Beyoncé - Dangerously In Love Appreciation Thread

crf13

Aged like fine wine. 

a R&B classic and perfect solo debut album. 

• Thumbs Down 1

This album ages like fine wine. idk if I am the only one but when it came out, I was not able to understand or feel drawn to the topics discussed on certain songs for obvious reasons.  So coming back to it the last years it al clicked

In my opinion, her worst album but still a solid ******* album! The singles are all classics and it has great album cuts like Hip Hop Star, Be with You, and Signs. I was such a hardcore stan during this era. So glad I got to witness her solo come up :jonny5:

Also, thanks to the Renaissance tour, I finally came around to appreciating Dangerously in Love (the song). Like I was sleeping on that gem for TOO long :weeps:

So many incredible songs on this album. Phew. Classiques. :clap3:

Its her best era, but not best album. The singles are the best, but as a whole album its okay. Dangerously In Love is the only none single I love, but even thats a Destinys Child song.

17 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I deleted That's How You Like It, Hip Hop Star and Daddy from my library and honestly the album works and flows so much better. It's on par with B'Day for me like this.

Those are defenetely the worst song on the album.

I miss her voice and adlibs on songs like Be With You (my favourite), Me, Myself and I and Dangerously In Love.

Crazy In Love and Baby Boy are bangers.

I wish she would come back to this sound.

It is the perfect balance of upbeat, ballads and midtempo.

this singles run :jonny5:

It has some cute songs but B'day is much better. Rightfully it's her best selling album in my country 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.