HDD: COWBOY CARTER 418k

KingB®

46 minutes ago, KORDEI said:

I think these are great! what's up with HDD lately tho? I don't keep up with sales much anymore but from what I see, they don't give on-the-mark estimations anymore. they said Future and Metro were doing 200k but they did 250k. Something similar for Ariana and even Renaissance had a 275k prediction at first. I'm guessing it's because streaming is not easily predictable?

Yeah you can't really predict what songs are really gonna take off later in the week with just 1 day

• Like 1

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• cuteboyzay

• Shelter

• omrimayo

This is type low for Beyoncé.

Idk how they're getting these figures but ain't no way.

Legendary :gayoncecat3:

I know some people are fuming 

spacer.png

• Haha 7

this is absolutely incredible wtf ... and yeah the sales will 100% increase 

Yeah this prediction feels rather conservative. But great numbers nonetheless.

And I know I did not see stans of girls that haven't seen relevance since Bush was in office trying it. Please be serious.

33 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

10 people?? Taylor, Adele and Drake. Maybe SZA's next album. That's it

Harry Morgan and Travis last albums

59 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

that's it?

literally **** off shithead

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I was pleasantly surprised we made it all the way to track 24 before the obligatory trap song. For that she deserves to win. #DeathToTrapMusic :foxaylove3:

Legend things 

l4Rq7ab-compressor.thumb.gif.c8a6eca355b

This is huge! Easily 400k+ with more physical availability and promo! She just never stahhhhpssss!! 

Yeah no way, this album is an EVENT.

It reminds me of the ST/Lemonade debuts

Everyone is talking about this album

It feels more around a 480k-500k 

• Like 2

350k is impressive.  These days even A-list artists are lucky if they hit 100k first week.

Edited by James_Joint

Just now, Trent W said:

Yeah no way, this album is an EVENT.

It reminds me of the ST/Lemonade debuts

Everyone is talking about this album

It feels more around a 480k-500k 

And unlike ST/Lemonade, CC has several tracks which are more commercial and digestable. II Most Wanted, Leviis Jeans and Bodyguard can easily be hits. Jolene and Blackbird are classic favourites and inoffensive to GP. Texas is a smash.

CC is kinda the perfect mix of commercial and experimental. 

• Like 1

it will only go up when the streams stablise... they always underestimate projects with staying power throughout the week

People saying that's it when the only females to debut higher this decade have been Taylor and Adele :toofunny3:

She is doing amazing, we're talking about a black female 20 years into her solo career.

These are great numbers :clap3:

And i don't get people saying this is "low" considering Bey in on her 40s and has over 20 years of career. At this point she should've been considered a legacy act like many others but she keeps selling albums and getting hits, these numbers are amazing.

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

Of course it's a great number but I find her physical sales very very poor (and a lot of options this time to pick from...), but she's doing great on streaming, basically the opposite a 90's acts!

Always a hater posted first. She had no physical cds. Doing more than all her peers and even the "current" girl. Stay pressed sis 

4 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

These are great numbers :clap3:

And i don't get people saying this is "low" considering Bey in on her 40s and has over 20 years of career. At this point she should've been considered a legacy act like many others but she keeps selling albums and getting hits, these numbers are amazing.

Physical projection is low relative to renaissance and preorders. But that's explained by the album being finished last minute so there is very limited physical copies.

It's crazy how famous she is 27 years into her career.. like I can't name an artist that managed to remain so relevant for this long and smash like you're the new it girl. 

bow down *******!!!

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

10 people?? Taylor, Adele and Drake. Maybe SZA's next album. That's it

Harry Styles and I'm sure a couple others I can't think of off the top of my head with a quiet but very strong fan base. Like a rapper or sumn 

Edited by Fleahive

I want 400k :gayoncecat3:

Beys pure sales increased massively after initial Renaissance predictions. They said 200k first week. Even though there is a slight error and delay with CC physicals, I think she will increase.

This is definitely an underestimation lmao! Can't wait to see the final numbers!

NOBODY that debuted in the 90s are doing these numbers. Celebrate the QUEEN and admire her longevity