Two songwriters expose Jennifer Lopez

Stankonia

52 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i find it so pathetic that people hate on her because they feel the need to "defend" Ashanti when they could actually buy her music for starters :rip:

They do not care about Ashanti. Anyone who follows Ashanti can differentiate between their voices. Ashanti clearly sings BACKUP on the hook of both Murder Remixes (albeit her voice is louder on the hook of Ain't It Funny so basically J.Lo is the backup :rip: ). She also sings BACKUP on the words "yeah yeah" on I'm Real... that's not singing the whole song. Like you can totally hear the difference. :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I mean, I do not expect unknown songwriters who do not want to burn bridges to... burn bridges lol. There are enough negative stories about her that these two do not discount those.

Those two "unknown" songwriters have worked with other big names also. They haven't tried to burn bridges with them either, but they also haven't said good things about them. In fact, if you actually watch the videos, they said that other big names aren't so nice.

As for the other negative stories, the difference is that these two songwriters (and all the other people who have actually worked for her) have proof that they actually worked for her. The Reddit and TikTok stories have zero proof. :rip: 

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stankonia

• Inverted

• A.R.L

• Bey'Knight

I used to love dragging J Lo from morning to night on here but lately I've noticed a piling on, on all the social platforms. I was kii kii-ing at first but it's been too much lately, even for me.

1 minute ago, Touchdown said:

I used to love dragging J Lo from morning to night on here but lately I've noticed a piling on, on all the social platforms. I was kii kii-ing at first but it's been too much lately, even for me.

It's not fun now that it's mainstream :rip: 

it went from a kii stan war to a GP pile-on 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

nnnn i think that's exactly it.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

It's just people desperate for viral tiktoks and tweets

11 hours ago, Inverted said:

What "decades-long bullying" are you referring to? Also, Ellen got exposed by her own employees who exposed her to media. There is no actual J.Lo employee who's actually said anything that isn't positive about her. :rip: 

Nah it began with Dakota Johnson.

I follow a 1000:1 terrible-to-good story ratio, and jlo is well above that. I admire your judicial approach though.

On 3/28/2024 at 11:02 AM, Zendayababes said:

Nah it began with Dakota Johnson.

I follow a 1000:1 terrible-to-good story ratio, and jlo is well above that. I admire your judicial approach though.

No, it started as early as her 2013 interview with Taylor Swift where Ellen was basically bullying her and you could tell Taylor was uncomfortable (almost looked like she was about to cry). That really started the changing the perception of Ellen to some people, but it didn't damage her overall. The Dakota Johnson interview just happened to occur a few months before the 2020 expose from multiple senior staffers who were proven to work in high positions on the show. That was the end. Jennifer Lopez still doesn't have that.

Thank you. I try to be objective as possible. I wouldn't use the 1000:1 ratio because the terrible ones are the ones that are going to get up votes on Reddit and the most comments and likes on TikTok. If you haven't noticed with the "ham and cheese with an orange drink" trend mocking her, the videos of the Gen X and millenial New Yorkers pointing out exactly what orange drink she's referring to are not getting traction at all. Instead, the ones who have no idea what she's talking about (many of whom who aren't from the city, state, region, or even country (!!!) are the ones mocking her, saying she's lying and getting the most likes. :deadbanana2:

On 3/28/2024 at 3:29 AM, Inverted said:

You've got to be kidding. Your "evidence" is a thread in Reddit and TikTok videos. There is no actual evidence of her being "vile" or "horrible" or "nasty." It's reallt telling that you believe hearsay over actual evidence. The two peope in the OP have actual evidence of meeting and working for Jennifer Lopez. None of those Reddit comments and TikTok videos have that. In fact, when some of them actually try to provide evidence that they've interacted with J.Lo, they get exposed for lying (like the woman who claimed she went to school with her who someone exposed and she ended up deleting all her videos).

These two guys, not one. And if she can buy positive publicity, why wouldn't be pay TikTok to bury the videos? :rip: 

What "decades-long bullying" are you referring to? Also, Ellen got exposed by her own employees who exposed her to media. There is no actual J.Lo employee who's actually said anything that isn't positive about her. :rip: 

Your quesitonable logic was that she mistreats people who work for her, but she didn't mistreat these songwriters because she wants hits; if that's the logic you're using, she'd want to get good food and service from service workers. More importantly, there is no real evidence of her mistreating service workers. Like where's the video? And since when her entourage complaining about the quality of the food make J.Lo an "abomination to service workers"? Completely illogical. :rip: 

Im not. And i aint gotta produce no goddamn evidence cus this isn't a court case. If you want anecdotal accounts, Jlo is the one who demanded 2 trailers and a laundry list of requirements for an 80 min charity appearance. She doesn't come off any rosier in her own docs either. 

I hope you got a lot of fuel in the tank defending her honour … cus the hits aren't stopping anytime soon. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Im not. And i aint gotta produce no goddamn evidence cus this isn't a court case. If you want anecdotal accounts, Jlo is the one who demanded 2 trailers and a laundry list of requirements for an 80 min charity appearance. She doesn't come off any rosier in her own docs either. 

I hope you got a lot of fuel in the tank defending her honour … cus the hits aren't stopping anytime soon. 

Sir, if you don't need actual evidence to believe something, that says a lot about your judgement and ability to discern between the truth and mis/disinformation, (which most people don't have, especially on the Internet). I hope you have higher standards for the truth in real life at least.

