Britney is having a hard time understanding English after changing her name to XILA

WalkAway

When she collabs with Xtina and it's colloquially nicknamed "XXX". :jonny5:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaFuerza

• Jay07

• AMIT

• Sugar-Rush

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

anybody still thinking britney spears is actually behind her own social media is just lying to themselves.

now if this is her instagram being managed by her team, imagine if it was actually managed by herself :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's like hearing someone talk with adhd but she's typing it out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

queen of parietal lobe decline

i missed you girl

maybe she's using that as a way to feel like another person? maybe that's how she deals with her trauma idk but i don't think we should judge her.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

145k likes for an incoherent rambling post. her power. :deadbanana2:

I love her but why is she even doing this? Now on here, TikTok, IG, etc she's having gayz 30+ years old fighting over stats from 15-20+ years ago like this whole Britney VS Xtina is soooooo tired and bored and the people who insist Christina is a flop with no relevance are delusional and need to seek help for their projection.

I'm bored of this topic. Next. Britney tbh u sound miserable… I'm not sure why you are resorting to continuously attacking people. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Bless her soul 

I love that she's fully committed to the new character.

hope someone helps her. 

ok but why is XILA so ******* funny as a name :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

chile

I get it. It happened to me to.

Another day, another Britney post Xtina fans are perched on. I'd certainly be more careful about talking about someone else's mental health when exhibiting this obsessive compulsive behavior.

Edited by Jay07
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

hope someone helps her. 

She can't be helped

• Like 1

I don't understand how a joke about not understanding English can make certain people rant about Britney.
If you don't understand a joke, you might be the ones who need therapy.

• Thanks 4

She's too funny. Some of you just don't get her dry and twisted sense of humour at all!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Xtina still a gargantuan flop, still screams at a crowd of 20 people and is still unable to chart an album or song of her own no matter how many times XILA changes her name.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, xTurn said:

I don't understand how a joke about not understanding English can make certain people rant about Britney.
If you don't understand a joke, you might be the ones who need therapy.

It's just another of her run on rambles. She literally says she wants people to not feel alone at the end. The fact that a certain fandom is taking that and using it as an excuse to drag someone's mental health and the mods haven't closed this thread is beyond me. Worry about all the diabetics going without medication because of your fave.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

People making fun of Xtina like they ate when Britney is sadly losing her sanity. Get a grip. She is not well and it's worrying.

no, xtina jokes are always funny since she is deservedly the punching bag of the industry. :rip: you girls have been calling britney crazy for the past 15 years. she is still in her own lane, thriving and relevant. give it up babes.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

no, xtina jokes are always funny since she is deservedly the punching bag of the industry. :rip: you girls have been calling britney crazy for the past 15 years. she is still in her own lane, thriving and relevant. give it up babes.

If you think only Xtina fans think that go outside. The GP has been saying it all over social media. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.