Britney is having a hard time understanding English after changing her name to XILA

WalkAway

5 hours ago, XDNA said:

If you think only Xtina fans think that go outside. The GP has been saying it all over social media. 

Britney does whatever the **** she wants and as long as she's not hurting anyone, she has every right to without obsessed, traumatized stans concern trolling and pretending to be mental health professionals from their dank,  smelly basement. Worry about your fave not being able to fill a space larger than a high school gym or chart a song since 2013 rather than a stranger's mental wellbeing.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaFuerza

• Jay07

• AMIT

• Sugar-Rush

just had a glance over her instagram,

what is going onnn? hope she finds someone with her best interest at heart soon :bird:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, XDNA said:

If you think only Xtina fans think that go outside. The GP has been saying it all over social media. 

i think you need comprehension lessons. nowhere in my post did i say or imply that. :skull: britney has been called crazy, a mess, a drunk, an addict, a prostitute, a puppet for almost two decades now, she announced her retirement and she is STILL more relevant. fume about THAT.

the GP has also been calling christina a... jk. nobody really talks about that aubrey o'day lookalike. she is more forgotten than miss xila's english knowledge. :ahh: it's probably why her fans are constantly refreshing britney's instagram.

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

i think you need comprehension lessons. nowhere in my post did i say or imply that. :skull: britney has been called crazy, a mess, a drunk, an addict, a prostitute, a puppet for almost two decades now, she announced her retirement and she is STILL more relevant. fume about THAT.

the GP has also been calling christina a... jk. nobody really talks about that aubrey o'day lookalike. she is more forgotten than miss xila's english knowledge. :ahh: it's probably why her fans are constantly refreshing britney's instagram.

Your post implied that, but congrats to her for being relevant. :juanny: 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

no, xtina jokes are always funny since she is deservedly the punching bag of the industry. :rip: you girls have been calling britney crazy for the past 15 years. she is still in her own lane, thriving and relevant. give it up babes.

for all wrong reasons possible.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MilanY said:

her music still does numbers and she still has one of the most lucrative and successful fragrance deals ever. are you implying her incoherent instagram is the reason she is in the top 100 most listened on spotify and her book was enormously succeasful, ending mustin's career with ease? :ahh:  you girls are hating but cannot make it make sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I can think of a couple of her peers that would donate a limb to have her relevance, for any reason. Keep making excuses and lying to yourselves, if it helps you sleep at night (which it doesn't, since you spend it perched on her socials).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

The only Legend X we claim :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's a trip, to say the least. 

If I was Christina I would rename myself ****ney or something just in spite :hippo:

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, MilanY said:

Her streaming stats beg to differ.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, imabadkid said:

I love her but why is she even doing this? Now on here, TikTok, IG, etc she's having gayz 30+ years old fighting over stats from 15-20+ years ago like this whole Britney VS Xtina is soooooo tired and bored and the people who insist Christina is a flop with no relevance are delusional and need to seek help for their projection.

I'm bored of this topic. Next. Britney tbh u sound miserable… I'm not sure why you are resorting to continuously attacking people. 

Who is she attacking in this post? :rip: You guys do the absolute most over her IG. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Xila effortlessly obliterating her peers while being retired and not understanding English.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In all honesty, for Christina to get close to 70% of the streams Britney gets after her last 4 albums were commercial failures and getting only like 20% of the attention Britney gets, those numbers are not bad for her. Also, keep in mind Christina is an introvert who barely ever gets out of her house, she keeps her private life private, and she has 0 documentaries on streaming platforms. Her numbers could definitely be higher if her team invested in playlisting, but all things considered, her numbers aren't bad. Don't act like she is on Jessica Simpson or Mandy Moore's level. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's probably hard for some of you to understand, but attacking Xtina and calling her flop won't change the fact that Xila is a lost little girl, and someone who is desperately needs guidance.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, starsailor said:

It's probably hard for some of you to understand, but attacking Xtina and calling her flop won't change the fact that Xila is a lost little girl, and someone who is desperately needs guidance.

This. I think it bothers them that despite being a so called "flop", Xtina is living a happy peaceful successful life with her family and is content with her career. You can tell she's having the time of her life doing these Vegas shows. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, starsailor said:

What's hard to understand is that despite Xtina having the "time of her life" playing janitor's closets, her fans remain perched on Britney's socials 24/7 and make threads about her every time she posts about losing her phone or takes her tatas out on a beach. I guess being an Xtina fan isn't that fulfilling after all.

If her chronically humiliated fans didn't decide to attack Britney's mental health and offer diagnoses like "sick" "scary" and "lost" no one would ever attack Christina. In fact, everyone would give her the same amount of thought as amount of streams. Zero.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

come on over GIF by Christina Aguilera

Only the Power of Legend X.

Sucks for the B.Army...oops I means

XILAs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I can think of a couple of her peers that would donate a limb to have her relevance, for any reason. Keep making excuses and lying to yourselves, if it helps you sleep at night (which it doesn't, since you spend it perched on her socials).

You're right, and it's also true that Britney would donate her celebrity relevance to have some of her peers' family life and mental wellness. 

Christina fans or Britney fans, I don't understand anyone who is perched on her socials or is still following her. Regardless of her celebrity relevance, she has literally nothing to offer anymore. 

• Like 3

I am in the minority who believes that she has an actual mental disorder and her family and people working for her made a lot of money off of her and stole hundreds of millions from her. Those shady people stealing from a mentally-ill woman and making money off of her.

7 minutes ago, LaFuerza said:

You're right, and it's also true that Britney would donate her celebrity relevance to have some of her peers' family life and mental wellness. 

Christina fans or Britney fans, I don't understand anyone who is perched on her socials or is still following her. Regardless of her celebrity relevance, she has literally nothing to offer anymore. 

And yet here you are, posting about her, following her, dissecting her every word and making assumptions about her mental health. Talk about scary.

Edited by Jay07
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

And yet here you are, posting about her, following her, dissecting her every word. Talk about scary.

Dissecting every word? I didn't even comment on what she said. I could care less about her ability to speak English. I don't follow her socials. I responded to the comments related to Christina. That's it. 

• Like 1

Xtina living rent free on Xila stans minds. Like fave like stan.

Numbers is all you can talk about, doing Daddy Spears job for free.

• Thanks 2

Wow, its just so sad what Britney became. I wish her Kids would step in and help her , or even her Mother. Im not even trying to be shady, I just hope she gets better.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, timothy_b said:

She's too funny. Some of you just don't get her dry and twisted sense of humour at all!

Exactly, there's always irony and sarcasm in her posts 

8 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The only Legend X we claim :jonnycat:

She's THEE legend X now :WAP:

XILA sounds like a yet to be announced StD. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.