'Euphoria' Season 3 delayed indefinitely

Raspberries

why do i see so many people online wanting this cancelled?

Last season was huge and all the memes etc that came from it took over social media.

Another season would be MASSIVE. Sydney sweeney, Zendaya and Jacob are much bigger now too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan

• Raspberries

• ChapelHooker

• Digitalism

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

Variety is the industry leader on accurate TV news. Considering the source you posted yesterday had it wrong, yes, this is a "valid" source. 

:ryan3:

There is no chance season 3 is happening btw. 

rewrites and delays won't change the biggest issue

which is that the creator hates his target audience :cm:

Good...oops I mean that sucks that happened to a beloved tv series. 

Sydney Sweeney and Zendaya are busy doing promotion for new movies. They will most likely get new roles soon and be even busier than now. Other cast's members too.

Delaying doesn't sound good or smart.

when the season starts with DL Nate pounding some twink

a94d6682ab66a0f0f2d0c38885276b6a1553680529_full.gif

I really can't see this show not being canceled. Literally everyone has moved on

Good riddance. They glorified drug use too much. Hope they cancel it.

Well since most of them are big movie stars now i guess they are too busy 

but no show should have a +3 year gap like wtf and i don't care how successful it is that's just stupid

Edited by єѕℓαм
Typo

A movie would be the end for it. There's no reason to keep up lying to audience that this show will continue :rip:

8 hours ago, Nintendoes said:

They glorified drug use too much

Rue literally almost dies twice from an overdose, gets trafficked because of her addiction, gets into debt etc.

While I can critique this show for hours on end, there simply isn't any glorification of drugs in this show. 

• Thumbs Down 1

They truly handled this show so badly.

The time jump sounds like the best decision at least.

This news might be true actually. Zendaya has started her new movie's promo tour, she's in Sydney now. 

On 3/25/2024 at 10:51 AM, Ryan said:

hbo.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

"Euphoria" Season 3 has been delayed at HBO.

"HBO and Sam Levinson remain committed to making an exceptional third season,” an HBO spokesperson told Variety. "In the interim, we are allowing our in-demand cast to pursue other opportunities.”

The scripts for Season 3 are still being written. The news comes after a report that the show's third season has been scrapped entirely.

Production on the show's third season had long been delayed, in part due to the Hollywood strikes and the July 2023 death of Angus Cloud, who played local drug dealer Fez. The show has also launched most of its cast — including Zendaya, Jacob Elordi, Sydney Sweeney and Hunter Schafer — into the upper echelon of Hollywood, making it harder to coordinate production schedules.

In November 2023, HBO confirmed that the show's third season was expected to premiere in 2025, meaning there would be at least a three-year gap between seasons since Season 2 debuted in January 2022. Due to the length of time in between seasons, rumors had been swirling that Season 3 would take place after a five-year time jump.

And now we're back to my original title that you edited :sistrens: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.