Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

I’m going to see this on the 8th. I’ll have to sit through 5 again, but at least I won’t be spoiled. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooww I heard a fascinating theory for Scream 7. (From someone who has not seen the recent leaks)

Ghostface in S6 will be Josh Segara's character, Sam's boyfriend. He will nearly kill Tara or indeed actually kill her in the end, infuriating Sam and making her want to get bloody revenge. Josh Segara will escape Sam and leave behind the Ghostface mask which is the scene we see of Sam holding the mask (appears to be the final scene.)

Sam will become completely unhinged and hellbent on destroying Josh Segara's life and loved ones. We will go into Scream 7 knowing Sam is Ghostface and the whole movie will be from her (the killer)'s point of view as she hunts down each of Josh's loved ones in his hometown and stop at nothing to kill him.

:ghostface:

@Josh @Bloodflowers.

Edited by R`0`K`R

12 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I'm starting the entire series. 

Watching part 1 now :gaycat5:

Omg share your thoughts after you watch each one.

After rewatching the series the last couple of weeks, i think my new ranking is S1>S4>S3>S2=S5

Still love them all though

7 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

Woooooww I heard a fascinating theory for Scream 7. (From someone who has not seen the recent leaks)

Reveal hidden contents

Ghostface in S6 will be Josh Segara's character, Sam's boyfriend. He will nearly kill Tara or indeed actually kill her in the end, infuriating Sam and making her want to get bloody revenge. Josh Segara will escape Sam and leave behind the Ghostface mask which is the scene we see of Sam holding the mask (appears to be the final scene.)

Sam will become completely unhinged and hellbent on destroying Josh Segara's life and loved ones. We will go into Scream 7 knowing Sam is Ghostface and the whole movie will be from her (the killer)'s point of view as she hunts down each of Josh's loved ones in his hometown and stop at nothing to kill him.

@Josh @Bloodflowers.

Girl don't give me leaks for Scream 6

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Girl don't give me leaks for Scream 6

Its not a leak!

I think this is going to be the SCARIEST entry yet.

22 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

Omg share your thoughts after you watch each one.

Well I've been a fan since day 1 and binge the series once a year, but... 

S1: iconic and revolutionary which saved the horror genre in the 90s. Superb storyline. 

S2: The best horror sequel ever made that actually surpasses the original. The acting is on point, the scenes are scary AF, and Mrs Loomis couldn't be more perfect as one of the killers. 

2 hours ago, R`0`K`R said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Josh @Bloodflowers.

:biblio: I've never once seen a good Scream idea on the internet and this did not change that 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

:biblio: I've never once seen a good Scream idea on the internet and this did not change that 

:skull:

okay so atrl really is a separate reality ... :bibliahh:

the hype on here is :duca: yet when I'm looking at seats for the thursday premiere here in nyc it's giving empty :deadbanana2:

this will be my first time seeing a Scream in theaters and I really want a packed audience full of fans...where are they:kitty:

Edited by ebaby

15 minutes ago, ebaby said:

the hype on here is :duca: yet when I'm looking at seats for the thursday premiere here in nyc it's giving empty :deadbanana2:

this will be my first time seeing a Scream in theaters and I really want a packed audience full of fans...where are they:kitty:

Same situation in my city so I decided to check out Thursday showings in Los Angeles and they're all pretty much sold out.

19 minutes ago, ebaby said:

Seats in my small city in Massachusetts are almost sold out, I'm surprised about NYC :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, R`0`K`R said:

Its not a leak!

I think this is going to be the SCARIEST entry yet.

Jesus Courtney looks FANTASTIC

1 hour ago, ebaby said:

Most of the movie theaters near me are empty too. :skull:

avoiding reading ang posts in this thread cause I managed to avoid even the slightest of spoilers but I’m so excited because I got tickets for the German pre-release premiere on the 8th! 3D and all :duca:

1 hour ago, ebaby said:

i thought the jenna ortega impact would sell out theaters :deadbanana2:

i hope this doesn't flop :ghostface:

No Sidney no sold out theatres :eli:

Yeah the Wednesday double feature screenings near me aren’t sold out either. I’ve never really known a movie I’ve been to actually sell out though other than Avengers Endgame and The Lion King remake which were obviously way different so I’m not concerned. 

10 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Well I've been a fan since day 1 and binge the series once a year, but... 

S1: iconic and revolutionary which saved the horror genre in the 90s. Superb storyline. 

S2: The best horror sequel ever made that actually surpasses the original. The acting is on point, the scenes are scary AF, and Mrs Loomis couldn't be more perfect as one of the killers. 

They showed an extended clip of Gale's chase scene on Jimmy Kimmel Live during her interview... HOLY!!!! It looks intense.

1 minute ago, ccfan007 said:

They showed an extended clip of Gale's chase scene on Jimmy Kimmel Live during her interview... HOLY!!!! It looks intense.

Spoiler, here it is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.