And no, anecdotal accounts aren't actual evidence, but I'd believe that. That's normal for a celebrity's entourage and management to ask. Did you think other celebrities don't do the same?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Very interesting how some of the same users pretending like they're so above it all in this thread by defending JLo are the same ones who always open or run into negative threads about my fave. News flash: You're no different from the obsessed JLo haters in here.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Sir, if you don't need actual evidence to believe something, that says a lot about your judgement and ability to discern between the truth and mis/disinformation, (which most people don't have, especially on the Internet). I hope you have higher standards for the truth in real life at least.

And no, anecdotal accounts aren't actual evidence, but I'd believe that. That's normal for a celebrity's entourage and management to ask. Did you think other celebrities don't do the same?

I believe the personal anecdotes. JLo's reputation as a diva is not news. She showed up to the set of a sitcom with an entourage of 80 people. If that's not a sign of someone high on their own supply, I dont know what is. You disregard every anecdote that doesn't further the narrative cemented in your mind. If personal anecdotes aren't evidence, then neither are the words of the songwriters in the clips. These are people's personal experiences, not documentations for court filings. 

I don't believe it is, else it wouldn't have been worth pointing out. Charity is about giving not taking. She should've just declined the invitation. 

• Thanks 1

It seems that lately so many paychecks have been spent, but, of course, she can't do the same with everyone because the criticism is going viral, but even without a paycheck, you as a song writer, she clearly needs you:rip:

On 3/30/2024 at 3:35 AM, Bey'Knight said:

I believe the personal anecdotes. JLo's reputation as a diva is not news. She showed up to the set of a sitcom with an entourage of 80 people. If that's not a sign of someone high on their own supply, I dont know what is. You disregard every anecdote that doesn't further the narrative cemented in your mind. If personal anecdotes aren't evidence, then neither are the words of the songwriters in the clips. These are people's personal experiences, not documentations for court filings. 

I don't believe it is, else it wouldn't have been worth pointing out. Charity is about giving not taking. She should've just declined the invitation. 

I don't take anecdotal evidence seriously. We're on the Internet and the age of mis/disinformation. Also, an entourage of 80 sounds exaggerated, but I wouldn't surprised if her team is large. Other pop stars have asked for whole floors. :rip: 

On 3/30/2024 at 11:42 AM, A.R.L said:

It seems that lately so many paychecks have been spent, but, of course, she can't do the same with everyone because the criticism is going viral, but even without a paycheck, you as a song writer, she clearly needs you:rip:

If paychecks are the solution, she has the money to pay off everyone including you. :rip: 

21 hours ago, Inverted said:

If paychecks are the solution, she has the money to pay off everyone including you. :rip: 

You can buy the love of one, two, thousand people with money, but not the general public. It's "you have it or you don't have it.” :suburban:

3 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

You can buy the love of one, two, thousand people with money, but not the general public. It's "you have it or you don't have it.” :suburban:

That makes no sense. She's not paying her fans to write positive comments on TikTok about her. The delulu fan fiction. :skull: 

Just now, Inverted said:

That makes no sense. She's not paying her fans to write positive comments on TikTok about her. The delulu fan fiction. :skull: 

Are you trying to put jlos 50 fans against the general public? :suburban:

6 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

Are you trying to put jlos 50 fans against the general public? :suburban:

It takes way more than 50 fans for to sell out Madison Square Garden. Something your beloved can't do. :suburban:

By the way, your unhinged obsession is now compelling you to follow me into other threads about J.Lo. Sad and deranged. :deadbanana2:

20 hours ago, Inverted said:

It takes way more than 50 fans for to sell out Madison Square Garden. Something your beloved can't do. :suburban:

By the way, your unhinged obsession is now compelling you to follow me into other threads about J.Lo. Sad and deranged. :deadbanana2:

But looks like only few of those would buy her albums/singles :rip:

All of my beloved ones are waaaaaay bigger than jlo, they are also critically acclaimed and respected as artists:suburban:

Something your beloved cannot have.

What obsession are you talking about ? :huh:. You are the one quoting me here. Are you okay, sis? :rip:

Edited by A.R.L

20 hours ago, Inverted said:

Who is his fave? Because if it's Mariah she's sold out multiple MSG shows two years in a row 

Many artists have a bit of an ego. It sounds like JLo (tardiness aside) was being a professional and realistically that's all you can ask when you work with someone. I've had to work with customers/clients before when coordinating events - some were great and some were nightmares - so I'm sure it's always good to work with someone who isn't rude all the time. Not sure why she's getting so much hate aside from her last album not doing well. 

2 hours ago, A.R.L said:

But looks like only few of those would buy her albums/singles :rip:

All of my beloved ones are waaaaaay bigger than jlo, they are also critically acclaimed and respected as artists:suburban:

Something your beloved cannot have.

What obsession are you talking about ? :huh:. You are the one quoting me here. Are you okay, sis? :rip:

Not "beloved ones". Sweetie, a celebrity is not "my beloved ones." Sounds you need some real life beloved ones.

And yes, obsession is correct. We need to get those meds for you.

straight-jacket-straight-jacket-girl.gif

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Who is his fave? Because if it's Mariah she's sold out multiple MSG shows two years in a row 

He denies it's Mariah and keeps saying it's Kylie.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Oh :ahh: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Not "beloved ones". Sweetie, a celebrity is not "my beloved ones." Sounds you need some real life beloved ones.

And yes, obsession is correct. We need to get those meds for you.

I have my believed ones, honey. Worry about yourself arguing here for someone doesn't even know you exist. 

Yes, obsession is real. Keep quoting me as you always do :suburban:

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Sis, a serious question. Are you okay ? Do you need a thermometer? :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.