• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Chris

• naval23

• Material Girl

Some of you guys gotta step outside a little bit and make non stan twitter friends because:rip: 

• Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Chris said:

:skull:

the different hand writing is weird but I don't see why she'd lie about getting a letter so publicly, I still don't think B wrote it :oh:

6 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

the different hand writing is weird but I don't see why she'd lie about getting a letter so publicly, I still don't think B wrote it :oh:

'Nicki I have received your nails. I don't know what the little compartment behind the nail is for though.’

7 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Some of you guys gotta step outside a little bit and make non stan twitter friends because:rip: 

People only say things like this when they are losing. Because chronically online people who are on forums and Twitter simply can't say these type of things :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

People only say things like this when they are losing. Because chronically online people who are on forums and Twitter simply can't say these type of things :toofunny3:

Sweetie, I was actually referring to your unhinged manifesto conspiracy about why beehive is the downfall of swifties and monsters and blah blah blah. But yes, go on, the opps are pressed!! 

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

beyonce maintaining her friendship with Nicki :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

I know you guys are hot headed over Bey maintaining her friendship with Nicki. kii. 

44 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Beyonce maintains a friendship with Nicki Minaj 😭

Now that's some real coping *****. Keep on parroting that **** but there's no friendship to maintain. No one worthy is friends with your pedo-bailing, sex offender-loving fave.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

Now that's some real coping *****. Keep on parroting that **** but there's no friendship to maintain. No one worthy is friends with your pedo-bailing, sex offender-loving fave.

You clearly aren't coping well at all. :gayoncecat3:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

It's not her handwriting. When you send someone flowers you denote what you want written either over the phone or online and then they write it themselves.

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You clearly aren't coping well at all. :gayoncecat3:

Maybe in a

432504276_460747132947738_55971218697089

way idk.. :gayoncecat3:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's not her handwriting. When you send someone flowers you denote what you want written either over the phone or online and then they write it themselves.

Yes.

The same tweet showing the handwriting of Beyonce being different from Nicki's letter did not recognize that the handwriting to Michelle and Taylor was also different (that they used as an example).

That is NOT her handwriting :skull: 

She wants her validation now? I guess this will quiet all the alleged subs she's been taking at her & Jay on Stationhead all month. 

51 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

It's literally the same level of conspiracy of that barb who doxed themself 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ONOPKA said:

Onitca, I just recieved your nail collection and I have them 

This is comment of the year. I can't stop HOWLING omfg

Just now, Prodigal Self said:

but there's no friendship to maintain

the friendship is maintained tho kiii

Beyonce is not friends with Nicki.

Beyonce is friends with Nicki.

The pressed and tortured souls in this thread just because Beyoncé sent a cute letter to Nicki :dies:

Edited by bliaz

hold on, Barbz are getting a little too brave

taylorsantihero_-_1768140964097351969.gi

OT: Gracious queen :clap3:

Imagine trying to convince everyone here who's friends with who when you don't even know these strangers :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.