Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

15 minutes ago, KingJay said:

WTF there is 6 movies of Scream now??? How is this even possible lol. Last time I checked in on the Scream franchise they were barely getting Scream 4 out lol.

Where have you been sis?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, KingJay said:

WTF there is 6 movies of Scream now??? How is this even possible lol. Last time I checked in on the Scream franchise they were barely getting Scream 4 out lol.

6 doesn't come out until next year so you really only missed one (Scream 2022) which was acclaimed and a box office success get into it! It's a really fun watch! 

https://hellosidney.com/content/courteney-cox-dishes-on-scream-6/

COURTENEY COX DISHES ON SCREAM 6

‘When asked about being reunited with Neve Campbell and the whole gang, she answered:

I don’t know about contracts and where things are, but I’ll tell you in the script — it’s a really good one. You actually have to be killed if you talk about it, so I’m not gonna say anything.

Not official confirmation but seems pretty secure Courtney is coming back.

On 5/11/2022 at 8:18 PM, Bandito said:

Good, at least they’re doing that. :cm: Maybe Kirby can be a keynote speaker having a panel at Tara’s college and they can have their joint slay ******* up the killers together! :flame:

:clap3: 

On 5/12/2022 at 11:03 AM, superglowy said:

Not since Miss Jamie Lee Curtis confirmed in 2017 they were dragging Laurie Strodes rotting corpse out that ‘Halloween : Resurrection’ shrubbery and giving ha a makeover have I been so excited for a Horror characters return. Kirby Stans won, we ******* won!

Now if we can get Neve on board again, Patrick Dempsey confirmed as returning as Kincaid and Laurie Metcalf back as Mrs Loomis vision ghost driving Sam into murderous insanity, this could be an Iconic ‘Scream’ sequel!

Also :clap3:

I think these are great ideas. So glad it won't be in Woodsboro and I hope they take a break from recreating or referencing too much from the original movie. I think this movie can stand alone on it's legs and really have us on the edge of our seats. 

Lastly, I am always going to be Team BRING BACK THE CHASE SCENES!

4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

6 doesn't come out until next year so you really only missed one (Scream 2022) which was acclaimed and a box office success get into it! It's a really fun watch! 

Thank you for the recommendation! I will definitely check it out :heart2:

4 hours ago, superglowy said:

https://hellosidney.com/content/courteney-cox-dishes-on-scream-6/

COURTENEY COX DISHES ON SCREAM 6

‘When asked about being reunited with Neve Campbell and the whole gang, she answered:

I don’t know about contracts and where things are, but I’ll tell you in the script — it’s a really good one. You actually have to be killed if you talk about it, so I’m not gonna say anything.

Not official confirmation but seems pretty secure Courtney is coming back.

Courteney already said she'd be back about a month or so ago! 

If the movie is really acclaimed, plus the hype from this year's movie (which again, it was acclaimed), do you think S6 can do bigger numbers WW (140M)?

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, kyris89 said:

If the movie is really acclaimed, plus the hype from this year's movie (which again, it was acclaimed), do you think S6 can do bigger numbers WW (140M)?

I think it's going to depend on how the film is received. I think part of the reason Scream (2022) did as well as it did was because word of mouth and the general acclaim it received. Like you said, if it's really well received I think that'll be the biggest indicator. Now that the nostalgia card has been played unfortunately I can see this following in Halloween Kills' footsteps if it isn't as strong/stronger than 20222. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 2:37 AM, kyris89 said:

On 5/18/2022 at 9:10 AM, Ampersand13 said:

I think it's going to depend on how the film is received. I think part of the reason Scream (2022) did as well as it did was because word of mouth and the general acclaim it received. Like you said, if it's really well received I think that'll be the biggest indicator. Now that the nostalgia card has been played unfortunately I can see this following in Halloween Kills' footsteps if it isn't as strong/stronger than 20222. 

I agree with you on this. The nostalgia card is played out cause it’s Sam’s and Tara’s story now and they’re very new characters. Having said that, if the budget being slightly higher is true then I think it’ll definitely do more. Covid omnicron variant really affected this movies numbers cause some people still wouldn’t go to theaters and even worse, some regions didn’t even have theaters opened. Canada, for example, has a huge scream following and I believe every major city there had theaters closed. So I’m hoping it does more and think it will!!

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I have a feeling Neve isn't coming back for this one. 

please god let it be true

She's probably never going to be officially announced as being signed on, only to then have a surprise post-credits short appearance: setting up her return for the final chapter of the Scream '20s trilogy.

I could see Gale Weathers being more at the forefront over Sidney this time out, with her (finally!!) getting her own Ghostface phone call.

These movies give me such anxiety as each time I have to worry about Sidney or Gale possibly being killed off and my heart can’t take this. :rip:

Leave the icons alone. 

Neve deserves to be happy. WHY would they put Sydney up for this AGAIN

Neve is the heart of the franchise.. without her it won't be the same

20 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Please, enough with Gale and Sid :rip:

They're the only ones that matter besides the Twins and Kirby. :giraffe:

shooting stars in a week and there still isn't any new casting annoucements :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

shooting stars in a week and there still isn't any new casting annoucements :skull:

Praying they have some tricks up their sleeves in regards to cameos or an A-list bloodbath for an opening :wanda:

For the sake of the storyline they should leave Sidney out of this one and let Gale be the heroine. I believe one of our new final girls is gonna get killed in this one (likely Sam).

This way Gale can be the opening attack (not killed, but almost) in S7 and this will naturally get Sidney back involved! 

Also by doing it this way in case S6 underperforms they could always bank on Sidney's return to bring hype to S7!

On 5/28/2022 at 10:20 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

The word on the streets is they’re not announcing the new cast members until after they finish filming in August.

This is because so much of ‘5cream’ got figured out/spoiled based on who was on set and where they were filming and for how long.

People figured out that Dewey died early and Kyle Gardner’s character died and that Sid and Gale wouldn’t be in the movie until the end etc. Due to the above, so this time they’ll announce people after they’re done.

Apparently the only announced Hayden Panettiere because it was about to leak anyway.

Thats the rumour at least.

On 5/27/2022 at 5:44 PM, hardbrit said:

Neve deserves to be happy. WHY would they put Sydney up for this AGAIN

so they can finally KILL her

2 minutes ago, superglowy said:

The word on the streets is they’re not announcing the new cast members until after they finish filming in August.

This is because so much of ‘5cream’ got figured out/spoiled based on who was on set and where they were filming and for how long.

People figured out that Dewey died early and Kyle Gardner’s character died and that Sid and Gale wouldn’t be in the movie until the end etc. Due to the above, so this time they’ll announce people after they’re done.

Apparently the only announced Hayden Panettiere because it was about to leak anyway.

Thats the rumour at least.

I read that somewhere too, but tbh I don't think it's the smartest idea because cast news will definitely leak one way or another, but I get why they are doing that ig.

I've read some supposed "leaks" already and tbh the movie sounds interesting and I'm happy they are trying to do something new, if said leaks are true of course

1 minute ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I read that somewhere too, but tbh I don't think it's the smartest idea because cast news will definitely leak one way or another, but I get why they are doing that ig.

I’d rather just know. Only the hardcore fans are trying to find out spoilers, not the general public, so it’s not like it’s gonna affect anticipation or the box office if their are leaks, and if someone wants to spoil the movie for themselves, that’s their business.

I just wanna know if we’re getting some new eye candy ala Derek and Mickey and if Neve, Courtney and Patrick Dempsey are back.

My biggest wish for the sequel was for Kween Kirby to come back. I squealed when that was announced!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.