BLACKPINK to come back in 2026

Supervillain

Will you be anticipating their groundbreaking comeback? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fauxtography

• sourprint

• tkimari

• Forestboy

Top Posters In This Topic

no

• Like 2

and we will be perched waiting for the biggest comeback of all time :clap3:

I fell like that might a little to late, epically when its only mini albums. 

fvxk that ****

nope. bye girls! it was fun while it lasted. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

In yg terms that means 2030. Good luck with the disbandment I guess.

this was kind of obvious since they are all focoused on their solo careers and blinks deserve this drought

will be tuning in for rosé solo music :jonny6:

What was the point of the contract renewal if they are gonna take this long:rip: good luck with that comeback

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

What was the point of the contract renewal if they are gonna take this long:rip: good luck with that comeback

royalties money lol

:bibliahh:
I would be fine with a 2025 comeback as long as its a full album with 10-12 tracks 
Hopefully everyone releases solo albums in 2024.. but its not looking good.. still nothing announced

The basement that they run YG out of will just collapse before their return at this point

2026 is not even that far off. They just went on a nearly year long tour for their last album and they're obviously gonna release their solos first. Be patient oh my god

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anticipating? Yes. 

Will we be disappointed? Also yes. 

I blame everyone and everything for this......

:khalyan2:

What a mess :rip:

I don't get why these kpop labels don't milk their artists much. Like they are the biggest girl group out right now and it's just mostly crickets when it comes to making proper releases

• Confused 2

26 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

2026 is not even that far off. They just went on a nearly year long tour for their last album and they're obviously gonna release their solos first. Be patient oh my god

We have been patient for 8 years :rip: It's just ridiculous for a group with 30 songs. Ofc theyre focusing on their solos but they better cb by the end of 2025. 

1 minute ago, burninredhot said:

I don't get why these kpop labels don't milk their artists much. Like they are the biggest girl group out right now and it's just mostly crickets when it comes to making proper releases

Only YG other groups get two-three cb per year. YG fumbled the bag with BP this is why they left. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

We have been patient for 8 years :rip: It's just ridiculous for a group with 30 songs. Ofc theyre focusing on their solos but they better cb by the end of 2025. 

Their company didn't change so I'm used to it by now. :celestial6: I'm grateful they're planning a comeback and world tour at all

:rip:

The fact that they had a huge amount of success globally with their BOTCHED releases is insane. 

I'm only perched for the solos. No one is showing up for Teddy demos in 2026.

• Like 4

Okay. 

they seem to enjoy being a celebrity than a performer / singer.... i guess we can only turn to New Jeans and Le Sserafim now

Please god no

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.