Two songwriters expose Jennifer Lopez

Stankonia

9 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

Sure it doesn't

A fair question to ask yourself when you're arguably the greatest performer of all time!

Jlo probably asks herself the same question for reassurance after every flop she releases.

Edited by Weld_E
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stankonia

• Inverted

• A.R.L

• Bey'Knight

4 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

actually there has been so many videos of actual every day people telling their JLo-experience i don't remember that one

but a quick tiktok search can give you some of the stories:

and many more

now... of course none of these can proven, and it's all gossip... but several bad stories vs 2 good ones... idk

ctrlgabe-i-mean-let-me-ask-the-audience.

Ok so I listened to your receipts with an open mind and... not that fake ass story about Jennifer taking back tips Vf6RhF0.gif

This is why y'all hate her so bad and are so desperate to diminish her and her accomplishments? :skull: This truly is the cringiest and the most forced hate train in recent years

Not to mention that we could post videos like this about pretty much every pop girlie + it's literally become a trend to hate JLo on tiktok

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

33 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

love JLo :clap3:

someone go tell JLo, she's going to flip

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

well-

Edited by Lightbringer007

Weird how people are suddenly like 'I don't get the hate jlo gets' but would throw more hate than anyone in this thread towards a Korean or Japanese idol that do their job as music artists better than her.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Jennifer is internationally loved and respected. When I started reading stan accounts and forums like this one I've noticed most people were shady and making fun of her. i've genuinely never understood why. This woman does her thing and isn't bothering anyone. Some people just live for fake dramas.

IA tbh and I hate to go to the race part of it... but I don't know what else it could be? There's definitely sexism there but it is just so odd. It's not like a few people don't like her, it's OTT insane hate. And she has such a STRONG insane work ethic, it's not like she's one of these pop girls who just does nothing but record 12 songs on an album and expect to make millions and be loved internationally - JLo works SUPER hard and always has.

Idk it's weird.

Edited by imabadkid
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

Ok so I listened to your receipts with an open mind and... not that fake ass story about Jennifer taking back tips Vf6RhF0.gif

This is why y'all hate her so bad and are so desperate to diminish her and her accomplishments? :skull: This truly is the cringiest and the most forced hate train in recent years

Not to mention that we could post videos like this about pretty much every pop girlie + it's literally become a trend to hate JLo on tiktok

babe... pls... let's think about it for a moment

most negative stories about her come from workers, people who tend to be in a workplace where they have accommodate people and live paycheck to paycheck..while the two good stories you posted come from songwriters who would greatly benefit from keeping a good bond with her and her team, no matter how she treats them

this is all hypothetical of course, i don't know JLo, she may be the sweetest lady ever... but i choose to believe the people who had the chance to meet her in an unconventional way rather than a professional one where she's just getting something out of someone 

mostly when there are celebrities out there in the world who's image is so pristine and everyone (and by everyone i mean down to the lady who cleans to their producers) talk so highly about them... 

i don't know, there are so many stories and like... where there's smoke, there was fire

and finally, i don't consider whatever JLo is going through as a hate train...

because for there to be a hate train, she would have to be relevant

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

Sure it doesn't

How is this narcissistic? Being appreciative of everything you have is a bad thing? Being grateful to God for giving you your talent is something that Whitney, Mariah and so many other singers have openly talked about, so Bey definitely isn't alone in that. But not everyone would know about that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

45 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

Are you talking about the woman who admitted that she lied about going to school with JLo after she went viral on tiktok? Of course you would

This literally makes no sense. :skull: 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

her movie did extremely good right? 

i just feel like she has been catching strays back and forth lately 

4 minutes ago, shyboi said:

her movie did extremely good right? 

i just feel like she has been catching strays back and forth lately 

Yes, it did pretty well! She sold it to Amazon Prime for $50M (she invested $20M of her own money in order to make it) and it occupied the top 3 for a whole month

jR5hsu0.png

Also The Mother became one of the most watched movies of all time on Netflix

No wonder why OJHs are pressed :gaylocat1:

• Like 1

BrandNewBrandon
1 hour ago, Mocha said:

of course you're gonna be nice to people who will potentially cook a hit for you :suburban:

Well he did mention he's been cooking hits for others who were horrendous so your logic is flawed :suburban:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

Well he did mention he's been cooking hits for others who were horrendous so your logic is flawed :suburban:

Of course they're going to ignore that part moo.png

12 minutes ago, Burn said:

How is this narcissistic? Being appreciative of everything you have is a bad thing? Being grateful to God for giving you your talent is something that Whitney, Mariah and so many other singers have openly talked about, so Bey definitely isn't alone in that. But not everyone would know about that.

Beyoncé doesn't have a narcissistic bone in her body and she is a complete stranger to "vanity projects" as we all know :rip:

I guess everyone can be thankful for their talent but Jennifer Lopez (who is evidently a talented dancer and a talented performer) Should we just go ahead and strip her of her human rights or something?

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Jennifer is internationally loved and respected. When I started reading stan accounts and forums like this one I've noticed most people were shady and making fun of her. i've genuinely never understood why. This woman does her thing and isn't bothering anyone. Some people just live for fake dramas.

Imagine Mariah as Britney and J Lo as Xtina. That should help you.

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

15 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

oh and his biggest hit is a song by Saweetie, let me delete my comment real quick :suburban:

• Haha 2

All this hate train towards her feels so force like girl is working, doing her thing and some miserable people are just hating for no reason :rip: 

• Like 2

I expected a negative expose but glad it's positive :clap3:

• Like 2

People who put so much energy into hating a celebrity and desperately trying to prove they are an "awful human being" by posting random unverified TikTok's of people trying to go viral are so weird :deadbanana2:

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

and it occupied the top 3 for a whole month

Wonder why it didn't translate to people streaming/buying her album:celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I think nobody hates JLo outside stan world. Regular people don't care

• Like 1

The other rude favs... He was probably talking about Nicki... or Xtina lol

Anyway good for J.Lo, x

1 hour ago, JO1s said:

Weird how people are suddenly like 'I don't get the hate jlo gets' but would throw more hate than anyone in this thread towards a Korean or Japanese idol that do their job as music artists better than her.

Weird projection. Like this is ATRL. The same site everytime when a rapper debuts at the top of Billboard 200, this site acts like its a nobody. The point is the hate towards one artist JUST because their music is flopping or because you don't understand why they're popular to the GP is beyond dumb.

55 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Wonder why it didn't translate to people streaming/buying her album:celestial5:

It's a movie.....

Spoiler

And this coming from someone who hated the album but understands it from the concept of the film

2 hours ago, JO1s said:

Not when Jenny still has more artistic integrity than most Kpop acts. Keep it moving sis.  :suburban:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.