Britney is having a hard time understanding English after changing her name to XILA

WalkAway

1 minute ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

XILA sounds like a yet to be announced StD. 

I'm sure you of all members would know :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaFuerza

• Jay07

• AMIT

• Richie.Valdez

"Remember my life is not as perfect as it seems"

I don't think anyone was under that impression…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I'm sure you of all members would know :rip:

Luckily I practice safe sex. But it's good reminder for everyone.  Use condoms yall. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, diboy said:

Wow, its just so sad what Britney became. I wish her Kids would step in and help her , or even her Mother. Im not even trying to be shady, I just hope she gets better.

Her kids? The ones who turned on her and sided with their deadbeat dad while leeching off Britney's hard earned money? :deadbanana2: They're the last ones who should get involved imho. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Luckily I practice safe sex. But it's good reminder for everyone.  Use condoms yall. 

practicing safe sex as in no sex at all?  :gayoncecat2:

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

practicing safe sex as in no sex at all?  :gayoncecat2:

:redface:

5 hours ago, LaFuerza said:

I responded to the comments related to Christina.

and why did you enter this thread? quickly! 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

her music still does numbers and she still has one of the most lucrative and successful fragrance deals ever. are you implying her incoherent instagram is the reason she is in the top 100 most listened on spotify and her book was enormously succeasful, ending mustin's career with ease? :ahh:  you girls are hating but cannot make it make sense.

Fans defending her numbers like they're the ones getting the money. They're the same ones who rallied to "free Britney" yet they support the industry that helped to exploit her. Poor souls :D

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, AMIT said:

and why did you enter this thread? quickly! 

I take back what I said. Britney does have a few things left to offer... second-hand embarrassment, and cringe entertainment. She delivers every time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Yeah, she needs a lot of help. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, LaFuerza said:

I take back what I said. Britney does have a few things left to offer... second-hand embarrassment, and cringe entertainment. She delivers every time. 

Thanks for confirming what we already knew - that you're a (dupe) troll that no one should take seriously when the matter is Xila Spears. :heart:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, AMIT said:

Thanks for confirming what we already knew - that you're a (dupe) troll that no one should take seriously when the matter is Xila Spears. :heart:

"take seriously" and "Xila Spears" used in the same sentence :rip:Enough said. 

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, LaFuerza said:

It definitely isn't as serious as you always try to make it seem, please get a grip and I'll see you on the next Xila thread like clockwork! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Guys, I cracked the code:

X tina 

L ove

A lways

:gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, LaFuerza said:

your fav is performing in HALF empty Vegas restaurants, worry about that hon 

Edited by shyboi
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, AMIT said:

It definitely isn't as serious as you always try to make it seem, please get a grip and I'll see you on the next Xila thread like clockwork! :heart:

The downfall is very entertaining. Not gonna lie. I'll see you :heart:

6 minutes ago, shyboi said:

your fav is performing in HALF full Vegas restaurants, worry about that hon 

As if I were to get any money from any of those shows lol I'll worry when she stops taking care of her hygiene and starts performing next to dog poop. 

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

no, xtina jokes are always funny since she is deservedly the punching bag of the industry. :rip: you girls have been calling britney crazy for the past 15 years. she is still in her own lane, thriving and relevant. give it up babes.

A couple of balding white gays cracking misogynistic jokes about Xtina does not make her the punching bag of the industry. :rip: But keep projecting, after all...

It's not Xtina who has to limit her comments because she's lashed by the GP for ridiculous posts on IG.

It's not Xtina who lost custody of her children to a literal bum.

It's not Xtina who has her talent put into question.

It's not Xtina who embarrasses herself on social media on an almost daily basis.

But please, tell us how Xtina is the "punching bag" when she keeps collecting GRAMMY nominations while some of her peers haven't been nominated in like 15 years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

XILA :jonny: pronounced like Zilla? 

16 hours ago, XDNA said:

Your post implied that, but congrats to her for being relevant. :juanny: 

It's not even the good kind of relevancy either since people are just seated for the circus show she puts on for their own personal entertainment. She's relevant for quite literally for all the wrong reasons.

It's tragic how Britney has no one that truly cares about her. Just a bunch of enablers living through her or waiting for her to fall again.

16 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I can think of a couple of her peers that would donate a limb to have her relevance, for any reason. Keep making excuses and lying to yourselves, if it helps you sleep at night (which it doesn't, since you spend it perched on her socials).

I don't think anyone with a rational mind wants to be "relevant" for being a laughing stock to the point where that person has to limit their own comments, but OK.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

How can someone be this adored by the public and have absolutely no one willing to step in and help. :dancehall:

Me after reading that post

what-confused.gif

5 hours ago, Pillz said:

How can someone be this adored by the public and have absolutely no one willing to step in and help. :dancehall:

Is she really doing anything wrong that someone would have to "step in"?

12 hours ago, LaFuerza said:

As if I were to get any money from any of those shows lol I'll worry when she stops taking care of her hygiene and starts performing next to dog poop. 

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.