• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

One of the Ghostface killers on the Scream TV show was black. But yeah, I get what you mean. It is weird in the movies we haven't had a POC Ghostface yet but I guess the story hasn't required one to be POC. Although maybe that will change in this movie or Scream 7 if there is one. I do recall Hallie from Scream 2 was one of the original killers before the script leaked and that was changed. 

Hallie in Scream 2 was originally supposed to be one of the Ghostface Killers. 

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

Hallie in Scream 2 was originally supposed to be one of the Ghostface Killers. 

I said that in my post lol

I absolutely love Dewey so don't get me wrong but, if they wanted to give him a proper "send off"... this scene feels more appropriate than what we got in Scream 5. The score, the dramatics, gale witnessing it happen live. This was the perfect Dewey death scene tbh.

18 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

I absolutely love Dewey so don't get me wrong but, if they wanted to give him a proper "send off"... this scene feels more appropriate than what we got in Scream 5. The score, the dramatics, gale witnessing it happen live. This was the perfect Dewey death scene tbh.

Dewey’s death was perfect as it was, he died while helping others. 

Premio Lo Nuestro (Latin music award show live in Miami) was promoting Scream 6 tonight and had Ghostface on the red carpet. I live!! 

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

yaaass

10 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Agree. This was unexpected and more dramatic.

10 hours ago, Hurem said:

Dewey’s death was perfect as it was, he died while helping others. 

"Perfect," as in knowing he should have shot the killer in the head (something he was taught in S3) and gets distracted by a phone call and overpowered by a 5 foot skinny 17 year old girl? :biblio:

y'all seem to forget that dewey is just dumb, no offence to the dewey stans y'all know my heart

Rewatched Scream (2022) and I found it a lot worse on rewatch. I didn't mind it when I last saw it in the cinema. I know people like to hate on Melissa's acting, but the acting was bad was pretty much the whole cast. I found only Richie to be great in his role. Mindy was so bad in the "Requel" scene and Amber was so bad when she was unmasked. D

Also, the Billy hallucinations are the worst thing to happen in the franchise. The opening and Dewey's death was also so lacklustre. Albeit a few good things about I such as Richie, Judy and Wes, it really is bottom tier with Scream 3. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Let's go girls! :ghostface: 

Guys PLEASE….it just came to me what the perfect existing song would be to appear somewhere during Scream 6. Maybe a bar/club scene?  #DeleteDemi and give the gays what they want? @Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21

They'll forget your name soon (name soon)
And won't nobody be to blame but yourself, yeah

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

What you gon' do when I appear?
W-w-when I premiere?
*****, the end of your lives are near
This **** been mine, mine

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

overpowered by a 5 foot skinny 17 year old gir

When was he over powered?

9 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

Also, the Billy hallucinations are the worst thing to happen in the franchise. 

the Scream 5 Billy hallucinations and Scream 3 (the whole film) are the two worst things to happen to the franchise

it was so :deadbanana2:

I better not see any hallucinations in 6, like we get it :rip:

2 minutes ago, ebaby said:

the Scream 5 Billy hallucinations and Scream 3 (the whole film) are the two worst things to happen to the franchise

Scream 4 was worse tbh.

8 minutes ago, Chris said:

Scream 4 was worse tbh.

4 is worse than 3? how :deadbanana2:

Jill > Roman

Kirby > all of the throwaway cast members in 3
Sidney in 4 > Sidney in 3

2 minutes ago, ebaby said:

Jill > Roman

4 is worse because they excluded the part where you see Sidney slam the door on Ghost Face when he attacks Kate and Sidney.

:sistrens:

My final FINAL prediction…also I don’t know the leaks/spoilers. This is my best guess as to how it plays out. I think it will be a very unusual Scream film. And remember we have over 2 hours of story to fill.

I think the killers will be revealed at the end of second act: the therapist, Sam’s boyfriend, and the detective. Sam will kill all of them and completely lose her mind afterwards…thinking everyone is out to get her or frame her for murders. She tries to kill Gail and Gail escapes. Then calls Sidney asking for help. The plot for Scream 7 is then set.

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

4 is worse because they excluded the part where you see Sidney slam the door on Ghost Face when he attacks Kate and Sidney.

:sistrens:

now argue scream 3's case for being better than 4 

:kiss:

3 hours ago, ebaby said:

Jill > Roman

Jennifer Jolie >>>> Kirby tho

Also I prefer 4 > 3 but 3 doesn't have the annoying Adam Brody & Anthony Anderson characters

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.