Artists that will not make it to the end of this decade?

Solaria

NewJeans

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Solaria

• Garbaj

• SoundsandSongs

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the names listed so far, the only one that I truly see 0 chance of being gone by the end of the decade is Olivia. She laid the foundation for a very lengthy career with GUTS. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

Olivia will only be bigger by the end of the decade I fear. Taylor Swift laid the blueprint for her and all she has to do is follow it. 

she's not following it though, she's already forging her own path. which is good imo.

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

She laid the foundation for a very lengthy career with GUTS.

:bam:

y'all saying Olivia Rodrigo? most of her fans are kids... in ten years they'll just be a little out of their teens. plus shes like one of the only GLOBAL POP STARS (billie ellish etc.) that GEN Z has. she'll def be around in a decade. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

Out of all the names listed so far, the only one that I truly see 0 chance of being gone by the end of the decade is Olivia. She laid the foundation for a very lengthy career with GUTS. 

exactly, if we're being honest; when beyonce, and taylor retire... olivia and billie will be the next IT girls. they are the ONLY GEN Z MPGs with major global success.

(dua lipa also, but she's kinda declining.)

Edited by Garbaj
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roger21 said:

:bam:

I don't even like her music that much apart from a few songs, but it's delusional to think she isn't going to be around for a long time. 

Olivia will not fade away in 6 years lmao, she'll be only 27 yo and stil in demand as she will write music for her fans in their 20's. I can only see her struggling once she will be 30+ years old and there will be new young viral artists, and her audience will grow up out of her younger albums (sour, guts) so she will have to make mature albums to be relatable to wider audience, but im sure she will evolve as an artist so it will be not hard for her, she's good songwriter 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wish said:

Bad Bunny

Dua Lipa

tumblr_9dee5899432664c4d7cd404641b7c2f2_d113eea8_540.thumb.gif.4a7c455ab799727edd9d27e8f911635d.gif

And Billie Eilish

spacer.png

Olivia is 27??? I thought she was 19 or something, her music and overall image is so young. 

• Confused 1

Olivia Rodrigo 

Dua Lipa

Olivia, Benito, most Kpop acts. 

2 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

exactly, if we're being honest; when beyonce, and taylor retire... olivia and billie will be the next IT girls. they are the ONLY GEN Z MPGs with major global success.

I feel like Olivia and Billie have really built a fanbase and aren't just reliant on GP which is a good thing. To have a long career you need a fanbase to get you through underperformances or you'll vanish (Katy Perry). A large fanbase is a great way of promo, they create hype naturally so when the material is actually hit worthy the fanbase just amplifies interest in the song.

In saying that though, lets hope Taylor and Beyonce dont retire. I need them to get bigger and bigger.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Klein said:

I agree and if my plan goes right and Allah is with me she will have replaced Taylor as the it girl by 2035 :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Olivia is 27??? I thought she was 19 or something, her music and overall image is so young. 

No, she's 19. They're saying by the end of the decade that she'll be 27 and will still be in demand and can adapt to the culture as a whole.

OT: I love her, but I legitimately do not think Dua will survive the decade anymore. Doja may struggle in the upcoming years, and Lil Nas X will be fully gone.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 5

Olivia isn't going anywhere, she has secured a passionate fanbase. Billie is literally the most acclaimed and respected artist of her generation, she has 2 Oscars and 9 Grammys and she's only 22, she has a very bright future ahead. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

Ava max

Music Video Dancing GIF by Ava Max

No way :laugh: She's already made it six years, and has a new album coming soon :clap:In that short time, she's released 28 singles. Ava has bills to pay! 

• Like 2

Olivia 

Ice Spice 

Ava

Kim

I think Bad Bunny will be completely over based on how his current tour and album perform

I don't think Olivia Rodrigo will be over actually, I think she will actually remain a pretty big artist.

5 minutes ago, Solaria said:

And Billie Eilish

spacer.png

And then you woke up

spacer.png

Nas x. His gimmicks don't work anymore and he will be gone. Dua too imo. She is similiar to Katy she doesn't have a large fanbase to help her long term career. Billie and Olivia on the other hand do have loyal fans. 

Nas X won't make it to the end of this year, let alone the decade. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.