BLACKPINK to come back in 2026

Supervillain

7 minutes ago, truthteller said:

they seem to enjoy being a celebrity than a performer / singer.... i guess we can only turn to New Jeans and Le Sserafim now

Don't forget our k-pop saviours IVE

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fauxtography

• sourprint

• tkimari

• Forestboy

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what.. a 2 year wait for another 8 track EP :deadbanana4: K-Pop industry is TIRED. 

• Haha 1

Make an actual full length album, ban Teddy from within 10 feet of any music studio or equipment, and call actually talented producers like max martin and co and you MIGHT interest me in another Blackpink album. Interested in all their solo material though.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

So, what.. a 2 year wait for another 8 track EP

This. Imagine how TIRED we are... 2026 wtf :pfff:

blackpink isnt even kpop

• Confused 1

YG really knows how to botch a girl groups career

• Like 1

Well that's gonna flop. It's a shame that their last album was so terrible

• Like 1

their content starvation goes hand in hand with their elite fashion status. the girls might look back at their career and wish they had done more (and as a fan I wish they had), but their fans are deluded if they think more comebacks would have meant more success for them

:toofunny3: I wish they released last year but oh well. 

Kpop has a different industry/ pattern  and self centered americans should sit 

Edited by Banned
  • Confused 2

Industry experts just basing this off of The Album and Born Pink being released in Q4 of 2020/22. I still think we could see them do a comeback in 2025 with a tour in 2026.

4 hours ago, Banned said:

Yeah, and it's quite terrible in terms of music industries honestly. Not just down to tiny releases, but the way artists/trainees are treated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Hour said:

Industry experts just basing this off of The Album and Born Pink being released in Q4 of 2020/22. I still think we could see them do a comeback in 2025 with a tour in 2026.

this will probably how thats gonna turn out

No hate to the girls but hopefully the basement YG is ran out of collapses by then

Edited by Raichu

Not shocking

5 hours ago, Banned said:

multiple releases a year usually. :rip:

so everyone releasing solo before that, right?

This better be fake news 😭😭 I've been craving more blackpink lately. I hope they all drop legit solo albums in the mean time 

• Like 1

the way blinks were rejoicing at BTS enlisting only for their IG models to end up having an even longer hiatus :bibliahh:

16 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Hopefully with an album with more than 8 tracks

Watch them tack The Girls. This is so sad. One of the biggest girl groups ever and the drought and poor management is just through the roof. Thank god the girls have their freedom to do solo activities 

16 hours ago, Keeandga said:

I fell like that might a little to late, epically when its only mini albums. 

Can we get a full album already like damn 

16 hours ago, tkimari said:

this was kind of obvious since they are all focoused on their solo careers and blinks deserve this drought

will be tuning in for rosé solo music :jonny6:

We don't deserve this. Their last album was 2022 no reason why we can't at least have a standalone single. This is honestly ridiculous and borderline abusive 😒 what is the point of having them if their not going to be used? Does YG not realize that they're a music label like this just doesn't make sense to me 

16 hours ago, Rhyme said:

2026 is not even that far off. They just went on a nearly year long tour for their last album and they're obviously gonna release their solos first. Be patient oh my god

Um no **** that. They're clearly over performing the same old songs. The album came out in 2022. No reason why we can't have new music by them. This is ridiculous 

15 hours ago, burninredhot said:

I don't get why these kpop labels don't milk their artists much. Like they are the biggest girl group out right now and it's just mostly crickets when it comes to making proper releases

Other kpop labels do make the most of their artists case in point NewJeans, AESPA, Le Sserafim, G-Idle and IVE this is so ******* sad. **** YG

15 hours ago, Dialamba said:

We have been patient for 8 years :rip: It's just ridiculous for a group with 30 songs. Ofc theyre focusing on their solos but they better cb by the end of 2025. 

More like end of this year or q1 2025

15 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Only YG other groups get two-three cb per year. YG fumbled the bag with BP this is why they left. 

But yet he won't let them go make it make sense 

15 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

:rip:

The fact that they had a huge amount of success globally with their BOTCHED releases is insane. 

I'm only perched for the solos. No one is showing up for Teddy demos in 2026.

Yet here you are sis 

15 hours ago, truthteller said:

they seem to enjoy being a celebrity than a performer / singer.... i guess we can only turn to New Jeans and Le Sserafim now

This is factually not true. The girls are clearly just stuck in a shitty contract with a shitty label. And let's compare them to those girlies. The only worthy alternates are G-Idle and Aespa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.