Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Wait. So did mine, but they start Friday not Thursday. :jonny5:

Infuriating! Ugh. I found a nice theater for Thursday but am 100% seeing it in a Dolby Friday :ghostface:this isn’t like any other Ghostface I fear

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Demis new song is amazing

47 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

Actress Mikey Madison, 23, is Jewish which  means Amber breaks barriers becoming the first Jewish Ghostface killer ever. Serving TABS and making Jill fans seethe. 

spacer.png

@Walk_Away21 @Reverse Warholian

and also the first Asian ghostface killer as well

31 minutes ago, Josh said:

don't forget that she's also the first caricature ghostface killer too

2 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

don't forget that she's also the first caricature ghostface killer too

no that was Roman

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

no that was Roman

Roman was an amazing ghostface and I’m not even sure if it’s debatable 

Just now, Jaay said:

Roman was an amazing ghostface and I’m not even sure if it’s debatable 

he barely had screen time and was the long lost sibling to a character who never shared screen with? He was a lame retcon that KW didn't invent

1 minute ago, Josh said:

he barely had screen time and was the long lost sibling to a character who never shared screen with? He was a lame retcon that KW didn't invent

Roman’s motivate tied up loose ends for the trilogy. KW’s original ending wasn’t fantastic either and had quite a few plot holes.

Syd and Roman’s “responsibility” conversation was very interesting, esspecially with what was going on in 2000, and it actually made the series feel like it had come to a close.

Just now, Jaay said:

Roman’s motivate tied up loose ends for the trilogy. KW’s original ending wasn’t fantastic either and had quite a few plot holes.

Syd and Roman’s “responsibility” conversation was very interesting, esspecially with what was going on in 2000, and it actually made the series feel like it had come to a close.

What made Billy and Stu scary was that they had no motive. They were just nuts and killed for fun. 

Roman has to be the hottest male killer in all of scream franchise, those lips :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Josh said:

What made Billy and Stu scary was that they had no motive. They were just nuts and killed for fun. 

Um that's literally not true. For Billy is personal and Stu was in literal partner in crime. The whole iconic Ghostface reveals usually go hand in hand with a motive that also serves as a plot twist

12 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Roman has to be the hottest male killer in all of scream franchise, those lips :WAP:

Mickey & Richie >>>

is the social media embargo being lifted today?

1 hour ago, Josh said:

false. mikaela (mikey) is fully white. both of her parents are white and all of her brothers including her twin brother are gingers :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

false. mikaela (mikey) is fully white. both of her parents are white and all of her brothers including her twin brother are gingers :jonny5:

I thought she confirmed herself she was at least half Asian. 

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

I thought she confirmed herself she was at least half Asian. 

if she did she lied because i’ve seen her parents and they’re both white + i know they’re her biological parents because her twin looks just like their biological older brothers :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

if she did she lied because i’ve seen her parents and they’re both white + i know they’re her biological parents because her twin looks just like their biological older brothers :jonny5:

must be the miranda cosgrove syndrome

2 hours ago, Josh said:

They had motive..at least Billy had a motive..he talked about it.. he was mad that his mom abandoned him cause of Sidney's mother 

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

This basically confirms that

Tara and Chad are dating

5 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

They had motive..at least Billy had a motive..he talked about it.. he was mad that his mom abandoned him cause of Sidney's mother 

some people I wonder if they actually saw the movies

everyone had their motives, I think the most far fetched for Scream 5 but still made sense

S1 was Billy killing Maureen for sleeping with his dad and then targetting Sid

S2 was Mrs Loomis wanting revenge on his son

S3 was Sid's long lost brother who hated her for living the life he felt was his

S4 was Sid's niece who was jealous to live in her shadow and wanted that fame for herself too

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

some people I wonder if they actually saw the movies

everyone had their motives, I think the most far fetched for Scream 5 but still made sense

S1 was Billy killing Maureen for sleeping with his dad and then targetting Sid

S2 was Mrs Loomis wanting revenge on his son

S3 was Sid's long lost brother who hated her for living the life he felt was his

S4 was Sid's niece who was jealous to live in her shadow and wanted that fame for herself too

Toxic fans wanting to give new source material for their favorite franchise is way less far fetched than a rich, famous Hollywood director derailing his entire movie and killing famous actors in a roundabout way to target a girl who's living her life in solitude. Ya'll really let nostalgia blind ya'll cause half the motives from the original trilogy are weak at best. Tbh only icon Debbie Salt had a good motive from the first 3. Even Billy's fine ass was dumb as **** targeting Sid as if its her fault her mama was a hoe. 

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Toxic fans wanting to give new source material for their favorite franchise is way less far fetched than a rich, famous Hollywood director derailing his entire movie and killing famous actors in a roundabout way to target a girl who's living her life in solitude. Ya'll really let nostalgia blind ya'll cause half the motives from the original trilogy are weak at best. Tbh only icon Debbie Salt had a good motive from the first 3. Even Billy's fine ass was dumb as **** targeting Sid as if its her fault her mama was a hoe. 

I mean all motives were kinda far fetched outside of 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.