1 minute ago, GeminiCat said:

I still don't get how Have Mercy smashed on radio (#1 on both rhythmic and urban formats, top 20 I believe on pop) and then Columbia never sends another single of hers to radio again after that, wth??

All the singles sucked and they wouldn't do **** tbh. This is kinda cute. A grower. 

11 minutes ago, GeminiCat said:

Boy Bye would be a great radio single too esp for the summer but Chloe seems to be in the dog house with Columbia so I'm not expecting much of anything to change there unfortunately. 

Treat Me killed all her hype sadly. Hopefully this will do good on Rhythmic which is her main market.

2 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Treat Me killed all her hype sadly. Hopefully this will do good on Rhythmic which is her main market.

i'll be shocked if they send it to radio, at least right away. They haven't with any of her singles post HM. She seems to be in the doghouse with the label atm where unless a song goes viral and forces their hand, Columbia won't lift a finger I fear. :chick3:

Just finished watching her Coachella set. She killed it :flame::flame: The Boy Bye performance was super cute. I hope she gets to perform it again soon.

the crowd loved boy bye lol

• Like 8

i love this song tbh, a little return to the alt sounds of cxh but mature and a little rock edge to it

• Like 1

This sounded sooooo good live

This needs to be sent to radio, will be a cute hit for her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spiritboy said:

This needs to be sent to radio, will be a cute hit for her.

Definitely even if the streams are lacklustre it could still be a grower.

• Like 2

this song is very good. ugh a huge upgrade from what she was serving finally. let me give it some streams today.

• Like 1

Columbia better be on it because this is a potential big hit

• Like 1

Spotify
Day 1: 133,632

45 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify

Oh 💀

50 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify

Oh my…….. I thought ppl said if she go pop it would be better 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.