Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Give us camp icon Justina Machado as Mrs Carpenter

I would ******* GAG *****. love her so much :jonny6:Ana Ortiz or Judy Reyes would both be amazing choices too though. 

we need the mom from Wizards of Waverly Place and Camp Rock as the psycho mama Carpenter  :WAP:

this will outgross 5 by this time next week... :deadbanana4:

I can't believe I'm obsessed with Scream in 2023. I watched the first one on VHS as a kid in 1999 and the other two a bit after. 

I remember starting 4 in 2011 but stopped or didn't remember anything. 

2 weeks ago I decided to check out 5 and was blown away. 2 days later I bought tickets to see 6 at the movies. 

What a great time! It's so silly and campy yet very thrilling. 

I was shook at the violence in the new movies! 5 was incredibly tense and 6 just a hoot. Usually German audiences are quite at the cinema but this crowd was LIT! 

Can't wait for 7!

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This is exactly who popped into mind when imagining their mother. She would EAT any emotional or psychotic scenes up too :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

I can't believe I'm obsessed with Scream in 2023. I watched the first one on VHS as a kid in 1999 and the other two a bit after. 

I remember starting 4 in 2011 but stopped or didn't remember anything. 

2 weeks ago I decided to check out 5 and was blown away. 2 days later I bought tickets to see 6 at the movies. 

What a great time! It's so silly and campy yet very thrilling. 

I was shook at the violence in the new movies! 5 was incredibly tense and 6 just a hoot. Usually German audiences are quite at the cinema but this crowd was LIT! 

Can't wait for 7!

I hope you have gone back and revisited 4 since then. It’s the best sequel of the franchise and has held up incredibly well. 

4 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

I would ******* GAG *****. love her so much :jonny6:Ana Ortiz or Judy Reyes would both be amazing choices too though. 

The fact that all three actresses are in Devious Maids :rip: 

116M worldwide so far

76M domestically

40M internationally

10 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

116M worldwide so far

76M domestically

40M internationally

When do the final numbers come in?

37 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I hope you have gone back and revisited 4 since then. It’s the best sequel of the franchise and has held up incredibly well. 

I did! I remembered 1-3 and also knew about the 4 reveal. Watched 4 after 5 but have to rewatch again. It was pretty good but 5 spoke to me more. 

8 minutes ago, Daddy said:

It was pretty good but 5 spoke to me more. 

Do you resonate with toxic fandom? :gaycat2:

12 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

When do the final numbers come in?

It's in twitter and box office mojo. Final numbers may differ +/- 2M i guess. But this very accurate

Do we know when Radio Silence will officially greenlit Scream 7? All we have are rumors

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

When I tell you I RIDE for this woman :ghostface: she could be perfect

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Do we know when Radio Silence will officially greenlit Scream 7? All we have are rumors

They’ve said in recent interviews they’d like to move forward with the franchise and make a seventh one, but they also said the two writers are probably working on the script and that they don’t have any interaction with them until they send them a draft. On top of all of that, it’s Paramount that has to officially green light it, hopefully they’ll do it soon!!

The success so far. :clap3:It will gross 100 million in the US. International gross might be its highest? ahhh 

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Judging by their answers in interviews I think it’s kind of up in the air whether they come back honestly. I hope they do because I’d be so mad if we got two films that ranged from pretty good to great and then got a shitty follow up because the studio didn’t lock the directors in fast enough when they were already about to blow up before scream even happened. 

• ATRL Moderator

I feel like something has to be going down with negotiations, or maybe they really are just waiting on the script. With Scream 6 being certified fresh, having the highest opening for the franchise, and looking to serve strong legs there’s literally no reason Paramount or Spy Glass wouldn’t want another installment. 

On the other hand, I just looked into it and 6 wasn’t officially greenlit until Feb. 6 (about a month after 5’s opening). I just figured Paramount would want to use the next installment for marketing purposes thus fast-tracking the announcement but :michael:

Im not worried in the slightest, more intrigued by the way they are being so coy with an official statement. 

Went to see this film today, the way 90% of my theater were kids :rip: Jenna Ortega, her impact :clap3:

This film made me love the lead actress who plays Jenna's sister, I was a bit skeptical in Scream 5 but she managed to make my initial thoughts disappear with this one :coffee2:

Not people saying Sofia Vergara and Salma Hayek as the mother :rip: The actress had to be 16/17 in 1996. 

Rosario Dawson is my only choice 

the mom should be played by jessica alba :gaycat2: 

613a2281a30aeb0018b4ac1f?width=700

Edited by blaggot

On 3/17/2023 at 2:45 AM, genetic fail said:

Girl… the guy who tweeted this is my ex boyfriend. Didn’t expect to see him here :rip:

13 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Girl… the guy who tweeted this is my ex boyfriend. Didn’t expect to see him here :rip:

Is he single now? :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.