• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• cuteboyzay

• Shelter

• omrimayo

Just now, omrimayo said:

They did, they always do on a Saturday update, 

of course it can go higher but I find this number very weird.

This doesn't make sense, CC is obviously doing better than Renaissance especially with the GP, their underestimating her…

• ATRL Moderator

The absolute power that she has 25 years in :clap3:

• Like 1

They are underestimating lol

8 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Of course it's a great number but I find her physical sales very very poor (and a lot of options this time to pick from...), but she's doing great on streaming, basically the opposite a 90's acts!

Her preorders were at 85k last week if I remember correctly and those sales should've shot up by now. She's likely doing over 300M streams and  at least 150k pure.

HDD is clearly underestimating her numbers. Renaissance did slightly less with far less tracks

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

I don't think so, Renaissance did nearly 200k in pure sales, I don't think HDD included the sells yet

Has this guy ever been right :deadbanana2:

OT: Impressive numbers

I think she's going to go well past that. If I remembered correctly renaissance had an early prediction of 275K. HDD is just probably being safe. 

Great numbers, bigger than Rennaissance,

you can tell that she is building another re-peak this decade.  

2 minutes ago, FENTY. said:

Has this guy ever been right :deadbanana2:

OT: Impressive numbers

Mostly correct tbh 

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

I don't think so, Renaissance did nearly 200k in pure sales, I don't think HDD included the sells yet

RENAISSANCE had the CDs widely available, all physicals for COWBOY CARTER, despite being 4 variants of CD and vinyl, are from her webstore which isn't very GP friendly.

She will gatecrash 400k for sure though

• Like 1

Can you say… legendaric?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ToraeGilt said:

I think she's going to go well past that. If I remembered correctly renaissance had an early prediction of 275K. HDD is just probably being safe. 

She very likely will, many predictors are putting "+" with the estimates, she's gonna do 400K - 500K 

I think these are great! what's up with HDD lately tho? I don't keep up with sales much anymore but from what I see, they don't give on-the-mark estimations anymore. they said Future and Metro were doing 200k but they did 250k. Something similar for Ariana and even Renaissance had a 275k prediction at first. I'm guessing it's because streaming is not easily predictable?

She's the moment 

I think she can do 400k+

I think and hope it's an underestimation and she does more. The album deserves it!! :clap3:

18 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Of course it's a great number but I find her physical sales very very poor (and a lot of options this time to pick from...), but she's doing great on streaming, basically the opposite a 90's acts!

There aren't any for sale yet, genius.

Even if these are at the low end of the predictions, it's still a huge success :clap3:she NEVER leaves 

Was there ever even a doubt :rip: hoping it goes north of 400K :clap3: a consistent hit making SELLER

15 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

This feels low? Especially with all of the buzz and everyone I know has been listening to and talking about it. :confused:

it's low. It should cross 400k me thinks

This is only low to the ten people that can debut higher. Keep in mind this will outsell her debut album DIL which had hit after hit after hit on it. Don't compare her to other singers compare her to herself

the physical situation is a mess

she would've benefited more if she sent them to stores straight away, even if it risked the chance of a leak, that would've done little to no harm