TINI - 'un mechón de pelo'

mar

4 hours ago, alestevens said:

This will likely be the song with "Pero Martina despertó y ahora le importa posta" lyrics

It is, actually

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• laqqinq

• mar

• sam.teas

• Blue.

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, mar said:
  Hide contents

the lead should be posta, the cover is her standing on front of a mirror (from the blue bathroom photoshoot shes been using to tease):wanda:

Is this an assumption or you're sharing details?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

tracklist and official album cover revealed on spotify

1. pa - 3:10

2. posta - 2:01

3. miedo - 3:05

4. ni de ti - 2:34

5. angel - 3:46

6. buenos aires - 3:23

7. tinta 90 - 2:46

8. ellas - 1:47

9. bien - 2:52

10. me voy - 2:20

ab67616d00001e026bd70c2f08e9ad77ccf8d7be

:wanda:

Edited by mar
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, mar said:

tracklist and official album cover revealed on spotify

1. pa - 3:10

2. posta - 2:01

3. miedo - 3:05

4. ni de ti - 2:34

5. angel - 3:46

6. buenos aires - 3:23

7. tinta 90 - 2:46

8. ellas - 1:47

9. bien - 2:52

10. me voy - 2:20

ab67616d00001e026bd70c2f08e9ad77ccf8d7be

:wanda:

Any one of these receiving the single/video treatment?

On 3/27/2024 at 7:01 AM, laqqinq said:

Is this an assumption or you're sharing details?

it's correct

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Currently there are 3 singles selected, such as: posta, pa and buenos aires, because they have been sent to DSPS with different cover arts. This doesn't necessarily mean that they'll receive single treatment, but they can treat them as focus tracks on the release date! 
  • Thanks 2

with all those rumors going around on twitter, one cant help but wonder what "pa" is about :cries: 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

she also just confirmed via spotify she recorded something for "pa" so im thinking maybe visualizers for all the songs? :coffee2: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Reveal hidden contents

Currently there are 3 singles selected, such as: posta, pa and buenos aires, because they have been sent to DSPS with different cover arts. This doesn't necessarily mean that they'll receive single treatment, but they can treat them as focus tracks on the release date! 

Very insightful. Thank you!

9 hours ago, mar said:

she also just confirmed via spotify she recorded something for "pa" so im thinking maybe visualizers for all the songs? :coffee2: 

Yeah, probably. Or even a music video. She also filmed a video at the Puente Reina Sofía in Talavera de la Reina. But that one seems like for a more upbeat song, while Pa looks like it could be a ballad or something.

There is a visualizer for the album on her AM page

Back cover

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Reveal hidden contents

from left to right, cover arts for: posta, buenos aires, pa

059f8ca13860b8c5802cf550f3d9ca15.jpged95d4f0b66e9728f8f8d8bb1bb830f1.jpga649fe18e627266be51dfb5e58c5e959.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, laqqinq said:

Back cover

spacer.png

iTunes saying this album is Latin Rock and Alternative... this is her magnum opus... I'm so excited for buenos aires, that could go a lot of ways.

21 hours ago, laqqinq said:

Yeah, probably. Or even a music video. She also filmed a video at the Puente Reina Sofía in Talavera de la Reina. But that one seems like for a more upbeat song, while Pa looks like it could be a ballad or something.

Pa is gonna wreck us I fear :cries: and yeah that video is probably for the urban album :coffee2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mar said:

iTunes saying this album is Latin Rock and Alternative... this is her magnum opus... I'm so excited for buenos aires, that could go a lot of ways.

Yes, that's a very different direction she's leaning into, and glad that she's experimenting.

It can become her magnum opus indeed, if this is genuinely well crafted. The fact that there are no pre-release singles also helps, it feels fresh and more music to look forward to.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, laqqinq said:

Yes, that's a very different direction she's leaning into, and glad that she's experimenting.

It can become her magnum opus indeed, if this is genuinely well crafted. The fact that there are no pre-release singles also helps, it feels fresh and more music to look forward to.

This is genuinely so exciting :wanda:

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 1:56 PM, sam.teas said:

Hide contents

from left to right, cover arts for: posta, buenos aires, pa

059f8ca13860b8c5802cf550f3d9ca15.jpged95d4f0b66e9728f8f8d8bb1bb830f1.jpga649fe18e627266be51dfb5e58c5e959.jpg

:jonny5: 

22 hours ago, mar said:

Looks like the first single is "pa" out tomorrow 9pm ARG :wanda:

Looks like Posta will be the lead single though, right? Pa seems like a promo single to me.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, laqqinq said:

Looks like Posta will be the lead single though, right? Pa seems like a promo single to me.

Yeah I think the same, I've never heard the snippets but because of his length its probably the one the label will focus on pushing besides pa and buenos aires

Edited by mar

11 hours ago, mar said:

:clap3:

This is beautiful :cries:

• Like 1

Wow she really pulled it off. The snippets for the era were serving potential bomb but the song seems to be truly connecting with the audience.

Perched to see what she has in store. This is the first time where she releases an album with a clear concept rather than a playlist so i'm genuinely excited to listen!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.