Beyoncé pens Nicki a card after receiving PF Nail Press Kit

JayRockafella

I'm more impressed in Beyonce herself excelling in doing so many types of handwriting fonts :WAP:

beyonce_letter_michelle.jpg

Edited by truthteller

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Chris

• naval23

• Material Girl

Nothing less from the queen of hallmark that needed to get rid of excess inventory.

:suburban:

birds of a feather :celestial2:

nicki related threads are always a kii

6 pages over a letter between friends yall :gaycat6:

It makes me happy knowing that Beyoncé is respectful towards Nicki unlike her :-*

"Dear Onika, thank you so much for the nails. I love them. Now I can finally install a new shelf for my Grammy collection.

Blessings and love,

32x Grammy winner, Beyoncé Knowles."

Omg 6 pages of arguing over a letter about a nail press. :rip:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TROJAN said:

Imagine trying to convince everyone here who's friends with who when you don't even know these strangers :bibliahh:

THIS :deadbanana2:

But the real kii is Nicki wrapped up a lil package with her nails and shipped it to Bey completely unsolicited. We all know those cheap ass Temu nails went straight into the nearest garbage can. Beyonce spends way too much on real nail techs to wear this cheap plastic ****! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

56 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

But the real kii is Nicki wrapped up a lil package with her nails and shipped it to Bey completely unsolicited. We all know those cheap ass Temu nails went straight into the nearest garbage can. Beyonce spends way too much on real nail techs to wear this cheap plastic ****! 

The nail line was developed in partnership with her actual nail tech, Yvette, who is highly talented & accomplished. It's a genuine sharing & access being provided to her fans. 

Sherman Oaks, California-based nail tech Yvett Garcia started doing nails as a hobby while studying international business in Guadalajara, Mexico. Flash forward 12 years, and the talented pro's acrylic sets embellished with crystals are in high demand with her celebrity and influencer clientele

x

What exactly makes them "cheap" & "Temu" to you, outside of the racism & xenophobia such a statement projects? The fact that she's providing quality nails at an affordable price, to a market that actually wants it? The fact that she's providing an amazing opportunity & sharing this success with her actual nail tech? 

Meanwhile, no tea no shade. 

The real kii, indeed. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Saint James said:

not some users acting as if Mrs Petty just won a grammy :suburban:

Spoiler

6f52bbef6bed425b924c5c203eca0caa_md.png

Rihanna, Taylor and Beyoncé are friends with Nicki 

• Thanks 1

None of you guys know either of these woman in real life to be saying "they aint friends" and 6 pages? Its not that serious. :deadbanana4:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

Y'all are so exhausting. Just because y'all hate Nicki doesn't mean everyone else does.

• Like 2

Bey has a lot of talents but her handwriting ain't one of them.

I could read Onika and Beyoncé.

On 3/27/2024 at 8:26 PM, Material Girl said:

it's "i love them", weirdo

thats an L not an h, love lol

On 3/28/2024 at 7:20 AM, FOCK said:

The nail line was developed in partnership with her actual nail tech, Yvette, who is highly talented & accomplished. It's a genuine sharing & access being provided to her fans. 

What exactly makes them "cheap" & "Temu" to you, outside of the racism & xenophobia such a statement projects? The fact that she's providing quality nails at an affordable price, to a market that actually wants it? The fact that she's providing an amazing opportunity & sharing this success with her actual nail tech? 

Meanwhile, no tea no shade. 

The real kii, indeed. 

theifyonce strikes again!

the roc nations theorie blowing out just like that :ahh:

Edited by theweekend

On 3/27/2024 at 8:23 PM, brenda-walsh said:

"Onika" :bibliahh:

Bey always calls Nicki by her government. Wheres the hahaha?

Beyoncé pens Nicki a card 

As if Bey wrote it herself, IJBOL

Edited by Assassin

On 3/27/2024 at 8:14 PM, ONOPKA said:

Onitca, I just recieved your nail collection and I have them 

Jesus :bibliahh:

In my thread a few weeks ago about Nicki not having any friends with other female rappers (based on public interactions, shoutouts in interviews, social media interactions), the little Barbiez were dragging me because "we don't know anything about these women and their friends!!11"... yet here they are foaming at the mouth insisting that Nicki and Beyonce are friends... because Beyonce's assistant sent a thank you note to Nicki. I have to laugh :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.