1. 1. "Las mujeres ya no lloran" first day spotify numbers

• 10M-20M
    • 20M-30M
    • 30M-40M
    • 40M-50M
    • 50M-100M
    • 100M-150M
    • 150M+
  2. 2. Will it break Bad Bunny’s record? (146M)

• Yes
    • lol, NO
  3. 3. Will it break Karol G's record? (35.7M)

• Yes, she is the biggest latin female act in history.
    • Nope.

Let's predict when you will enter that thread about Bad Bunny's Minneapolis show being cancelled. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Yall be acting like we have crystal balls :rip: 

3 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Let's predict when you will enter that thread about Bad Bunny's Minneapolis show being cancelled. :heart:

No, stay on topic :lakitu: but you can enter this thread btw

unclefloprry

It will do decently good which it's beyond impressive for someone with 30 years in the business. I'm pretty sure that neither Karol nor Bad Bunny will pull Shakira's today's numbers in 25 years. 

• Like 9

I predict 25-40M

• Like 1

As the biggest Latin artist of all time, I'd expect her to do at least 10M. Anything less is a disappointing (no trolling).

Edited by Jude

I can see this doing 15m at the very least

TGQ alone is doing 1 M daily and the other pre-released songs which are in the 200-300k range will get a boost 

• Like 1

Def 30-32M. She's Shakira 

i think all of those options are too high but voted for 10, whenever we get numbers is going to be fun :toofunny2: 

Edited by EtherealCat

She's a veteran, so 10 m or so. 

I'm really curious to predict BB numbers when he is 30 years into his career, if he does have one till that point, cause nowadays looks like he won't :bibliahh:

Edited by Ger.vaz
  • Like 2

15-20M max. bc it only has 8 new tracks. The album already has 3.7B streams and counting. Her stats are stellar for a veteran artist who debuted in the 90's.

Edited by Red Hot Moon
  • Like 1

How much Ariana did?

12m

I will be giving it around 40-50 streams today

• Like 1

If the new song with Cardi does 5-8M, the old songs which were hits (about her ex and about her kids) do around 3M plus the rest of the album does 8M. She could come close to 20M.

I adjusted the predictions reading the thread. I thought the song about her ex was doing 9M daily so if that can happen to the song with Cardi, I was thinking 35-40M minimum. :toofunny2:

Edit : I think she would do more than 40M, I just realized that two of the pre-singles are close to 1B, Te Felicito was also a huge hit and Punteria sounds like it'll be a hit. 

Edited by BnPac

40-45m

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

I'm not familiar with her past numbers, is 10M remotely accurate? 

20M max, but its hilarious how fans of streaming artist think they can come for a veteran who survived all industry changes, from physical sales, to digital and now to streaming. Shakira is literally a living legend. Stop getting brave with streams because we can play the pure sales card. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Genuinely shocked by the first day streams :deadbanana:

I know her last album happened like 6-7 years ago but her streams are usually insane.

What are the numbers ?

I'm staying in my lane…. Hoping for 15m-30m 

i  think certain bases are still riding the little popularity train for their entertainers and want Shakira fans to get cocky so they can have their little shady moment lol cute

we know this is her best work since sale el sol, but is no where near being pushed to break records. Despite messy roll out, her team wasting so much momentum I'm enjoying this release, and hope she pulls some decent numbers so it can motivate her to announce the tour already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.